Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sad

Started by Sow Lancelot, February 03, 2018, 04:35:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sow Lancelot

My grown kids keep,asking me why I don't seem so enthusiastic about Hog basketball and why I don't mind not seeing some of the games.

I actually decided to check 10 outlets at my house to find a problem rather than watch such a lack of basketball IQ.
"Nec vitia nostra nec remedium tolerare possumus." Livy
Nihil boni sine labore, sic vis pacem, para bellum.

40MINSOFHELL

I don't even watch anymore, I check the score and just go about doing what I am doing

Knot2brite

I am a complete dumb ass and I keep watching and hoping for something different and then getting pissed off when they lose because I expect dnthem not to....insanity
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

40MINSOFHELL

Football and now basketball. I have lost interest as a fan.

old_school_hawg

Quote from: Knot2brite on February 03, 2018, 04:58:54 pm
I am a complete dumb ass and I keep watching and hoping for something different and then getting pissed off when they lose because I expect dnthem not to....insanity

Amen, brother. Me, too.
"I tried being reasonable. I didn't like it."-Clint Eastwood

"Life is hard. It's harder if you're stupid." -John Wayne

old_school_hawg

Quote from: Sow Lancelot on February 03, 2018, 04:35:01 pm
My grown kids keep,asking me why I don't seem so enthusiastic about Hog basketball and why I don't mind not seeing some of the games.

I actually decided to check 10 outlets at my house to find a problem rather than watch such a lack of basketball IQ.

I accomplished an overdue oil change on my truck in the driveway instead. I have lost faith.
"I tried being reasonable. I didn't like it."-Clint Eastwood

"Life is hard. It's harder if you're stupid." -John Wayne

lynbug

Add me to this group.

Beaverfever

I work 60 hours a week and don't get to watch many games so I still turn it on when I get the chance.  It's brutal being a hogs fan. 

code red

LOL...WOOHOO.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

DemiHOG

I watch sometimes, hard to watch hogginthebasketball, reminds me of peewee ball.

solitons

hahaha, me too, dumb fans

hogsanity

Quote from: DemiHOG on February 03, 2018, 09:00:10 pm
I watch sometimes, hard to watch hogginthebasketball, reminds me of peewee ball.

The coach coaches like a peewee coach. Just have two guys try to do it all.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Laughing Hog

I had the game on while I was in the kitchen making smoked turkey chili from a leftover Greenberg's turkey. Could really hear it, didn't really care. By the time I got finished the game was over. Rewound to the end to see if we won. We didn't, as I suspected. Hope we make it to the tourney.
"Gun control laws are, in effect, a set of occupational safety laws for criminals – They are the OSHA regulations for burglars, muggers, carjackers and other criminal scum" "The 2nd Amendment violates a criminal's right to a safe work environment."<br /><br />Speed Kills and Speed wins, especially in the SEC<br />3*'s DON'T BEAT 5*'s<br /><br />"They" really should bring back halter tops (like puppies in a gunny sack)<br /><br />Marriage is like a tornado. It starts with a lot of sucking and blowing, shaking and howling. When it's over someone loses a house!