Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Did they really let Cena win the title again last night

Started by BigSexyHog, June 30, 2014, 09:53:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BigSexyHog

Damn I am glad I don't watch this crap anymore....  :puke:
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

hvsupastar

For the 15th time..... But that's about the only one they could have given it to last night. Starting to see how bad a cm punk-less product can be. One injury (Daniel bryan)  and then there is really Nobody else to go with.
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

BigSexyHog

Quote from: hvsupastar on June 30, 2014, 09:59:04 pm
For the 15th time..... But that's about the only one they could have given it to last night. Starting to see how bad a cm punk-less product can be. One injury (Daniel bryan)  and then there is really Nobody else to go with.

was never a punk fan.  But the Cena winning every pay for view was old 10 years ago. I will admit that I don't watch much at all even though I did check in for a few minutes tonight. 
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

The_Iceman

They are setting Cena up to face Brock Lesnar at Summerslam for the title. Brock will beat Cena, but will then immediately lose the title after to Seth Rollins who will cash in his MitB Briefcase.

motownhog

It pains me to no end to see Cena have almost as many titles as Flair. God I miss the old days.
I'm a grandson of the southland boys, an heir to the confederacy

Hogwop

Quote from: The_Iceman on July 01, 2014, 09:21:19 am
They are setting Cena up to face Brock Lesnar at Summerslam for the title. Brock will beat Cena, but will then immediately lose the title after to Seth Rollins who will cash in his MitB Briefcase.

Rollins would get eaten alive by Lesnar. If they have him win the title only to cough it up to Rollins a few seconds/minutes later it would completely ruin what they did with Lesnar ending the streak. He should get at least a 2 PPV run with the straps, otherwise they basically ended the streak for nothing.

I have complete faith that the WWE will fvck it up somehow.
Pigga what?!
Quote from: PonderinHog on April 16, 2018, 10:27:02 amAn emoji is worth a hundred words.
9-07-1958 - 12-2-2011 R.I.P Mom, I will always miss you and love you.

Hogwop

Also, if they're just using Cena as a transitional champ, they should have put the belts on Kane. After everything he has done for the company, putting guys over, being a good worker, he deserves a final run as heavyweight champ. We've already seen Brock vs Cena, Kane vs Brock would be brutal.
Pigga what?!
Quote from: PonderinHog on April 16, 2018, 10:27:02 amAn emoji is worth a hundred words.
9-07-1958 - 12-2-2011 R.I.P Mom, I will always miss you and love you.

hvsupastar

I think there is a good chance Lesnar goes over Cena and holds the title until Mania
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

The_Iceman

Quote from: hvsupastar on July 03, 2014, 04:04:36 pm
I think there is a good chance Lesnar goes over Cena and holds the title until Mania

Lesnar would really have to pick up his appearances then. The WWE won't put the titles on a part-timer for long.

motownhog

IMO, after Punk left, the product went down. CM Punk vs. WWE was a good, real life angle. Cena winning the title again and again I beleive is hurting the product as well not having as much talent on the roster or keeping talent down is also hurting. I honestly try to watch it but I get a sick feeling seeing Adam Rose, Bo Dallas, Fandago and all this other new crap. Daniel Bryan is a breath of fresh air becuase alot of fans love the underdog role, Bray Wyatt is a great character and has a great bloodline in the business.
I'm a grandson of the southland boys, an heir to the confederacy

Eddie Goodson

Quote from: motownhog on August 11, 2014, 11:37:17 am
IMO, after Punk left, the product went down. CM Punk vs. WWE was a good, real life angle. Cena winning the title again and again I beleive is hurting the product as well not having as much talent on the roster or keeping talent down is also hurting. I honestly try to watch it but I get a sick feeling seeing Adam Rose, Bo Dallas, Fandago and all this other new crap. Daniel Bryan is a breath of fresh air becuase alot of fans love the underdog role, Bray Wyatt is a great character and has a great bloodline in the business.
Bo Dallas has the same bloodline as Wyatt seeing as they are brothers.
"I already won the lottery. I was born in the US of A, baby. And as backup, I have a Swiss passport." — Creed Bratton

Big Papa Satan

Quote from: Eddie Goodson on August 11, 2014, 02:38:09 pm
Bo Dallas has the same bloodline as Wyatt seeing as they are brothers.

You'd think the crowds would've picked up on this by now.  They have a pretty strong resemblance to each other, hard to miss.

Eddie Goodson

Quote from: Big Papa Satan on August 11, 2014, 04:20:51 pm
You'd think the crowds would've picked up on this by now.  They have a pretty strong resemblance to each other, hard to miss.
That beard on Wyatt hides it, I think. Bo Dallas is in the process of evolving. People have selective memory and forget that The Rock, HHH, SCSA, and several of those other attitude mega stars went through the same process as rookies. People just have no stinking patience anymore. The Rock and HHH sucked for most of the first year they were in the WWE. Not saying Dallas is the next Rock but he will evolve and refine his character and become who he is.
"I already won the lottery. I was born in the US of A, baby. And as backup, I have a Swiss passport." — Creed Bratton

Eddie Goodson

Saw the new We The People t-shirt Swagger was wearing tonight and ordered me one. Almost bought the black and white one he has been wearing but decided to wait.

I have a strong feeling the new Brock Lesnar shirt will be one of the best selling shirts of the summer with the Cena haters.

Big Papa Satan

Quote from: Eddie Goodson on August 11, 2014, 08:08:01 pmPeople just have no stinking patience anymore.

The crowds are generally dumber than a bag of hammers.  They have the attention span of a gnat, demand instant gratification and insist on making themselves part of the show.

Anyway, the final segment with Hogan's birthday was rather entertaining.  Back in the day, there most likely would've been a shoot fight with Lesnar vs Orndorff or Piper.  Definitely with Hot Rod, as crazy as he was.

Big Papa Satan