Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

N41UA on its way back from NYC vicinity...Drake Field lurkers got anything?

Started by jgphillips3, December 04, 2017, 06:35:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogAlum09

Quote from: jnhogs on December 05, 2017, 03:47:33 pm
Where are the planes now?  come on, we need some action and/or some hope!
George's Inc.'s plane (N545CG) is en route to Springdale from SEATTLE, and Stephens, Inc.'s plane is on its way from Teterboro (Outside of NYC) to Little Rock.
George's might be of interest since it's the one that was in ATL for the SECCG. It's scheduled to land at Springdale Municipal in less than 30 minutes.

ur

I will drive by there after work. Norsberry, I know you have a scope on everyone moving in that area so alerting you now that I'm friend not foe.

online-with-swine

Quote from: HogAlum09 on December 05, 2017, 03:53:53 pm
George's Inc.'s plane (N545CG) is en route to Springdale from Fayetteville, and Stephens, Inc.'s plane is on its way from Teterboro (Outside of NYC) to Little Rock.
George's might be of interest since it's the one that was in ATL for the SECCG. It's scheduled to land at Springdale Municipal in less than 30 minutes.

Gees!  Why does it take so long to fly to Springdale from Fayetteville? 

Tiny Rick

HogAlum09

Quote from: online-with-swine on December 05, 2017, 03:56:46 pm
Gees!  Why does it take so long to fly to Springdale from Fayetteville?
To Springdale from Seattle. Fixed it.

jnhogs

Quote from: HogAlum09 on December 05, 2017, 03:53:53 pm
George's Inc.'s plane (N545CG) is en route to Springdale from Fayetteville, and Stephens, Inc.'s plane is on its way from Teterboro (Outside of NYC) to Little Rock.

Interesting that they stopped in Fayetteville... did it come from the NW?

Tiny Rick

For clarification Georges plane is flying from Seattle to Springdale.  It is not stopping at Drake field.

jgphillips3

$4 million to Kiffin, $2 million to Venables to come be DC.  Instant recruiting bump, instant coaching upgrade.  THAT would be a splash.

Roaringboar

Quote from: jgphillips3 on December 05, 2017, 04:01:47 pm
$4 million to Kiffin, $2 million to Venables to come be DC.  Instant recruiting bump, instant coaching upgrade.  THAT would be a splash.

Not Venables......he's still up for another job.....possibly two......
Let's all get aboard the LANE TRAIN BABY!!!! CHOOO-CHOOO!!!

ur

Has anyone gone to the air museum to tell Norsberry that the war is over?

ur

supersaint

RLWOLFEMAn is in Knoxville and is sober.  He may be able to help next week. 
There's no sense in nonsense when the heat is hot.

FraggleHog

Quote from: ur on December 14, 2017, 09:41:50 am
Any recruiting planes in the air today?

https://flight-data.adsbexchange.com/map?icao=A4D38A&date=2017-12-13

N41UA travled to College Station on Tuesday (Chavis?). Activity for yesterday shows that it took off, but does not show the destination or that it landed anywhere. I'm curious as to if they blocked themselves yesterday mid flight. Who knows...
Calling the Hogs from DFW

Locutus_of_Boar

Quote from: FraggleHog on December 14, 2017, 11:29:45 am
https://flight-data.adsbexchange.com/map?icao=A4D38A&date=2017-12-13

N41UA travled to College Station on Tuesday (Chavis?). Activity for yesterday shows that it took off, but does not show the destination or that it landed anywhere. I'm curious as to if they blocked themselves yesterday mid flight. Who knows...

They are always looking for new clandestine methods to sneak recruits into Fayetteville.  Here's covert video of Chavis extraction from deep inside Aggieland.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17z9A6Np2nA

MountieDawg

SEC!

Jonbo

Quote from: supersaint on December 14, 2017, 09:53:57 am
RLWOLFEMAn is in Knoxville and is sober.  He may be able to help next week.
Someone get him fueled up!

jgphillips3