Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mauna Kea Beach Hotel

Started by HognotinMemphis, September 15, 2013, 07:45:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HognotinMemphis

I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

jabberjawls

Awesome!  I'm headed to the Hilton Waikoloa Village on the 30th.

Porkys Revenge

If you don't catch a blue marlin while you're there, you don't have a hair on your

Boarcephus

We stayed at the Mauna Lani a few years ago and loved it.  I think it's just south of where you're staying and I like that side of the island. 
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Boarcephus on September 16, 2013, 08:40:59 pm
We stayed at the Mauna Lani a few years ago and loved it.  I think it's just south of where you're staying and I like that side of the island.
It is just south of Mauna Kea. Never stayed at Mauna Lani but have dined there. Its beach is not nearly as good as Mauna Kea's but then most beaches are not. Mauna Lani was the second resort built on the Kohala coast. This is our 8th or 9th trip to Mauna Kea in last 27 years but first since 2004.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

HognotinMemphis

Fun time today: sat 10 feet from "Carson the Butler" (and his wife) and "Lady Mary" at the pool most of the afternoon in LA.