Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Next 2017 commits?

Started by redleg, September 19, 2016, 03:11:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

redleg

Will any of these recruits make the pledge to the Hogs? I got this list from 247.

4* RB Kennedy Brooks 6'0" 200 lbs. 4.45 Mansfield, TX.
3* ATH Jaiden Cole 6'1" 195 lbs. 4.5 Monroe, LA.
3* CB JaCorian Andrews 6'0" 190 lbs. 4.45 Monroe, LA.
3* WR Johnathan Jones 6'1" 185 lbs. 4.4 Bossier City, LA.
3* WR Kendrick Paul 5'11" 175 lbs. 4.45 Livonia, LA.
3* TE B. J. Thompson 6'7" 210 lbs. 4.7 England, AR.

If not any of these players, who will be the ones to fill in the last six scholies?
:razorback:
If it ain't broke, fix it till it is.

outlawhogeywells

I hope to see some more big uglies on the next few commits.  DL,OL

King Kong

Thomas Johnston is the next guy they want to commit.

Brooks is out we aren't recruiting another RB

greenie

I'm hoping for Thomas Johnston and Chevin Calloway

The_Boot_stops_here

I'm hoping Johnson.  Followed up with Pool for next year.  Since we only play 2 LB's for every snap of every game, I'd love to have 2 studs.  Just messing around.  Don't get defensive anyone.  Calloway would be great too!

RedyorNot

Im thinking it may be a bit till we get the next one, just because the guys we're going for are higher caliber. I'm hoping Banks or Calloway and Nixon will probably be ours if we can't flip a higher rated CB.

ARtillahog

Not that anyone was really tracking him, but Garrett Wallow committed to TCU last night.  JC Curtis OLB 6'2" 207.

nwahogfan1

I would like to see 2 big time DBs and OLMs to commit.  I want to see our scholarship numbers to go up on DBs and on the OL.

jackflash

with all he defensive lineman who are seniors were losing hope at least to more defensive lineman DT or DE

Airforcehawg

Quote from: jackflash on September 20, 2016, 12:29:11 pm
with all he defensive lineman who are seniors were losing hope at least to more defensive lineman DT or DE

O. Kirk just made a Hog Crystal Ball Projection for this young man (Currently Committed to Florida)

http://247sports.com/Player/Javier-Edwards-52370

Javier Edwards: 6'3, 350lbs....Guessing he could clog the middle

ARtillahog

Quote from: Airforcehawg on September 20, 2016, 02:01:04 pm
O. Kirk just made a Hog Crystal Ball Projection for this young man (Currently Committed to Florida)

http://247sports.com/Player/Javier-Edwards-52370

Javier Edwards: 6'3, 350lbs....Guessing he could clog the middle

An article on there had Javier saying UF was his dream school but that he would make a determination after the season.  He's an early enrollee.

jgphillips3

Quote from: Richard Davenport on September 21, 2016, 06:55:17 am
A little bit of info on Javier Edwards from July.

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2016/jul/26/tuesday-recruiting-tidbits-several-prospects-visit/

Thanks RD.  Sounds like with that connection to Coach Rhoads that we have a real shot.

jackflash

seems like we are recruiting junior College heaver this year especially defensive line