Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Charter fishing near Pensacola

Started by Jeremy T, March 15, 2014, 08:16:48 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeremy T

I'm planning a fishing trip the last week of June to Pensacola area. I have looked at nearly every charter fishing website but would like any suggestions if any of you have been out recently. I'm looking for a 6-8hr charter, deep sea or trolling trip. There will be 4 of us. Thanks for any insights.

Silence O the Hams

We used Reel Eazy charters and really enjoyed it!  There were 7 of us and we just rented the whole boat but they have a smaller boat that you might could just get for yourselves, I really think its more enjoyable without a boat full of strangers.  Our deckhand was great and we caught gobs of fish. 

hogfan1003

I just booked my trip for the first week in July with Emerald Ghost Charters.  We are staying in Navarre.  We have been on the trips with 40 other people several times but this will be our first true charter experience.   They guy we talked to seemed very down to earth. 

rcopela

We use Captain Don Dineen "Sure Lure" and Captain Kirk "Enterprise" both excellent with excellent First Mates.. There out of Destin Harbor..