44 Andrew Darr RF

Stephen Richards LHP (6-1, 1.80 ERA)

razorbackfan86

Quote from: rubmyHOG on June 19, 2009, 12:51:05 pm
We wont be playing today IMO

And if we do, we will not start this game before atleast 5 IMO

Wait til 6 and I'll be ok with that

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

Mo_Better_Hogs

TNhawgfan

Quote from: rubmyHOG on June 19, 2009, 12:51:05 pm
We wont be playing today IMO

And if we do, we will not start this game before atleast 5 IMO
If you're right it looks like I will be recording the game because I had planned my day around the 2-6 (Eastern time) window. Oh well, you can't control the weather
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

TuckFexas

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

PIG!!!!

SOOOOIE!!!!!!!

RAZORBACKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Famous quote.
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com
Become my friend on Facebook: www.facebook.com
The post above may or may not accurately reflect the views of TuckFexas.
Yes, they let me out of the Tavern on a day pass.

hog-man

GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

TNhawgfan

That intro pumped me up and then the camera panned to a completely empty stadium. What a bummer. Plus, VH made a good point about desperately needing some infield practice with his readjusted lineup
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

HSTexan

Lololol....newscaster just said EPIC...rerunning the AR/VA game from Wednesday starting with the 5th inning

PoconoHog

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

:razorback: What are you supposed to do while waiting out a rain delay....
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

Table Rocker

Clint Alan

Quote from: TNhawgfan on June 19, 2009, 12:59:52 pm
If you're right it looks like I will be recording the game because I had planned my day around the 2-6 (Eastern time) window. Oh well, you can't control the weather

Dont hold me to that though........Im worse at predicting weather than an actual weatherman.......
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

Hawgrox

Quote from: HogFansReunited on June 19, 2009, 12:40:29 pm
I wouldnt' mind if they delay it for a few more hours that way I can get off and watch the game.  8 central time would be perfect :P

That's what I was thinking.

hog-man

GOTTA HAVE MY HOGS!!!!!

trippigs

trippigs

Quote from: razorbackfan86 on June 19, 2009, 12:51:46 pm
By the way, here is our starting line up per espn.com's blog

Arkansas (41-23)

8 Chase Leavitt LF
3 Scott Lyons DH
7 Zack Cox SS
17 Andy Wilkins 3B
12 Bo Bigham 2B
9 Jacob House 1B
24 Brett Eibner CF
27 James McCann C
44 Andrew Darr RF

Stephen Richards LHP (6-1, 1.80 ERA)

All the bats we have....good cause we will need all the offense we can possibly get. I guess these guys are ready to play a different position.

HSTexan

That works...I have to go to campus at 2 and talk to one of my teachers anyway

Smithian

Haha, there are going to be some fans who don't know much about our team who will look at Richards and his ERA as the starting pitcher and be like, "How the heck haven't I heard of him!?"

LBRHAWG

GO HOGS!

RD

nathanj

TV says that rain is not the problem with an excellent drainage system in place.  The problem is going to be lightning.  After every lightning flash within a certain radius of the stadium, a 30 minute clock starts before the next possible start.  This per NCAA rules from what ESPN is saying.

3kgthog

You know what time it is? It's dance off time. Get to it boys. Or just have an impromptu wet t-shirt contest with the hottest ladies from the crowd.

PigWig

Quote from: Smithian on June 19, 2009, 01:16:11 pm
Haha, there are going to be some fans who don't know much about our team who will look at Richards and his ERA as the starting pitcher and be like, "How the heck haven't I heard of him!?"
I bet some LSU fans saw it and nearly crapped their pants. I think Richards shuts these corndogs down today.

Prediction right now: Richards strikes out the side in the first inning.

PorcineSublime

Quote from: Smithian on June 19, 2009, 01:16:11 pm
His W-L record shows that a lot of games were undecided when he came. We did win a lot of games late, and he was a big part of that. I hope he transitions well to starting today.
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

Zen_Hog

RD

chiefsfan

Quote from: RD on June 19, 2009, 01:38:09 pm
If it don't happen today would it be a dh tomorroW

cant play a DH in the CWS because Texas and Arizona State have to play as well.   There is a scheduled off day Sunday that is used for possible rainout makeups
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

HappyHog

I'm not Ken Rank but I think if you look at how it is tracking we will be in the clear and beating LSU in 43 minutes...

hawgsav1

Man, there are some dumb fans in Tigerland.  I was fooling around on Tigerdroppings and some LSU fan thought that the UVa-Arkansas game was being played live...
Revenge is a dish best served cold. - Klingon Proverb

orange crush

If this game get moved back any more, do you think they will push ASU and Texas to tomorrow?

rwspear

jst01

Quote from: hawgsav1 on June 19, 2009, 02:04:38 pm
Man, there are some dumb fans in Tigerland. 

thats redundant. you could have just said 'fans in Tigerland' and we would all realize their intelligence level.

hawgsav1

Quote from: jst01 on June 19, 2009, 02:06:45 pm
thats redundant. you could have just said 'fans in Tigerland' and we would all realize their intelligence level.

My bad.  It came from the fact that I'd been slumming around over there and I hadn't recovered from stooping to their intelligence level.

Razors85

lilpiggy

jst01

Quote from: hawgsav1 on June 19, 2009, 02:09:42 pm
My bad.  It came from the fact that I'd been slumming around over there and I hadn't recovered from stooping to their intelligence level.

it happens. Ignorance by association. You just better not start wearing purple or yellow regularly.

trippigs

A good friend has given me two tickets to the AR--LSU football game this fall in Red Stick. Very likely will be surrounded by LSU folks and my friend is sitting elsewhere so my wife and I will have no safety shield. I can't stay quiet during games so I will definitely root for the hogs but in a civilized manner. How bad might it become in hostile territory???

SC Hogfan

Quote from: hawgsav1 on June 19, 2009, 02:04:38 pm
Man, there are some dumb fans in Tigerland.  I was fooling around on Tigerdroppings and some LSU fan thought that the UVa-Arkansas game was being played live...

Should've made a bed with him...
American by birth.
Southern by the grace of God.
And a Razorback till I die.
WPS!

Zen_Hog

razr70

NuttinItUp

Quote from: 350Z on June 19, 2009, 02:29:25 pm
Is the game gonna start anytime soon?
No, not soon. Will be approximately 80 minutes from when the tarp is removed. The tarp is still on.

TuckFexas

This delay would be great if I didn't have to drive to Tulsa after work.
Famous quote.
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com
Become my friend on Facebook: www.facebook.com
The post above may or may not accurately reflect the views of TuckFexas.
Yes, they let me out of the Tavern on a day pass.

razorbackfan86

Ok so I just got really busy and worked through lunch - Now I get to take one until 3:35 - Someone update me on the latest

hawgsav1

Quote from: twinpigs on June 19, 2009, 02:28:02 pm
A good friend has given me two tickets to the AR--LSU football game this fall in Red Stick. Very likely will be surrounded by LSU folks and my friend is sitting elsewhere so my wife and I will have no safety shield. I can't stay quiet during games so I will definitely root for the hogs but in a civilized manner. How bad might it become in hostile territory???

Start working out and training in MMA right now.  Then unleash your skills on unsuspecting Tiger fans.