Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help Children's Hospital

Started by litmachog, December 17, 2014, 09:49:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

litmachog

Mods - Move if necessary.

Hey all - here is an opportunity to help Arkansas Children's Hospital.  See the information below.

CU Direct donating $20,000 to the Children's hospital receiving the most votes.  CU Direct is also donating $5,000 to the hospitals that come in 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th place!!! We are currently in 53rd place and have a lot of ground to cover! Let's help make a difference within our community! Don't forget to vote ONCE a day, every day until December 22nd!

CU Direct is celebrating their 20-year milestone by donating $20,000 to a Children's Miracle Network Hospital. We need to help Arkansas Children's Hospital win! ACH is essential to our Arkansas community and continues to provide world-class care to our kids across the state.

I encourage you to take two minutes each day from now until December 22nd to vote for ACH to win the $20,000. Visit cudirect.com/CUDirect20 to place your vote! Let's see what difference we can make for Children's.!

LRHawg

nationwish

The Hogfather

Hog Fan from Camden

Rooka

Waldron_Hog

Voted, but that lead looks insurmountable to this guy. Shared on Facebook too.

litmachog

It maybe but it's worth making a run at it.

For anyone that has had a child or has a relative/friend with a child helped by Children's, they know its worth a shot.

GolfnHog

Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

phadedhawg

litmachog

JRHoward

Woooo Pig!

Art Vandelay

I had a son spend his first 18 days at ACH, he wouldn't be around now if it wasn't for them.  Happy to give them a vote.

The Hogfather

jgphillips3

Voted.  Way behind but who knows.

The Hogfather

Quote from: jgphillips3 on December 18, 2014, 09:06:25 am
Voted.  Way behind but who knows.

Yeah, we really need the power of Hogville to get help with this one.  Only need about 20,000+ votes to catch up.

10thPlanet