Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Was this game boring?

Started by TeedupHigh, December 29, 2014, 11:34:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

phadedhawg

I like that kind of boring. 

There wasn't much drama which is how i like it. 

My Seahawks are trying to put in the ground so I'm very thankful for an easy bowl win.

JayBell

Quote from: bacon&eggs on December 30, 2014, 05:50:39 pmBut I'm more of a defense wins championships 3 yards and a cloud of dust kind of guy, so I'm loving Coach Bielema. Honestly, I can't remember the last time we had this intense of defense. It's been that long.

I'm 26 and this is the best Arkansas defense I can ever remember.  They dominated teams in every facet.  Some teams like Ole Miss and Texas made it easier for them to inflict their will so easily, but when it happens that many times, it's not a fluke anymore.

thirrdegreetusker

Quote from: Locutus_of_Boar on December 29, 2014, 11:51:36 pm
However for the 3rd time in the last four games there were no mistakes.

We had two penalties for 15 yards. That is about as mistake-free as it gets.

HammusArkansus

This old goat says:

Beating Texas = Never Boring

hoglady

How could watching our Dline completely blowup their Oline be boring?
How could watching the Longhorns be totally and completely humiliated by our defense be boring?
If that's boring, I loved every boring second of it.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

hogsanity

IF you are not a Hog fan, or were not watching hoping Texas would get smashed, it might have been boring. I mean I do not want to watch a bowl game, just for entertainment, be a 10-3 slugfest.

But, as a Hog fan, there is no way that game was boring.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

PigTimePlayer

inside the stadium was anything but boring, I can tell you that. . . . incredible time.

if that's boring, they can bore me every week forever.  WPS
Advice for reading posts on Hogville:  Think about how stupid the average person is.  Then, remember that half of the people are more stupid than that.  So relax and take it easy on 'em.

Razorbacks - Titans - Whoever Plays the Cowboys

hoglady

Quote from: hogsanity on December 31, 2014, 10:33:49 am
IF you are not a Hog fan, or were not watching hoping Texas would get smashed, it might have been boring. I mean I do not want to watch a bowl game, just for entertainment, be a 10-3 slugfest.

But, as a Hog fan, there is no way that game was boring.

Yes, I get what your saying.
But every game when the outcome is no longer in doubt is boring to a non fan - and it doesn't matter what kind of offensive scheme your running. I turned away from that Stanford game last night when it was no longer a game, as I did the Clemson game. (stayed longer with the Clemson game because I got great joy watching Oklahoma get crushed)
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality