Not playing @

Started by longpig, June 08, 2016, 11:27:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

longpig

Don't be scared, be smart.

ricepig

TUSKtimes

Quote from: ricepig on June 08, 2016, 11:51:28 am
Wait until the Alcorn St game time is announced.........

Looks like you and the vols own week two in national matchups. I'll be doing what I can to get the Razorbacks through that one. The vols, not so much.

rhames

Quote from: TUSKtimes on June 08, 2016, 12:05:42 pm

Looks like you and the vols own week two in national matchups. I'll be doing what I can to get the Razorbacks through that one. The vols, not so much.

Cheers

Hoping Bama destroys USC
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

ricepig

I pull for the SEC in most non-con games, but I'll have to hope for the earth to suck up Auburn/Clemson and FSU/OM.

TUSKtimes

Quote from: ricepig on June 08, 2016, 12:30:12 pm
I pull for the SEC in most non-con games, but I'll have to hope for the earth to suck up Auburn/Clemson and FSU/OM.

You talk like you're from my part of town?

In the barn's case, it's just a lifelong tradition. Ole Miss is new money I want to see spend like confederate script.   

Psychohog

[/quote]Me too, but conference loyalty is outweighed for me by my disgust for Gussie and Beaver boy
Never smarten up a chump.

Sivad

Quote from: Psychohog on June 08, 2016, 02:44:46 pm
Me too, but conference loyalty is outweighed for me by my disgust for Gussie and Beaver boy
Pulling for Ole Miss? What a dirt sandwich. But I guess I'll TRY to eat it that day. At least the non-con opponent being Fla State adds some flavor to the revolting menu.

Cinco de Hogo

No way would I pull for FSU over Ole Miss, it just ain't done!  Clemson I'm neutral on but I had still rather Auburn beat them and us beat Auburn.  Good business!

hawginbigd1

Quote from: Cinco de Hogo on June 08, 2016, 07:18:20 pm
No way would I pull for FSU over Ole Miss, it just ain't done!  Clemson I'm neutral on but I had still rather Auburn beat them and us beat Auburn.  Good business!
Yeah only one team I hate more than Texass, it is free shoes university, followed by Bama, and LSU

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: ricepig on June 08, 2016, 11:51:28 am
Wait until the Alcorn St game time is announced.........

I heard that was being moved to Friday night as a double-header with Catholic-Cabot.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

longpig

I pull for all SEC teams in non con games, reluctantly for Tenner, Ole Miss, aTm, Florida and wherever Muschamp is.
Don't be scared, be smart.

Justifiable Hogicide

Quote from: longpig on June 08, 2016, 09:16:57 pm
I pull for all SEC teams in non con games.
Me too, now that Nutt's gone from Ole Miss.