Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Foundation Email re Ticket Allotment

Started by Lrtalk, December 13, 2014, 08:11:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Lrtalk

We are writing on Friday evening to deliver some good news.

The Ticket Center will be able to fulfill requests for tickets purchased by the priority deadline for Razorback Foundation members, Football Season Ticket Holders, and University of Arkansas students to the AdvoCare V100 Texas Bowl on Dec. 29.

At this time we do not have exact seat locations ready, but our team is working through the weekend to assign all of the tickets. Further details will be emailed on Sunday evening and tickets that require shipment will be sent on Tuesday, Dec. 16. Students can come to the Ticket Center with their student ID beginning on Monday, Dec. 15 to pick up their tickets.

Have a great weekend, Beat Texas and Go Hogs!

Razorback Ticket Center

Hawgzinbowlz

I appreciate the prompt actions on this.

Ready to roll.

" GO HOGS "

HogsArePeopleToo

What is the face value for the bowl tickets?

Tyro3

trippigs

We received an e-mail from the Foundation that our ticket request was granted. Seats and more information was forthcoming. This is good communication so folks can make plans.

hogsbeattexas

I ordered 5 tickets and am a Foundation donor, but got no e-mail.  I guess I'm good?
#WPS

trippigs

Quote from: hogsbeattexas on December 13, 2014, 05:04:08 pm
I ordered 5 tickets and am a Foundation donor, but got no e-mail.  I guess I'm good?

The Foundation website says you will receive an e-mail on/before 12/17/14. Of course the number of tickets you get depends on your Foundation membership level (and points within that level). To give you some idea.....a long time Tush level gets 4 max.

termite

I was never told there was a limit based on donation level. Just if there were enough tickets available to meet the demand. According to the email everybody that was a donor,season ticket holder and student got their order  filled.

flippinhog

Ticket locations are now listed under your Texas Bowl order.

Tyro3

I received an email saying I would get the tickets I ordered, but they said they would send out another email Sunday evening, I am assuming this would show seat locations, where did you find this info?

southeasthog

Quote from: trippigs on December 13, 2014, 05:20:56 pm
The Foundation website says you will receive an e-mail on/before 12/17/14. Of course the number of tickets you get depends on your Foundation membership level (and points within that level). To give you some idea.....a long time Tush level gets 4 max.
I'm a low level donor and got 8.

southeasthog

Quote from: Tyro3 on December 14, 2014, 12:17:49 pm
I received an email saying I would get the tickets I ordered, but they said they would send out another email Sunday evening, I am assuming this would show seat locations, where did you find this info?
If you you log into your account and look under orders, it should be there.

SoCalHogFan

So I'm a season ticket holder and foundation member. I decided to buy tickets through the university thinking maybe they'd have some decent seats, but I just saw that I'm in the 600 level seats. For $85 a piece you'd think the seating would be better than this, right? I mean just looking on ticketmaster under the seats still available I'm seeing seats in the 500 and 300 zones within the $85 price range. What's the deal? Where is everyone else?
"To me, there are three things we all should do every day. We should do this every day of our lives. Number one is laugh. You should laugh every day. Number two is think. You should spend some time in thought. Number three is, you should have your emotions moved to tears, could be happiness or joy. But think about it. If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special." <br />  Jim Valvano 1993 ESPYs

southeasthog

Quote from: SoCalHogFan on December 14, 2014, 12:46:17 pm
So I'm a season ticket holder and foundation member. I decided to buy tickets through the university thinking maybe they'd have some decent seats, but I just saw that I'm in the 600 level seats. For $85 a piece you'd think the seating would be better than this, right? I mean just looking on ticketmaster under the seats still available I'm seeing seats in the 500 and 300 zones within the $85 price range. What's the deal? Where is everyone else?
611 for me.

SoCalHogFan

Well scratch the $85 part. They dropped the price to $45 each. Still I hardly want to drive 16hrs round trip for nosebleeds.
"To me, there are three things we all should do every day. We should do this every day of our lives. Number one is laugh. You should laugh every day. Number two is think. You should spend some time in thought. Number three is, you should have your emotions moved to tears, could be happiness or joy. But think about it. If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special." <br />  Jim Valvano 1993 ESPYs

tomahawkhog

I'll never buy thru the UA again after the last Cotton Bowl. We're foundation members and buy season tickets, and we were rewarded with seats 10 rows from the rafters. Bowl games will be purchased thru stub hub from here on out for bowl games. We bought tickets in section 117 row D for $100 bucks last Sunday. Not great seats, but not nose bleed either.
Go Hogs!

hogsbeattexas

My credit card has been charged and I have received no email and nothing is listed under my order history!  I'm a mid level donor.  I feel worried..
#WPS

3kgthog

Quote from: tomahawkhog on December 14, 2014, 12:50:01 pm
I'll never buy thru the UA again after the last Cotton Bowl. We're foundation members and buy season tickets, and we were rewarded with seats 10 rows from the rafters. Bowl games will be purchased thru stub hub from here on out for bowl games. We bought tickets in section 117 row D for $100 bucks last Sunday. Not great seats, but not nose bleed either.

