Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Decent Buck

Started by 195bc, July 26, 2008, 10:10:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

195bc

The pic came from one the properties I hunt. This was taken 5 weeks ago. Haven't got another pic since then, so I'm curious to see how much tine length he ended up with. Width is good.

HogBreath

Quote from: 195bc on July 26, 2008, 10:10:13 pm
The pic came from one the properties I hunt. This was taken 5 weeks ago. Haven't got another pic since then, so I'm curious to see how much tine length he ended up with. Width is good.

How old is that buck?   3?  Good lookin deer.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

wendellgee

Nice buck. Is that a Moultrie camera by the way and if so have you been pleased with it? Anybody by else with Moultries can chime in to.

HogBreath

Quote from: wendellgee on July 27, 2008, 03:01:23 pm
Nice buck. Is that a Moultrie camera by the way and if so have you been pleased with it? Anybody by else with Moultries can chime in to.
I've got one, works great some times, and sometimes you get a picture of a deer's butt.  Only gave a 100 bucks for it, so for that, no real complaints.  It likes the rechargeable batteries best.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

puddlehog

Good pic!  Looks like a nice pair.

195bc

It is a Moultrie, but I don't know what model off hand. I think it has a slow trigger speed, so you often get a pic of a deer's back half. For feeder and food plot set-ups, it's good. I like the moon phase and temperature on the photo.

As far as age, the deer may be 4, but certainly no older. The property produces good deer. Two years ago, my partner on this place shot a 163 inch 10-pt. It only had a 14-inch inside spread, but had two 13-inch tines and two 11-inch tines.