Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 17, 2024, 11:25:03 pm

Tv

Started by Sho Nuff, November 03, 2017, 02:01:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sho Nuff

Is there any way to watch the exhibition game tonight?  Besides going to the game of course, it's a bit of a drive for me.

WhenPigsFly

rzrbkman

Quote from: Sho Nuff on November 03, 2017, 02:01:31 pm
Is there any way to watch the exhibition game tonight?  Besides going to the game of course, it's a bit of a drive for me.

No TV for Razorback basketball exhibitions and no radio most of the time as well.

jjdlc

Someone in another thread said it was going to be broadcast on The Buzz tonight, so might not have to stoop to listening to opponents feed.

skinnypig

game notes show radio tonight. see attachment below

rzrbackramsfan

someone should periscope it. 

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: rzrbackramsfan on November 03, 2017, 02:39:58 pm
someone should periscope it.

Like Jeff Long.  Finally do something good for the program lol. 

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: jjdlc on November 03, 2017, 02:19:52 pm
Someone in another thread said it was going to be broadcast on The Buzz tonight, so might not have to stoop to listening to opponents feed.
I wouldn't go off what I am saying I just heard Pat Bradley and Justin acri say it was gonna be on the radio this time unlike like week
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Sho Nuff

SPAL

Quote from: rzrbackramsfan on November 03, 2017, 02:40:31 pm
Like Jeff Long.  Finally do something good for the program lol. 

Man, don't bring this crap over here.

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on November 03, 2017, 03:47:35 pm
I also love Jeff Long but it's time to go
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

SPAL

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on November 03, 2017, 04:02:55 pm
I also love Jeff Long but it's time to go

It's understood that some of you want him gone. No need to bring it over here. Let us talk basketball without having to Wade through this crap. We haven't even started the regular season yet. Please?

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on November 03, 2017, 04:05:46 pm
It's understood that some of you want him gone. No need to bring it over here. Let us talk basketball without having to Wade through this crap. We haven't even started the regular season yet. Please?

Well can you at least agree it'd be cool if he periscoped the game? 

SPAL

Quote from: rzrbackramsfan on November 03, 2017, 04:18:37 pm
Well can you at least agree it'd be cool if he periscoped the game? 

Yes, that would be cool.

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on November 03, 2017, 03:47:35 pm
Good call SPAL. What a shame that there are those that want to muddy the waters of Jump Ball even before the actual season starts. Incredible.
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

hawginbigd1

This is jumpball right? It sounds like omahogs in here ;D I very rarely visit there because real discussion is not wanted or allowed over there.

DEVIL DOG HOG

There is plenty of good discussion on Omahogs.
"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on November 03, 2017, 06:21:07 pm
This is jumpball right? It sounds like omahogs in here ;D I very rarely visit there because real discussion is not wanted or allowed over there.
Never heard of omahogs, but we will try and keep this somewhat conversational. :)
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

hogfaninmo

Anywhere online to listen to game? Tia

rhog1

It is on TuneIn. Razorback sports network.

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

rzrbackramsfan

Birminghog

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on November 03, 2017, 06:21:07 pm

Would that the discussion on all of the boards was as civil and adult as is EI. Very grateful to the mods on that board.