Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

CBB Comin on First Team Sirius XM 91 THIS AM

Started by code red, December 16, 2014, 07:51:30 am

Previous topic - Next topic

code red

"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

Oklahawg

Can anyone share tidbits with the rest of us?
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

code red

On the channel 91 College Sports line up....archived and it starts at the 7:48:50 mark.  Talked about progress made. 
https://www.siriusxm.com/player/#view=channels
Talked about how this is going to be a great match-up for the Hogs.  He explained how it is a great opportunity in recruiting.  Coach B wants a clean game in Texas.  Wants to clean up mistakes.  Called out Mizzou said he was disappointed with the effort and all the mistakes.  Said we should have got that one...(shot across the bow).  Talked about how BA needs weapons and they are comin in next year.  Said we will be better on offensive line next year.  Sounds like he hung up on em at the end.  Seriously listen.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

Porcius Magnus

December 16, 2014, 02:34:36 pm #3 Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 10:21:07 am by Porcius Magnus
About 20 minutes before CBB came on, Chris and Greg had a 10 minute Razorback loveliest.  McElroy stated that he'd loved to play with CBB and if you looked at where Miss. St. was last year, there was no reason to think we could be at the same place next year.  These guys really like our program and do a tremendous job talking us up.

code red

Did you catch the end tho???  McIlroy is asking CBB why a Oline prospect wouldn't pick Arkansas as a destination University.....and then CLICK.  You can hear the phone being hung up.  I don't know seemed a bit odd.  Did CBB take exception??

rljjr

Quote from: code red on December 16, 2014, 02:48:16 pm
Did you catch the end tho???  McIlroy is asking CBB why a Oline prospect wouldn't pick Arkansas as a destination University.....and then CLICK.  You can hear the phone being hung up.  I don't know seemed a bit odd.  Did CBB take exception??

I thought I heard him or somebody say, "hello?" It was like the connection was lost.

code red

Quote from: rljjr on December 16, 2014, 03:01:23 pm
I thought I heard him or somebody say, "hello?" It was like the connection was lost.
McIlroy needs to shorten some of his questions....he does get a little windy.