Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Jim Cornette Experience

Started by Razorbackwarrior79, October 01, 2014, 03:54:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbackwarrior79

So I have recently gotten into "The Jim Cornette Experience" which is a weekly podcast put out by Jim. It's not all about wrestling and many times goes off into tangents about politics which can be good or bad depending on which side you support. It's a pretty good listen though especially when he has his wrestling buddies on to talk about ribs and the glory days of yester year wrestling. He also does a another program called the "Cornette Drive Through" in which he answers email and Twitter questions from people but requires the VIP subscription. Now to my question..... In one of the previous Cornette Drive Through segments it is teased that he is asked about funny or good Arkansas stories and apparently gives some hilarious stories. Anybody listened to that segment and could tell us what was said in regards to the great State of Arkansas?

kingofdequeen

Steve Austin's podcast is the shiz.

his interviews/convos with Ric Flair and Kevin Nash were two of the best things i've ever listened to.

Razorbackwarrior79

Yeah Steve Austin's Podcast is pretty good too. When he had Cornette on and pressed him to tell him his best rib stories of all was classic. The story he told Stone Cold about the Dennis Condrey/Phil Hickerson story is one of the funniest things I have ever heard and Stone Cold called it "greatest story he had ever heard". Instant Classic!

Eddie Goodson

Jim Cornette and Vince Russo have both become bitter, bitter men. I can't listen to either of them anymore. They have alienated themselves from every wrestling promotion they have worked with. They cannot be the only two guys to have figured it all out and everyone else be wrong.
"I already won the lottery. I was born in the US of A, baby. And as backup, I have a Swiss passport." — Creed Bratton

Big Papa Satan

Quote from: Razorbackwarrior79 on October 01, 2014, 04:20:45 pmThe story he told Stone Cold about the Dennis Condrey/Phil Hickerson story is one of the funniest things I have ever heard and Stone Cold called it "greatest story he had ever heard". Instant Classic!

"On his knees"

DeltaBoy

Quote from: Eddie Goodson on October 01, 2014, 04:35:00 pm
Jim Cornette and Vince Russo have both become bitter, bitter men. I can't listen to either of them anymore. They have alienated themselves from every wrestling promotion they have worked with. They cannot be the only two guys to have figured it all out and everyone else be wrong.

Vince is the one who made them bitter and it is Vince and his family that needs to go.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Eddie Goodson

Quote from: DeltaBoy on October 23, 2014, 10:48:12 am
Vince is the one who made them bitter and it is Vince and his family that needs to go.
No, they're like they are because they want to be.
"I already won the lottery. I was born in the US of A, baby. And as backup, I have a Swiss passport." — Creed Bratton

husker71

when Cornette and his boys were running around Oklahoma and Texas and Arkansas how much do you think he was making in a year??  I know they were driving together everywhere cause they used to stay at my hotel in OKC.   

TomasPistola

Quote from: kingofdequeen on October 01, 2014, 03:57:32 pm
Steve Austin's podcast is the shiz.

his interviews/convos with Ric Flair and Kevin Nash were two of the best things i've ever listened to.

Swig of water for the workin man.
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

Big Papa Satan