Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

There's a Vent forum for a reason

Started by Lanny, September 22, 2015, 11:12:06 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: NaturalStateReb on September 22, 2015, 07:37:21 pm
We could call it Lanny's Ranch for a Wayward Posters.

That's the spirit we need to get this implemented!
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

Doug

Quote from: NaturalStateRebWe could call it Lanny's Ranch for a Wayward Posters.
"AKA NSR's Comfy Couch". ;)
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

lunchbox72703

Quote from: Doug on September 22, 2015, 04:47:20 pm
And yes, you can have a negative post count, but that's manually done... there's only six of us that CAN do that... and there's only one of us that WILL do that. :)

He gone. His post count now owns. It's rather symbolic... for those of you that are SMERT enough to figure it out. :) (now that I finally fixed it to read exactly what I wanted)

Founding year of Razorback Football

secneahog

Wish Danny could mod these pathetic Hog fans that live in nwa.
You can't go out and watch a Hog game in Springdale. .Rogers..Fayetteville. ..Bentonville..without hearing these idiots complain..moan and groan...FIRE LONG...FIRE BURT..this is just like CROWE! 

It's very pathetic and embarrassing to go out in NWA to watch a game.
Fans are delusional and band wagon jumpers!  I thought nwa would have some serious, logical Hog fan base. 

Sad when NEA has more than NWA.
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

Doug

Lunchbox, get with the damn program, dude! ::chuckles::  (answered on page 1 - still good to "see" you, though. :))
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

lunchbox72703

This will now forever be my answer to any question in MMQB.......

lunchbox72703

Quote from: Doug on September 22, 2015, 09:44:47 pm
Lunchbox, get with the damn program, dude! ::chuckles::  (answered on page 1 - still good to "see" you, though. :))

Good seeing you and everyone else too!  Lots of new faces, and my post count is really low now compared to everyone elses...LOL  Must Get Busy!!!!

Augustus

Quote from: Doug on September 22, 2015, 04:47:20 pm
And yes, you can have a negative post count, but that's manually done... there's only six of us that CAN do that... and there's only one of us that WILL do that. :)

He gone. His post count now owns. It's rather symbolic... for those of you that are SMERT enough to figure it out. :) (now that I finally fixed it to read exactly what I wanted)

Meanwhile... I'm over here trying to get one of those guys from Two Cents Radio to take my phone call!  ;)

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: secneahog on September 22, 2015, 09:43:36 pm
Wish Danny could mod these pathetic Hog fans that live in nwa.
You can't go out and watch a Hog game in Springdale. .Rogers..Fayetteville. ..Bentonville..without hearing these idiots complain..moan and groan...FIRE LONG...FIRE BURT..this is just like CROWE! 

It's very pathetic and embarrassing to go out in NWA to watch a game.
Fans are delusional and band wagon jumpers!  I thought nwa would have some serious, logical Hog fan base. 

Sad when NEA has more than NWA.

NWA has been infiltrated with yankees.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

HogimusMaximus

Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 22, 2015, 05:43:03 pm
I think you should complain some more. The Doug and Tom probably won't notice.

Are we supposed to refer to him as The Doug now?

MS_HogFan

SOOIE

Rey Pygsterio

If you would like some consumer feedback, this is why I don't frequent this message board like I used to. It is more like a private club for admins than a public forum. Admins should be impartial referees, but here they are arbiters of opinion. Lanny, it's your board and you can do whatever you want, but I am never going to see your advertisers running it this way.
"Rey Pygsterio will slash the tires on your Flex Fuel Tahoe and slap your Bentonville princess wife in the face." - Latarian

SamBuckhart

BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

ricepig

Quote from: Rey Pygsterio on September 23, 2015, 09:43:53 am
If you would like some consumer feedback, this is why I don't frequent this message board like I used to. It is more like a private club for admins than a public forum. Admins should be impartial referees, but here they are arbiters of opinion. Lanny, it's your board and you can do whatever you want, but I am never going to see your advertisers running it this way.

I'm sure he will deposit this advice in the proper receptacle.

BorderPatrol

He is not preventing folks from venting after tough losses. He is just wanting them to do it in the proper forum.

Is that too much to ask?

bp

Steef

Quote from: BorderPatrol on September 23, 2015, 09:53:28 am
He is not preventing folks from venting after tough losses. He is just wanting them to do it in the proper forum.

Is that too much to ask?

bp

Good post.

To add to this, Lanny didn't ask anyone to move the venting... til Tuesday after the game.

I have never understood why people complain about being moved to the appropriate forum.

Very odd.

HogimusMaximus

Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 22, 2015, 05:43:03 pm
I think you should complain some more. The Doug and Tom probably won't notice.

I think you should complain some more too.

Lanny

Yawn
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: steefhog on September 23, 2015, 10:26:53 am
Good post.

To add to this, Lanny didn't ask anyone to move the venting... til Tuesday after the game.

I have never understood why people complain about being moved to the appropriate forum.

Very odd.

Just stop it with bringing the perspective of truth into it!!
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

hammer66

That's a 2 way street. There r many posters who won't visit the site if 90% of the threads continue to get derailed with the vents of posters.

Wayne Watson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQFEY9RIRJA
Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

Steef

Quote from: Lanny on September 22, 2015, 11:12:06 am
The Texas Tech game is over.  Talk about the Texas A&M game and the rest of the season here.  If you want to spew about last week, go to the Vents forum

Bump.