Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Prayer request and Such

Started by DeltaBoy, January 23, 2017, 03:13:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

goodguytex

Quote from: DeltaBoy on January 31, 2018, 03:10:36 pm
Wife getting an Iron Infusion today.
Prayers going up for your wife Delta! Maryssa Resse is doing a tad better. She developed a staph infection. And they're trying to get her over that. Next week they are planning surgery to install a whole new port system in her abdomen. So she needs plenty of prayers there still.

Don Smith had successful open heart surgery and is at home recovering, driving his wife up the wall and wants to get back to work. Man has been working in many areas with Brookshires for over 50 years. Work is all he knows.

Larry Evans chemo treatments made him a little sick. But his wife, Mary Ann said he's doing ok. Thanks again to everyone for the prayers.

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

DeltaBoy

Continued Prayers for all these.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

DeltaBoy

Well we will spend Valentines day 2018 at UT Southwestern.   
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.

DeltaBoy

She been feeling worse and we go to the Dr Wed and to top it off I have caught something myself.

Cotton

Quote from: DeltaBoy on February 12, 2018, 03:21:11 pm
She been feeling worse and we go to the Dr Wed and to top it off I have caught something myself.
Take care of yourself too, D!
"Who got a Scantron for Ryan Mallet?"  - Ryan Mallet, 2009

Razorbacks in Mexico

Ponderin' SUX

twistitup

Quote from: DeltaBoy on February 12, 2018, 03:21:11 pm

Dang Delta.... will be praying for you guys.
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

KCHOGFAN

pigture perfect

Keeping you all covered in prayer.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

DeltaBoy

We are waiting now for a clinical trail at UT Southwestern.  The Dr's there gave us a ton of hope.

pigture perfect

I've got 2 friends who have been told they just have weeks to live because of the C word. Scott who is 55 and Teresa who is 48. They have both been responsible for their older parents care and really need a miracle.

pigture perfect

My friend Scott passed late last night. Would you still pray for Teresa?

snoblind

Quote from: pigture perfect on February 16, 2018, 12:02:11 pm
My friend Scott passed late last night. Would you still pray for Teresa?

sorry to hear that.  And yes.

DeltaBoy

Sorry to hear about your friend prayers for both.

DeltaBoy

The Bride been hurting off and on all day!

DLUXHOG

Quote from: DeltaBoy on February 18, 2018, 08:05:16 pm
The Bride been hurting off and on all day!

God bless both of you....
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

pigture perfect

Lord, give Sister Delta some relief today. Give her complete healing.

DeltaBoy

pigture perfect

Going to Scott's funeral tomorrow. Please pray for his dad. His mom has dementia and Scott was one of her caregivers. His dad won't have anything but teenage granddaughter to help. Please pray.

DeltaBoy

Quote from: pigture perfect on February 20, 2018, 01:55:40 am
Going to Scott's funeral tomorrow. Please pray for his dad. His mom has dementia and Scott was one of her caregivers. His dad won't have anything but teenage granddaughter to help. Please pray.

Prayers sent , the wife got her pain back under control and went out to Hospital for more blood work.

DeltaBoy

The Wife continues to try and find a balance between Pain Management and stopped up plumbing.  They had her drink Magnesium Citrus last night to get her going again. 

DeltaBoy

She is hurting today but still went to work.

pigture perfect

Sometimes I don't know how to respond, Delta. I want you guys to know that I still pray for y'all, but don't always tell you. So I just hit a +1 when I do. Hope you notice.

DeltaBoy

Thanks she tried to use less pain meds and was up every hour or so last night.  I had to administer a saline solution to unstop her plumbing. Between that and cleaning out her catheter bag every time she has a procedure we are very close now. 

DeltaBoy

Wife feeling much better after a 3 hour Iron Infusion.

DeltaBoy

Dr changed her meds and she stayed home today.  Plumbing working again and she feeling better per her text this morning.

DeltaBoy

Back down today had to cut lunch short cause she got sick!

Friend sent me a list of 8 things you will see when someone dying of Cancer ....My wife got 4 of them covered!

DeltaBoy

She had a hard weekend but back to work. I swear she keeps going for her kids.

pigture perfect

DeltaBoy

We missed work Tuesday cause we both were sick. But we got good news early this morning Amy been accepted into a Clinical Trial at UT SOUTHWESTERN in Dallas.  We go on March 13th .

goodguytex

Will keep her in prayer Delta. Update on my prayer requests.....
Maryssa Reese is doing better. Her and her husband and their son are off to Branson for 7 days and 7 nights.

Don Smith went through triple bypass heart surgery pretty well. He is home now, recovering and wants to come back to work.

Larry Evans is a different story. The cancer he has is multiple Myloma. Not sure of proper spelling. He went into remission with stem cell treatments, chemo and radiation the 1st time. Now it's come back, and it's spreading. The chemo treatments are weakening him, and the cancer is still spreading. His health is going downhill fast. Please keep him very much in prayer.

DeltaBoy

Praise the Lord for the ones doing better
Prayers for Larry Evans that just stinks
The Bride had 4 trips to the Dr last week for various Test.
We get our first treatment Wed at UT Southwestern then she starts taking chemo pills.

pigture perfect

DeltaBoy

WOW since last post the Water heater died, I slipped and fell in the Garage and our day at UT Southwestern was 12 and a half hours day.

DeltaBoy

Bride had some bad reactions to Chemo this weekend and was sick. So sick she off from work today.

Cotton

Here's to a good week Delt... Smile my friend, life is beautiful.
"Who got a Scantron for Ryan Mallet?"  - Ryan Mallet, 2009

Razorbacks in Mexico

Ponderin' SUX

DeltaBoy

Middle school admin showed up on my campus at 7:20 am this morning telling me to get my wife and take her home.  So I did.

Got back to the HS mid way though first period and took Wed off cause we got appointment in Dallas tomorrow.

The Road goes on forever and the Party never ends.

DeltaBoy

We got more blood work done but no treatments cause her liver enzymes were elevated. Back to Dallas Next Week.

DeltaBoy

She been missing work cause that supped up Chemo knocked her on her 6.  Back this Wed to hopefully get the pill part of this new Treatment plan.

DeltaBoy

Well she takes pills for 7 days and another round of Chemo.

DeltaBoy

Chemo tomorrow in Dallas.

DeltaBoy

Wife said these treatments are killing her.  But we fight on.

DeltaBoy

Wife going into the Hospital tomorrow due to low Iron count.  She will get a transfusion and be released.

pigture perfect

Still praying DB. Thanks for the updates.

DeltaBoy

She feeling better but the B is coming out when I am having to bit my tongue!

DeltaBoy

Back to Dallas for #3 with 3 more to go.

pigture perfect

Hang in there DB. And Mrs. DB.

DeltaBoy

Quote from: pigture perfect on May 01, 2018, 11:17:53 am
Hang in there DB. And Mrs. DB.

Thanks we been fighting this since Aug 2016.

Hawgphat

Your wife, yourself and the rest of your family are in my prayers, Bro.  May God be with you and strengthen all of you.

hawgball40

why is this in the trash? seems odd