Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2 weeks...

Started by who knows, August 05, 2014, 05:19:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

who knows

Til your largest PPV of the summer and neither of your headliners are on RAW...not even Heyman... and better yet your ending RAW with a divas contract signing?.. sadly other than Zeb and Lana it was the best part of RAW...I honestly don't see how they are still doing the 3 hour time slot...
Quote from: Ftsmithmike on October 07, 2011, 03:56:29 pm
This is what Game Day should look like.

Dr. Starcs

Bring back the attitude era. PLEASE.....

hvsupastar

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on August 05, 2014, 05:30:59 pm
Bring back the attitude era. PLEASE.....

The attitude Era carried by John Cena and Daniel Bryan....   Sounds like it would be worse than current product today. Stone cold is not walking through that door. 
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

jbcarol

The WWE was obligated to fill three hours of television Monday night. It just so happen that it was its flagship show.

At least that's the way it felt watching this week's episode, which emanated from Austin

QuoteNeither John Cena nor Brock Lesnar was at the Frank Erwin Center Monday, which showcased the severe lack of depth the WWE has on its main roster right now.

Despite having a lot of people at its disposal, the WWE hasn't properly made stars out of half of them.

Cesaro's downfall continues

It's hard to believe that just four months ago, Cesaro bodyslammed Big Show over the top rope to win the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal...

Kane handed his mask over to Stephanie McMahon for the second time in less than a year...
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Dr. Starcs

I never said it had to be carried by cena or Bryan.

Crap, just bring back a bra and panties match or bikini contest.

who knows

I actually believe there is potential on the roster to make a good show... these adam rose and bo dallas characters have got to go...Bray Wyatt is my favorite at the moment... he has cut some spectacular promos...

Richard_white

I'm expecting WWE getting better since they are about to get their butts kicked with football starting in September.

Big Papa Satan

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on August 05, 2014, 06:11:41 pm

Crap, just bring back a bra and panties match or bikini contest.

Or Lana standing in the ring by herself for a segment.  Holy smokes.

The Adam Rose thing jumped the shark quickly.  Dream segments?  Were their writers coked out this week?

Eddie Goodson

I actually thought the wrestling was excellent this week. Several excellent matches.
"I already won the lottery. I was born in the US of A, baby. And as backup, I have a Swiss passport." — Creed Bratton

who knows

Wrestling was good... entertainment not so much

hvsupastar

Quote from: who knows on August 06, 2014, 09:57:42 pm
Wrestling was good... entertainment not so much

Good wrestling is entertainment.

What's amazing to me, there are 3 or 4 angles going on.....  On a 3 hour show.  Crazy. What happened to the new age nation of domination?
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

The_Iceman

Quote from: hvsupastar on August 07, 2014, 08:10:43 am
Good wrestling is entertainment.

What's amazing to me, there are 3 or 4 angles going on.....  On a 3 hour show.  Crazy. What happened to the new age nation of domination?

Nation of Domination 2.0:
Xavier Woods, Big E, Kofi Kingston, Titus O'Neil, (and maybe Mark Henry as a veteran presence to lead them)

Ministry of Darkness 2.0:
Undertaker (manager), The Ascension, maybe a few other darker NXT characters.

Then, you have young guys like Adrian Neville, Sami Zayn, Tyler Breeze, and Mojo Rawley all coming up thru NXT as well. Not to mention young stars like Rollins, Reigns, Ambrose, the Wyatts, the Usos, etc. already on the roster.

There is a bright future with the talent in the WWE. But, it relies too much on WWE creative to make it all work....and I don't believe they will pull it off.

Dr. Starcs

I don't think the nation of domination would ever happen again in today's pc times. A group of intimidating African Americans causing havoc and being hated by the crowd.
Maybe only as faces.

Eddie Goodson

I fully expect NOD 2.0 to begin in earnest following Summer Slam and I expect Xavier Woods to become a major, major heel. He is going to be one of the best talkers to come along in years. He will play the New Age Malcolm X role well.
"I already won the lottery. I was born in the US of A, baby. And as backup, I have a Swiss passport." — Creed Bratton

HogScoutMaster

Rose Bud crap has GOT to end !!!!!
"A week of camp life is worth six months of
theoretical teaching in the meeting room."

Richard_white

hvsupastar

Quote from: Eddie Goodson on August 07, 2014, 10:00:04 am
I fully expect NOD 2.0 to begin in earnest following Summer Slam and I expect Xavier Woods to become a major, major heel. He is going to be one of the best talkers to come along in years. He will play the New Age Malcolm X role well.

I hope they put Titus O'Neil in there.

who knows

Supermark101

Quote from: Eddie Goodson on August 07, 2014, 10:00:04 am

Your going to be wrong. They are the new 3MB.