Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

[MERGED] All threads regarding Korliss Marshall

Started by Hogdomer, November 22, 2014, 01:49:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

scoobyback

SPAL

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

jbcarol

Robbie Neiswanger @NWARobbie  ·  9 minutes ago
Arkansas says in the press box Marshall has been "suspended" for this game. Bielema will address the situation postgame.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Kyle

@RazNation: An official update to our earlier tweet is that Ark RB Korliss Marshall is suspended for today's game. C Bielema will have details after gm

marty houston

Keon Hatcher will replace Marshall on kickoff returns today.  Bielema will address the situation in his post game press conference.

tusksincolorado

Quote from: scoobyback on November 22, 2014, 02:15:58 pm
Colorado bound

Or any of the OTHER 22 States....wonderful to be so rightous and agnorant at the same time huh!?
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

Mr. Porkleone

Coach BB is a man of discipline and CM was given ever chance to shape up. CM will face a tough life.

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

Arazorbackguy1

I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

Dr. Starcs

popcornhog

Quote from: Kyle on November 22, 2014, 02:19:09 pm
@RazNation: An official update to our earlier tweet is that Ark RB Korliss Marshall is suspended for today's game. C Bielema will have details after gm

Thanks.
WPS

HoggusMaximus

Quote from: SemperFi on November 22, 2014, 02:10:33 pm
Good luck to him? If true, it's all on him and he needs to learn the hard lesson. He made a selfish choice and it's going to cost him dearly.

I'm guessing you are perfect and never made mistakes in life. I'm sure he is already learning his lesson as we speak. Like I said good luck to him hope he finds his way in life

SpanHog

Very sad to see this... but if he's gonna be a liability, go somewhere else.  Go hogs.
proud graduate of the U of A 2013

alohawg

Sacrificing an opportunity many dream of and never have, sad.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

HSVhogfan2

Quote from: SemperFi on November 22, 2014, 02:10:33 pm
Good luck to him? If true, it's all on him and he needs to learn the hard lesson. He made a selfish choice and it's going to cost him dearly.

So I'm guessing you know the exact reason he was dismissed?
"The post you have just read was used with the express written consent of HSVHogfan2."

Veni Sancte Spiritus

Do you wish to rise? Begin by descending. You plan a tower that will pierce the clouds? Lay first the foundation of humility.

WooPig90

SemperFi

Quote from: HoggusMaximus on November 22, 2014, 02:30:10 pm
I'm guessing you are perfect and never made mistakes in life. I'm sure he is already learning his lesson as we speak. Like I said good luck to him hope he finds his way in life

Once again, if this is true this is the second time in the last few weeks. How many times are you willing to let something slide without hammering down on it? No, I'm far removed from perfect, but I have enough common sense to not screw up that many times with my career on the line.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

tophawg19

if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

aar0n

Hopefully he realizes his mistakes before it's too late for him, whether he's with the Hogs or anywhere else.  He has too much potential to waste like he is.

Hogfan1660

You can't help someone that won't help themselves! It's his own fault but wish him well.

tophawg19

sadly there were issues with him when we were recruiting him. missing out on camps etc. hoping he can stay and sit for the rest of the season while going through counseling or whatever he needs
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

jgphillips3

Makes convincing JWill to come back critical if true.

choppedporkextrasauce

Quote from: HSVhogfan2 on November 22, 2014, 02:38:47 pm
So I'm guessing you know the exact reason he was dismissed?

CBB said last time was his last chance.

aar0n

There are a lot of references to him being on drugs, specifically weed in this thread.  I don't think we should assume that's the case until it's proven, for all we know he's been missing practices or meetings regularly.  It's not right to drag someone's name through the mud without knowing for certain.

ldfergu

Quote from: aar0n on November 22, 2014, 04:27:14 pm
There are a lot of references to him being on drugs, specifically weed in this thread.  I don't think we should assume that's the case until it's proven, for all we know he's been missing practices or meetings regularly.  It's not right to drag someone's name through the mud without knowing for certain.

Agreed

jrulz83

Whatever the issue is it's a tough deal for the kid and the coach, I hope he learns from it grows as individual because of it.
Lenin is cautiously optimistic.

TMc

Hate that he didn't take advantage of an opportunity.., not many get.

The Boar War

Quote from: Hammibal Lecter on November 22, 2014, 02:15:26 pm
Terrible when young people waste opportunities. He's gonna look back at this and really be disappointed.

Got to agree.  Whatever the problem may be he seems to have been given multiple opportunities and an ultimatum.  You have to be able to trust your teammates.  Hope things work out for him.

Pork Twain

Quote from: Arazorbackguy1 on November 22, 2014, 02:14:35 pm
How many do we lose this off season?
Probably not many at all, as is the normal trend with CBB teams.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

baseballhog

98hogs

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

98hogs

May cause a loss in concentration   ala fumble

alwaysnextyear

jrulz83

SquidBilly

SquidBilly

I really want to say I hate it for KM but he's been given a number of chances.  The team needed him this year to give us a speed back to compliment JWill and AC but he'd rather focus on what he wants and now he has lost his opportunity.  So be it.

pheine78

November 22, 2014, 06:08:41 pm #89 Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 02:45:00 am by pheine78
I was kind of wondering why JW and AC were still running steady at the end of the game; now I know.  What a shame if true. 
Nolan for defensive coordinator!

jrulz83

Dark Helmet Hog

Not good news.

I hope the young man gets his life turned around.

Mr. Barnett (rbarnet424)

Bo Mattingly (@SportsTalkwBo)
11/22/14, 7:21 PM
Bielema: Korliss Marshall has been suspended indefinitely. Don't want to say anything for certain, but doesn't look like he'll be back.

😔
PanamaHOG
Representing the Razorbacks down in PTY

tusksincolorado

Quote from: aar0n on November 22, 2014, 04:27:14 pm

or classes.
Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

moses_007

I'm afraid he won't be given a third opportunity.  What a shame, he had so much potential.

wupigsuey

MrKlem10

Coach B said he had one last shot.   The young man didn't hold up his end of the agreement.   Just a choice you make.   Best of luck to him.   

Hawgndaaz

If you want to play for us, don't smoke weed.

Regardless of your opinion on the stance if you dont have enough self control to hold off, you are an idiot.

forrest city joe

He was given chance after chance. and that's all you can ask. time to move on.

WooPig90

Man what a waste. Waste of talent and waste of a scholarship.