Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

aviators and signatures

Started by sheltiefan, November 07, 2015, 04:55:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

sheltiefan

Is there a way to turn both the aviators and signatures off? Other forums I am on give you that option.

TomasPistola

You mean the avatars? Its in your profile under look and layout. Look at the checkboxes.
Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

Hogfaniam

Quote from: sheltiefan on November 07, 2015, 04:55:45 pm
Is there a way to turn both the aviators and signatures off? Other forums I am on give you that option.

This turns me off

"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

TomasPistola

Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

GolfNut57

Quote from: sheltiefan on November 07, 2015, 04:55:45 pm

It's impossible to turn Tom Cruise off. He is a horn dog that would do a dying rat in an alley to get that last dying quiver.
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

Doug

So, you found the help forum, but you didn't find the sticky at the top that has a link to the very question you asked?

Makes sense.

Exploring this forum is your friend, friend. :)
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

sheltiefan

Thanks. Sorry, didn't see the sticky till you posted.

Doug

Quote from: sheltiefanThanks. Sorry, didn't see the sticky till you posted.
No apologies needed... I realized that after I posted, we had a couple other stickies when there should've only been one sicky. I fixed that immediately. :)
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)