Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Malletts Mom speaks

Started by Gohawgs71, January 04, 2008, 01:26:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Gohawgs71

"He could be at UCLA, he could be somewhere else, he could be at Michigan," she said. "

Just to call out UCLA only is not a good sign

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080103/SPORTS06/80103054/1054

TMooney

That sounds leave it H alone till he decides. LOL.

mj4president

"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.

ekyle1

Quote from: mj4president on January 04, 2008, 03:22:04 am
Hell let's call debbie up
Be nice to Debbie... Years ago she was my English teacher and her husbund (Jim) was my football coach. Back then Ryan  was only 3 or 4 years old.....GOOD PEOPLE!!!

Razorvet

Sounds like hes making the decision for himself which is not the characteristic of a mommas boy.

Conway Cool Daddy

Quote from: Gohawgs71 on January 04, 2008, 01:26:53 am
“He could be at UCLA, he could be somewhere else, he could be at Michigan,” she said. “

She was specifically addressing all of the UCLA rumors floating around yesterday.
I initially thought too much stock was put in an uncomfirmed source.

When do classes start? Ryan needs to make up his mind.

sshawg

Takes one to know one, you dork.

opineonswine

Some who seem to know say he isn't going to UCLA or Arkansas or Michigan.  Maybe they don't know either...guess we'll see.

mj4president

Quote from: ekyle1 on January 04, 2008, 03:54:18 am
Be nice to Debbie... Years ago she was my English teacher and her husbund (Jim) was my football coach. Back then Ryan  was only 3 or 4 years old.....GOOD PEOPLE!!!

Pick up the phone. We need ryan
"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.

mj4president

Quote from: Razorvet on January 04, 2008, 04:53:14 am
Sounds like hes making the decision for himself which is not the characteristic of a mommas boy.

hahahaha lmao. Sure does. Let's get RM! We need him bad.

mj4president

Quote from: Conway Cool Daddy on January 04, 2008, 08:14:14 am
She was specifically addressing all of the UCLA rumors floating around yesterday.
I initially thought too much stock was put in an uncomfirmed source.

When do classes start? Ryan needs to make up his mind.

U of A starts back up on the 17th

Wingo Hog

Quote from: mj4president on January 04, 2008, 01:13:54 pm
U of A starts back up on the 17th
Incorrect. its the 14th. i go to school there.

LRCentralTiger

January 04, 2008, 04:01:24 pm #13 Last Edit: January 06, 2008, 10:47:30 am by LRCentralTiger
Tennessee is talking to Scot Loeffler of Michigan as the new QB coach for the Vols.  If Tennessee hires Loeffler is there any chance Mallet follows him to Tennessee.

SpiritHog

Quote from: Tomhog™ on January 04, 2008, 10:28:53 am
Save the insults for MMQB.  I won't tolerate in Recruiting.  Wait, I'm a MMQB too.  Well, you are just screwed then...

If you don't do standup comedy for a living you should. 
Non Illegitimus Carborundum

HawgAdvocate

Quote from: LRCentralTiger on January 04, 2008, 04:01:24 pm
Tennessee is talking to Scot Loeffler of Michigan as the new QB coach for the Vols.  If Tennessee hires Loeffler is there any chance Mallet follows him to Tennessee?

If he's intent on going with his coach, then of course there's a chance.
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

HawgAdvocate

Quote from: Razorvet on January 04, 2008, 04:53:14 am

Who cares if he's a momma's boy or not..the kid can win football games. That's what matters on this board.

Don't get it twisted.
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

HOGINTENNESSEE

So your saying their is a chance

Calling All Hogs

Quote from: Gohawgs71 on January 04, 2008, 01:26:53 am
"He could be at UCLA, he could be somewhere else, he could be at Michigan," she said. "

Doesn't Ryan's mom still live in Texarkana? If so it would seem strange if she said "Could
be in Arkansas" She would probably know if he was nearby. So I wouldn't read anything
into only calling out UCLA.