Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 23, 2024, 07:41:01 pm

WR/RB scuffle

Started by Tusks, September 21, 2017, 12:31:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Tusks

So we've had some confirmation something happened and then it's moved.  So what's the story?
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

Polecat

B Martin lost a dredlock after practice. Reportedly
Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Quote from: tusked on September 21, 2017, 12:31:55 pm
So we've had some confirmation something happened and then it's moved.  So what's the story?
Welcome to hogville lol. Just keep your head down and you'll be okay
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

Next1_04

Look in the Trash Forum for your answer

J-Five

I literally just started a post at the same time as this one confirming the story.  As well as provided the name of another person in the media who also confirmed it.  Bad look.
"If the person you're criticizing is doing it better than you are, close your mouth"

Tusks

Quote from: Next1_04 on September 21, 2017, 12:33:45 pm
Look in the Trash Forum for your answer

I was in that thread but it's been on the radio in LR so something happened.

I figure it was trashed because there's no confirmation that a jaw was broken but something happened.

hobhog

Quote from: J-Five on September 21, 2017, 12:34:22 pm
I literally just started a post at the same time as this one confirming the story.  As well as provided the name of another person in the media who also confirmed it.  Bad look.

Confirmed "it". Film at 11.

Tusks

If we ever needed the animal house 'all is well' gif, its now.

hobhog

Quote from: tusked on September 21, 2017, 12:35:02 pm
I was in that thread but it's been on the radio in LR so something happened.

I figure it was trashed because there's no confirmation that a jaw was broken but something happened.

Best to just state it's fact and go from there....then we can start blaming people.

scottwillrazbackfan1

John Nabors confirmed on twitter there was a fight involving Devah. He's still gathering information.

Seebs

I believe, at the end of the day, many men showered together. So all is well with the team.
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: Seebs on September 21, 2017, 12:44:23 pm
I believe, at the end of the day, many men showered together. So all is well with the team.

And nothing happened I assume!