Same here. Mine were 5 rows from the last row despite donating and holding season tickets for 10+ years for all 3 major men's sports. My seats were equally as terrible for the Sugar Bowl. I'll never buy through the UA again.

HogCard

arky37

December 14, 2014, 01:39:14 pm #19 Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 01:54:19 pm by arky37
The seats allocated for teams in the Cotton Bowl were terrible, but that has absolutely nothing to do with this year, and it isn't the Foundation's fault. The Texas Bowl seats are mostly great. Ours are in 107 row M and we certainly aren't the biggest donors.

Texas Hog1

SoCalHogFan

How on earth do we range from 107 to 600s?

The part I have a problem with the most is the fact I would've bought $85 worth seats on my own through ticket master if I knew the university couldn't give me that quality of a seat and was going to hand me $45 tickets instead.

rlreev01

I got Sec 110 Row T!!! I'm really happy with that.

southeasthog

Quote from: SoCalHogFan on December 14, 2014, 01:45:41 pm

The part I have a problem with the most is the fact I would've bought $85 worth seats on my own through ticket master if I knew the university couldn't give me that quality of a seat and was going to hand me $45 tickets instead.
Kinda what I'm thinking. Already got told from one of the folks I got tickets for "That's nose bleed section."

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: SoCalHogFan on December 14, 2014, 01:45:41 pm

Just curious...how many tickets did you request?
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

Knot2brite

I didn't get mine and I ordered five...went online and bought six at $108 in the 500 level in the corner of the end zone....guess my donation wasn't enough...
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

southeasthog

Just got an email stating mine in 611 are $45 apiece. Guess I will get some money back.

trippigs

We got assigned tickets in Section 113. The Foundation's method of placing you beside others you want to sit with worked great for us and our friends. We get to sit together but we individually get credit/points because we purchased tickets separately. Pretty neat.   GO HOGS

hogsbeattexas

Looked under my foundation/order account and saw that I got all 5 tickets I requested!  Sec 113.  I'm a tush hog donor ($1,000 minimum per year) for what it's worth.  I heard that we sold way more than allotted so they opened up the 600 level tickets to Arkansas too. Our allotment ended up being 10,500. Initial reports were 9,000.
#WPS

Hawgzinbowlz

Quote from: southeasthog on December 14, 2014, 04:50:40 pm
Just got an email stating mine in 611 are $45 apiece. Guess I will get some money back.

http://aviewfrommyseat.com/venue/NRG+Stadium/

This site gives different views. Now you'll have a little excess money for a dinner of good steaks...or whatever. We'll see you there.

" GO HOGS "

Rzrbk63

I got C-315. Don't appear to be great seats.

arky37

That's why I avoided ordering club seats. Instead we're on the 47ish yard line and i saved $480 for my group.

southeasthog

Quote from: Hawgzinbowlz on December 14, 2014, 06:05:05 pm
http://aviewfrommyseat.com/venue/NRG+Stadium/

This site gives different views. Now you'll have a little excess money for a dinner of good steaks...or whatever. We'll see you there.

" GO HOGS "
You know my crew. No steaks for us. Beer and hot wings!  Hope to see you.

Hawgzinbowlz

Quote from: southeasthog on December 14, 2014, 06:37:11 pm
You know my crew. No steaks for us. Beer and hot wings!  Hope to see you.

I forgot, momentarily. LOL

" GO HOGS "

sihog

108., row Y. Very happy with these seats. #wps
GO HOGS GO

SoCalHogFan

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on December 14, 2014, 02:08:34 pm
Just curious...how many tickets did you request?

I asked for 4 and got them. I upgraded to a Big Hog donor this past season.

mrs. hawgndodge

hawgwatcher

Section 111, 5 tickets, Big Hog donor.  Very happy with these seats!
"Winning is not a sometime thing; it's an all time thing. You don't win once in a while, you don't do things right once in a while, you do them right all the time. Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing"- Vince Lombardi

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: SoCalHogFan on December 14, 2014, 07:49:37 pm
I asked for 4 and got them. I upgraded to a Big Hog donor this past season.

I think I'd be on the phone this morning. That's cruddy.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

SoCalHogFan

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on December 15, 2014, 06:51:08 am
I think I'd be on the phone this morning. That's cruddy.

I sent an email expressing my disappointment. I'm sure they have many to sort through.

jrmemphishog

jbu5

4 in sec111 row Y. Process worked great!

acepoker

I requested 4 but didn't get any either. Guess i don't donate enough. I got better tickets orders on ticketmaster anyway

TaylorHog

code red

Quote from: acepoker on December 15, 2014, 07:51:29 pm
I requested 4 but didn't get any either. Guess i don't donate enough. I got better tickets orders on ticketmaster anyway
What donor level and what year are you as a foundation member...just for reference point?
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

idochog

Not happy with foundation.  I checked the box for group seating.  I left the box for splitting seats unchecked.

What did they do, they split my 8 seats into 4 each in Sec 111 & 113.  Not easy to manage that........aaargh
I love Jesus!