I am an ORIGINAL DARKSIDER, HERE IS WHAT WE DO:

Started by dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya, September 26, 2017, 09:32:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AirWarren

I turned down four free tickets.

That's how you initiate a change.

EastexHawg

Quote from: rzrbaxfan on September 27, 2017, 08:15:56 am
The only good thing that happened back then was when I got booted from Clay's board for posting Nutt's record

There was a lot of that going around.  Ah, good ol' Clay.  No one could toe the company line like he could.

Bebop

Quote from: ThisTeetsTaken on September 28, 2017, 08:32:53 am
Bielema took over a program at Wisconsin that was already built a certain way and all he had to do was keep it going and oversee the controls of the machine.  At Arkansas he attempted to undo what we were doing before he got here and make it like what he inherited before.  Turned out to be too tough a job for him.  The head coach of the Razorbacks has to be a dynamic leader that is willing to do a lot of the heavy lifting himself.  He can't be a CEO like Bielema has tried to be here and was at Wisconsin.

I believe this to be the case due to the fact that other coaches have come and gone at Wisconsin and Wisconsin hasn't missed a step. The unifying factor is Alavrez. That and Wisconsin is in the weaker division in the Big 10.

gchamblee

Quote from: Bebop on September 29, 2017, 05:11:08 pm
I believe this to be the case due to the fact that other coaches have come and gone at Wisconsin and Wisconsin hasn't missed a step. The unifying factor is Alavrez. That and Wisconsin is in the weaker division in the Big 10.

Only 2 coaches have come and only 1 has gone since CBB left. Andersen was run out of town and Chryst, a CBB disciple, is having success there.

Bebop

Quote from: gchamblee on September 30, 2017, 08:11:28 am
Only 2 coaches have come and only 1 has gone since CBB left. Andersen was run out of town and Chryst, a CBB disciple, is having success there.

I didn't mean to make it sound like there was a rotating door of head coaches at Wisconsin. My bad. My point was that Wisconsin has had similar/same amount of success outside of Bielema being their coach.

In other words, Bielema didn't make Wisconsin, Wisconsin made him.

gchamblee

Quote from: Bebop on September 30, 2017, 09:09:34 am
I didn't mean to make it sound like there was a rotating door of head coaches at Wisconsin. My bad. My point was that Wisconsin has had similar/same amount of success outside of Bielema being their coach.

In other words, Bielema didn't make Wisconsin, Wisconsin made him.

That's the part I am disagreeing with, respectfully. They have had 2 coaches and one was run out of town because he was messing it all up (where was the built in guaranteed success here?) and then Chryst, who does thing just like CBB, is having good success.