Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Watkins Glenn

Started by Racinray, August 07, 2016, 03:10:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Racinray

NASCAR is bad as IndyCar for trying to find what channel it's on, but hey Danica has led several laps. :puke:

berryhog

Quote from: Racinray on August 07, 2016, 03:10:46 pm
NASCAR is bad as IndyCar for trying to find what channel it's on, but hey Danica has led several laps. :puke:

Has USA ever carried any division of a NASCAR race before ? 

Racinray

Quote from: berryhog on August 07, 2016, 03:14:36 pm
Has USA ever carried any division of a NASCAR race before ? 
Not that I can remember.

Racinray

OK, 5 Hour Energy is going to the new Furniture Row Team, is Bowyer going to run the sponsors the 14 team has now?

berryhog

Quote from: Racinray on August 07, 2016, 03:47:26 pm
OK, 5 Hour Energy is going to the new Furniture Row Team, is Bowyer going to run the sponsors the 14 team has now?

I haven't kept up with it enough this year to know who is moving and who isn't. 

ImHogginIt

So I gave blood at 11 am which made me come home and take a nap. Woke up with 30 laps left. Pretty fun 30 laps. We need Sonoma and The Glen to both get two races. Take away a Pocono and a Michigan race.

Racinray

Quote from: ImHogginIt on August 07, 2016, 05:22:04 pm
So I gave blood at 11 am which made me come home and take a nap. Woke up with 30 laps left. Pretty fun 30 laps. We need Sonoma and The Glen to both get two races. Take away a Pocono and a Michigan race.
This race needs to be in the chase

holeinthewall

August 08, 2016, 03:10:27 am #7 Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 09:02:50 am by holeinthewall
More road courses need to be added. You have Mid Ohio, Wisconsin, Road Atlanta and even Birmingham has a road course.  sold out crowd of 95000. While other tracks look like an ad for aluminum bleachers

hawginbigd1

Quote from: ImHogginIt on August 07, 2016, 05:22:04 pm
The Glenn yes, Sonoma is for the birds IMO. Nowhere to pass there without getting physical, so that leads to 80 laps of snaking around the track and then 2 or 3 exciting laps.