Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Emmit Gooden

Started by bigpigpimpin, December 25, 2017, 06:19:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

redeye

Quote from: SooieGeneris on February 01, 2018, 02:29:40 am
Dante Jones of MSU basketball infamy needs to open a business on how Jucos can earn a Doctorate in one summer after passing like 12 hours in the previous 2 years..

I remember some football player passing 27 hours in the Summer, but I can't remember who or which SEC school.  It was around 8 years ago and I'm pretty sure it was a SEC-W school.

grayhawg

Quote from: redeye on February 02, 2018, 10:06:40 pm
I remember some football player passing 27 hours in the Summer, but I can't remember who or which SEC school.  It was around 8 years ago and I'm pretty sure it was a SEC-W school.
Basketball player from Miss State.

HogFoo

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on February 02, 2018, 06:35:16 pm
I believe there is a reason he Officially visited WV and not the Vols. Or Fl
He is in Knoxville now.  Which is where he originally committed before going to Last Chance U.
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

HogFoo

Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

redeye

Quote from: grayhawg on February 02, 2018, 10:15:04 pm
Basketball player from Miss State.

Was it?  I was thinking a football player for Bama and he needed it to gain eligibility, but I can't remember, so I'll take your word for it.

King Kong

Quote from: HogFoo on February 02, 2018, 11:08:42 pm
He is in Knoxville now.  Which is where he originally committed before going to Last Chance U.

Well he was committed to UT and then they dropped his commitment and he committed to Miss St