Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Texas Bowl Preview: Texas' Defense

Started by Fayettechill14, December 16, 2014, 04:12:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Fayettechill14

http://www.arkansasfight.com/2014/12/16/7388229/texas-bowl-preview-breaking-down-the-longhorn-defense-arkansas-razorbacks

Part 1 of 3 is a look at Texas' defensive personnel. Part 2 (Texas offense) comes out later this week, and Part 3 (advanced stats preview) is next Tuesday.

:razorback: ::hornsdown::

Mike_e

Y'all don't straighten up and raise some hell OTR and Rev are goin to put a saddle on Darrel Royal's floating fulminatin head and ride you down!

Hoggish1

1 0f 3 made me smile.  Keep it up Chill—looking forward to them!

Dr. Starcs

Awesome!

Looking forward to your prediction as well.

SoCal Hog

December 16, 2014, 05:39:00 pm #4 Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 06:44:26 pm by SoCal Hog
Thanks for your great analysis. As always, a good read.

Did we not recruit Dalton Santos pretty hard at one time? His name sure sounds familiar.
Most of our friends agree that I married better than my wife did.

fanofthehog

Quote from: SoCal Hog on December 16, 2014, 05:39:00 pm
Thanks for your great analysis. As always, a good read.

Did we not recruit Dalton Santos pretty hard at one time? His name sure sounds familiar.
Could you be thinking of Santos Ramirez?

Pig Worshipper

Interesting read. Thank you for posting it.

I don't think we can plan on pushing the Texas D-Line around. They will out-quick us just like most SEC defenses did. This game will turn into a low-scoring tussle that I'm hoping to win in the fourth quarter (unless BA is injured, then all bets are off).

PigTimePlayer

No we recruited Dalton Santos, but it was always a long shot. he was pretty much always going to Texas.
Advice for reading posts on Hogville:  Think about how stupid the average person is.  Then, remember that half of the people are more stupid than that.  So relax and take it easy on 'em.

Razorbacks - Titans - Whoever Plays the Cowboys

Dr. Starcs

Dalton Santos committed to cbp. Texas came in late and offered him a scholly and he switched.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.