Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Watching TNA for the first time.

Started by motownhog, July 03, 2014, 11:24:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

motownhog

Anyone else like it? That six man tag was awesome.
I'm a grandson of the southland boys, an heir to the confederacy

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

hvsupastar

I'll go through spurts of watching tna. It's not really an alternative to WWE right now as its more like a little brother but they certainly have some talented guys.
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

TheRazorback500

I like it because it's more like old school-smaller arenas, more crowd interaction. IMO Lashley doesn't have the shtick to be a good heel..
Do you wanna get Rocked?

Big Papa Satan

From my limited viewings of it, it seems that TNA needs to figure out that they are not WWE, not a competitor to it and that machine.  Stop with all the backstage vignettes and let the story be told in the ring. 

TomasPistola

Quote from: Big Papa Satan on July 04, 2014, 01:40:25 pm
From my limited viewings of it, it seems that TNA needs to figure out that they are not WWE, not a competitor to it and that machine.  Stop with all the backstage vignettes and let the story be told in the ring. 

Pretty much my take. It's ok sometimes. But the attempt at being WWE makes them look weak. Simplify the storylines. Aces and Eights was a cluster.
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

motownhog

I'm a grandson of the southland boys, an heir to the confederacy

TomasPistola

Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

Hogfaniam

Quote from: TheRazorback500 on July 04, 2014, 09:12:02 am
I like it because it's more like old school-smaller arenas, more crowd interaction. IMO Lashley doesn't have the shtick to be a good heel..

"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

TheRazorback500

Do you wanna get Rocked?

Richard_white

As much frustration I have with WWE (mainly with Cena), it is by far the better product.  I stopped watching TNA a year a go.