Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Familial ties

Started by Doug, September 03, 2014, 07:57:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug

Okay, so I've learned a couple things that blew my mind when it comes to family ties within the WWE.

The Usos - Rikishi/Fatu's kids and cousins to the late Umaga (three minute warning).

Roman Reigns - Cousin to the Usos. All three are cousins to The Rock and Yokozuna.

This next one blew my mind, but if you listen to how these two cut promos and the voice behind 'em, you can hear the tie-in there.

Bray Wyatt and Bo Dallas are actually brothers. Father is Mike Rotunda (AKA Irwin R. Schyster).

What other familial tie ins are you aware of?
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

GreenwayTigerHog

Barry Windam is tied to Bray & Bo somehow, I forget... uncle maybe. 

Doug

Yep... and Blackjack Mulligan is Gramps. :D
--Doug

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

The_Iceman

Brock Lesnar (37) is married to former WWE diva Sable (47).

who knows

Quote from: The_Iceman on September 03, 2014, 09:18:48 am
Brock Lesnar (37) is married to former WWE diva Sable (47).

Poor guy
Quote from: Ftsmithmike on October 07, 2011, 03:56:29 pm
This is what Game Day should look like.

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Eddie Goodson

Quote from: BigSexyHog on September 04, 2014, 07:14:12 am
Is this really true?
Every bit of it. Parents of all the samoan guys were brothers and sisters pretty much. Brey and Bo are half brothers, I think, might be full brothers. Wrestling has been about nepotism for decades. This is nothing new.
"I already won the lottery. I was born in the US of A, baby. And as backup, I have a Swiss passport." — Creed Bratton

The_Iceman

I would love to see a feud between the darkness of Bray Wyatt and the overly sarcastically positive Bo Dallas.

Eddie Goodson

Quote from: The_Iceman on September 04, 2014, 12:16:45 pm
I would love to see a feud between the darkness of Bray Wyatt and the overly sarcastically positive Bo Dallas.
You've got to think I will happen eventually. I'll add that they also need Mike Rotunda as the producer for that match too.
"I already won the lottery. I was born in the US of A, baby. And as backup, I have a Swiss passport." — Creed Bratton

Doug

Quote from: Eddie GoodsonYou've got to think I will happen eventually. I'll add that they also need Mike Rotunda as the producer for that match too.
Screw producer... make him Special Referee and make Ted DiBiasse Guest Bell Ringer. :D

I believe Bray and Bo are full brothers, not half.
--Doug

Eddie Goodson

That would work. I bet we see that one day.

zane

Bo Dallas is easily one of my favorite characters right now
RIP LSUfan

HogScoutMaster

I knew about The Rock & Reigns... I did not know about Wyatt and Bo
"A week of camp life is worth six months of
theoretical teaching in the meeting room."

HogScoutMaster

Quote from: Doug on September 03, 2014, 08:42:50 am
Yep... and Blackjack Mulligan is Gramps. :D

check it

[attachment deleted by admin]
"A week of camp life is worth six months of
theoretical teaching in the meeting room."

hvsupastar

Well of course there are the obvious ones Goldust is Older Brother to Cody Rhodes, both are sons of Dusty. Dusty is related to both Typhoon/Tugboat/Shock Master and Jerry Suggs of the nasty boys.

Natalya is married to Tyson Kidd and daughter of Jim Neidhart.

Going old school Jerry Lawler and the Honkey Tonk man are first cousins.

John Laurinitus and Road Warrior Animal are brothers, Animals son is a lineback the  in the NFL. Rams last time I checked.

"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

hvsupastar

Can you guys please change my karma rating over there
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

The_Iceman

Quote from: hvsupastar on September 07, 2014, 08:38:21 pm
Going old school Jerry Lawler and the Honkey Tonk man are first cousins.

Jerry Lawler's son is Brian Christopher.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Christopher

Doug

Guys, I was speaking specifically of ACTIVE wrestlers, and not necessarily the ones that are openly known (such as the Rhodes or Bella twins or dating/marriage relationships). :)

Don't limit it to the WWE, either.
--Doug

Hog1966

QuoteGuys, I was speaking specifically of ACTIVE wrestlers, and not necessarily the ones that are openly known (such as the Rhodes or Bella twins or dating/marriage relationships).

Know some have already been named, and are not active, but found this interesting......

http://prowrestling.about.com/od/whatsrealwhatsfake/a/relatives.htm