Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Season ticket sales up

Started by ricepig, June 07, 2016, 03:30:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ricepig

bigdaddyhawg

Where are the Debbie Downers?

This CAN'T sit well with them.
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

ricepig

Quote from: bigdaddyhawg on June 07, 2016, 04:32:09 pm
Where are the Debbie Downers?

This CAN'T sit well with them.

They're all getting their "it didn't look full on TV" responses ready for the La Tech game.

Hollywood_HOGan45

I thought we needed little rock games in order to avoid losing fans.

McKdaddy

Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin

Uberanubis

ok, but is it possible that some of the season tickets have gone to scalpers thinking that more people want to try and go to games when in reality no?

edit:I mean in the end the university still collects but just an earworm to think on.
Quote from: East TN HAWG on January 31, 2015, 11:37:05 am
I think it's a common event whether it is in AR or around the world where a group of Hog fans get together.  I've seen it in TN, TX, LA and in Germany.  Being a Razorback is like being in a brotherhood.  When the brotherhood meet, they call the Hogs.

ricepig

Quote from: Uberanubis on June 07, 2016, 09:16:14 pm
ok, but is it possible that some of the season tickets have gone to scalpers thinking that more people want to try and go to games when in reality no?

Scalpers joined the RF and bought season tickets? Now, when they opened up the single game tickets to RF members.... ;)

factchecker

edit:I mean in the end the university still collects but just an earworm to think on.

Scalpers are going to go through the process of joining the Razorback Foundation and paying  seat fees?
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

factchecker

Quote from: ricepig on June 07, 2016, 09:18:16 pm
Scalpers joined the RF and bought season tickets? Now, when they opened up the single game tickets to RF members.... ;)

Great minds think alike.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Uberanubis

I'm not saying its a smart idea. heck to world is full of stupid people. if they think that they can make a buck sure why not.

edit: no im no part of the foundation. I do enjoy buying tickets to the games from time to time. I just wanted to be a downer with out being a complete tool ;D
I think it's a common event whether it is in AR or around the world where a group of Hog fans get together.  I've seen it in TN, TX, LA and in Germany.  Being a Razorback is like being in a brotherhood.  When the brotherhood meet, they call the Hogs.

ricepig

Quote from: Uberanubis on June 07, 2016, 09:22:19 pm
I'm not saying its a smart idea. heck to world is full of stupid people. if they think that they can make a buck sure why not.

Figure out what it would take to get your ROI, and get back with me.

Uberanubis

Quote from: ricepig on June 07, 2016, 09:23:35 pm
Figure out what it would take to get your ROI, and get back with me.

ok so what your telling me is that people that are well off and don't live frim pay to pay check decided it was good Idea to buy season tickets because were due a good season. but in donw seasons these same fair weather fans choose to save their money? ok lets get happy about that. just saying LOL #sarcasam

longpig

June 07, 2016, 09:27:50 pm #12 Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 09:39:21 pm by longpig
best home schedule since............, sales better be up.  Hogs may even be a contendah!   :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

A CONTENDAH!
Don't be scared, be smart.

longpig

Quote from: Uberanubis on June 07, 2016, 09:22:19 pm

edit: no im no part of the foundation. I do enjoy buying tickets to the games from time to time. I just wanted to be a downer with out being a complete tool ;D

calm the f&^k down

ricepig

Quote from: Uberanubis on June 07, 2016, 09:27:47 pm
ok so what your telling me is that people that are well off and don't live frim pay to pay check decided it was good Idea to buy season tickets because were due a good season. but in donw seasons these same fair weather fans choose to save their money? ok lets get happy about that. just saying LOL #sarcasam

How long have you been a season ticket holder, or ticket buyer? Our previous season ticket sales record was in 2012, we sold out in season tickets, so yeah, our fans like it when the schedule is good, like this season, and when they are encouraged. It sure beats the idea that scalpers joined the RF and bought up the tickets, lol.

Uberanubis

Quote from: ricepig on June 07, 2016, 09:54:52 pm
How long have you been a season ticket holder, or ticket buyer? Our previous season ticket sales record was in 2012, we sold out in season tickets, so yeah, our fans like it when the schedule is good, like this season, and when they are encouraged. It sure beats the idea that scalpers joined the RF and bought up the tickets, lol.

lol lighten up Francis. im just having some fun with ya. you asked for it when you asked where are the Debbie downers. whether its a smart idea to join the foundation for season tickets, I do not know, and further more I really don't care. but if this season is like the season in 2010, Bama game tickets for nose bleed could easily exceed 300 a pop. which might make it worth it. im just pointing out the other side of the coin. there's always another side to every coin. don't be so ready next time for a fight. im not the guy. I just let ya rant :) i may poke the bear some but im always ready to run

ricepig

Quote from: Uberanubis on June 07, 2016, 10:19:19 pm
lol lighten up Francis. im just having some fun with ya. you asked for it when you asked where are the Debbie downers. whether its a smart idea to join the foundation for season tickets, I do not know, and further more I really don't care. but if this season is like the season in 2010, Bama game tickets for nose bleed could easily exceed 300 a pop. which might make it worth it. im just pointing out the other side of the coin. there's always another side to every coin. don't be so ready next time for a fight. im not the guy. I just let ya rant :) i may poke the bear some but im always ready to run

Well, when you poke the bear, you might get it correct. I wasn't the one who said where were the Debbie Downers.......I just said what they were doing.

longpig

Quote from: Uberanubis on June 07, 2016, 10:19:19 pm

quite the trickster, aren't ya?

BentonvilleJeff

As a 23 year season ticket holder(half my life) I can't wait for the big crowds. Love it when the stadium is rocking.

When I was 23 years old and started out buying those tickets sometimes I think I dug in the couch for any money I could find. Used to tell my college buddies that some day it would pay off. I would encourage anyone to be a season ticket holder. Find the money if you can and go to the game. Good times.

Hawgzinbowlz

Let's win 2+ in the SEC home games.

Good times being in the SECW.

" GO HOGS "

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on June 07, 2016, 09:08:05 pm
I thought we needed little rock games in order to avoid losing fans.

Daaaaayyyyyyuuuuuummmmmm!!

+1000
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

Inhogswetrust

In reality wouldn't that have always been true then.................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi