Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

PU is embarrassing the Little 12

Started by RockyMtnHog, December 29, 2014, 05:50:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RockyMtnHog

I said PU because OU is really stinking it up against Clemson.

27-0 near Halftime.
"On the Eighth Day, God created the Razorbacks!"

PonderinHog

ZERO

This isn't a choke job - they're being downright strangled.
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

Pigsknuckles

Married to an OU fan. Gonna be a tough night.
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

Bubba's Bruisers

I still think Stoops has stayed too long.  OU reminds me of the TN decline under Fulmer and Michigan under Carr.

I guess he used up all his chips against Bama last season.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

hawg1221

Great! I wish we could get a couple of recruits to change their minds.

HogFanatic

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on December 29, 2014, 05:56:29 pm
I still think Stoops has stayed too long.  OU reminds me of the TN decline under Fulmer and Michigan under Carr.

I guess he used up all his chips against Bama last season.

Bad things couldn't happen to a more deserving person. Dude is SUCH an arsehole.

goodguytex

I think it's hilarious seeing OU get humiliated. It will be aperfect day if the Hogs throttle the castrated steers as bad.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on December 29, 2014, 05:56:29 pm
I still think Stoops has stayed too long.  I guess he used up every chip he had against Bama last season.
Yeah and to think most everyone was buying into his crowing about having finally beaten an major SEC program when they managed to do it last year against a very uninterested/uninspired 'Bama team. Perhaps next time folks shouldn't base their next season's predictions for a team primarily on the performance of one bowl game.

thefisher

You have to love it when Oklahoma gets an are thumping'!
I miss the smell of the mud, grass, and sweat of the practice field. I miss blood oozing down your arm from the rip in your skin that was slashed on a guys helmet as you punked him at the line of scrimmage and put his dobber in the dirt.

Hogarusa

I get it, thanks for the explanation of PU
I'll ride the wave where it takes me

Pudgepork

Quote from: Pigsknuckles on December 29, 2014, 05:55:14 pm

oh I don't know.   Sounds like someone is going to need some cuddling.  I just
hope both of you don't need hep getting over a loss

Torqued pork

Poor OU fans thought the mojo was finally back after beating Bama.

Bob may need to stay in his mansion's bunker for a spell after this one.

rzrbackrob

Okies can't claim they are not motivated after last year when they would not accept that Bama was not motivated.
Good is the enemy of great

tusksincolorado

Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

tusksincolorado

I havent seen a Okie whoppin like this since...well a Orange Bowl game back in the mid-70's!
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

brownhog

Married to a Clemson grad! We are loving this!!!!

HawgJaws

Quote from: goodguytex on December 29, 2014, 06:00:11 pm
I think it's hilarious seeing OU get humiliated. It will be aperfect day if the Hogs throttle the castrated steers as bad.
Could not have said it better myself.  It's always great seeing OU get beat!  Seeing it before we beat Texas is absolutely priceless.  Go Hogs!

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

ballz2thewall

The rest of the frog.

BorderPatrol

Wild Bill Hog

I like the way they look.

Ragnar Hogbrok

They look like Stoops.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Wild Bill Hog on December 29, 2014, 06:58:51 pm
I like the way they look.

Good post.......It's the perfect look for them!
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Pigsknuckles on December 29, 2014, 05:55:14 pm

Maybe you can console her........................ ;)
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

pigroots

Big 12 is a misnomer.....how about the Tiny 10?

Atlhogfan1

TCU and BU lost a lot of complaining points today. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Hog N Bama

Quote from: thefisher on December 29, 2014, 06:03:45 pm
You have to love it when Oklahoma gets an are thumping'!
Stoops got a whoopin hehehehe ;D

pghawg1

Big Game Bob needs to quit worrying about The S.E.C. all the time and worrying about his little sooners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LRRandy

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on December 29, 2014, 11:27:51 pm
you got that right. Tough day for that conference.
This is fun, isn't it.

Inhogswetrust

December 30, 2014, 07:08:52 am #31 Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 05:18:38 am by Inhogswetrust
Quote from: pigroots on December 29, 2014, 11:13:51 pm
Big 12 is a misnomer.....how about the Tiny 10?

I've been calling it the little 12 for a long time.

hoghiker

I think Bob may need to refurbish his house or something. Lookin' like he's stayed to long in Norman. 

Hog N Bama

Quote from: pghawg1 on December 30, 2014, 12:00:30 am
Big Game Bob needs to quit worrying about The S.E.C. all the time and worrying about his little sooners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BUMMER Sooner! BUMMER Sooner! HAHA :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

rickm1976

Quote from: Ashley Schaeffer on December 29, 2014, 05:58:29 pm
Bad things couldn't happen to a more deserving person. Dude is SUCH an arsehole.

I grew up an OU fan second to the Hogs because most of my family is from OK, including my mom.  I have never liked "Big Game Bob", and think he is one of the most overrated coaches in football.  It wouldn't break my heart to see him leave.

rickm1976

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on December 29, 2014, 11:27:51 pm

If Ole Miss can pull it off that conference will stay quiet next year...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

bigredone

The truth has come out, there are not 5 Power conferences it is the Power 4. Little 12 may not be good enough for the next group.

ChicoHog

I guess GoHogs 1091 was right about Brent Venables defense! 

I was shocked how well Stoudt played.  I thought it would be a low scoring game with clemson's great D and mediocre offense without Watson.  Congrats to the tigers for a great job.  Sooners under achieved this year. 

iCalledThatHogBrotha!

We just call em "NO" - OU upside down and backwards.

hogsanity

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on December 30, 2014, 09:11:41 am
If Ole Miss can pull it off that conference will stay quiet next year...

no they won't. They will be crying all year about how good they are, how tough their league is, etc.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

ChicoHog

I hope TCU thumps Mississippi and Wisconsin takes down Auburn.  Can't stand either one of those teams. 

tigers68

Only a matter of time until the Big 12 -4 + 2 totally implodes and ceases to exist.  As soon as ESPN/Texas can manage to get out of that LHN albatross, it's over. 

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: ChicoHog on December 30, 2014, 10:07:48 am
I hope TCU thumps Mississippi and Wisconsin takes down Auburn.  Can't stand either one of those teams. 

Gonna hold my nose and chant SEC.  Guess I'll sound like I've got a bad head cold.    :puke:

GoHogs1091

Quote from: ChicoHog on December 30, 2014, 10:00:07 am
I guess GoHogs 1091 was right about Brent Venables defense! 

He gets the job done.  The results speak for themselves.

What was probably the most impressive this season is the fact that Venables shut out NC State the week after they scored 41 points against Florida State.  NC State came into the game against Clemson averaging 505 yards per game, and Venables held them to just 156 total yards.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.