Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogs schedule New Mexico St in 2017

Started by ricepig, June 03, 2016, 06:52:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

factchecker

June 03, 2016, 07:01:40 pm #1 Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 07:16:56 pm by factchecker
2017 Schedule

Non-conference games: TCU (home), New Mexico State (home - Sept. 30, 2017),  Coastal Carolina (home - Nov. 4, 2017)

SEC home games: Auburn, Mississippi State, Missouri,  Texas A&M (Dallas)

SEC road games: Alabama, LSU, Ole Miss, South Carolina

Edit-  Thanks for the correction JBoroHog09
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Jborohog09

Quote from: factchecker on June 03, 2016, 07:01:40 pm
2017 Schedule

Non-conference games: TCU (home), New Mexico State (home - Sept. 30, 2017),  Charlotte (home - Nov. 4, 2017)

SEC home games: Auburn, Mississippi State, Missouri,  Texas A&M (Dallas)

SEC road games: Alabama, LSU, Ole Miss, South Carolina

Actually Coastal Carolina, not Charlotte.

factchecker

Quote from: Jborohog09 on June 03, 2016, 07:06:37 pm
Actually Coastal Carolina, not Charlotte.

Edited... Thanks.  I don't know where I got Charlotte from.... I knew it was Coastal and I typed Charlotte.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Bacon_Bitz

We WILL win at least ten games in 2017. We might even be favored in every game but two.

Hawghiggs

We should be playing University of New Mexico not NMSU. UCA is better than NMSU.

LZH

There is one out of conference game missing. Has that not been scheduled yet? Or is Michigan on the Slate for next year?

LZH

Quote from: sevenof400 on June 03, 2016, 10:23:18 pm
Please tell me that is the case - I'd feel much better if a second quality OOC opponent was on the schedule...

I actually don't think Michigan comes on to the schedule until TCU is off, but I may be flat-out wrong on that. As long as we play at least one top-25 program in our out of conference schedule, I'm okay with it. The SEC round-robin is Tough Enough, and a couple of conference losses in our division is every bit as good as one loss in any other conference in the country.

factchecker

Quote from: LZH on June 03, 2016, 10:22:22 pm
There is one out of conference game missing. Has that not been scheduled yet? Or is Michigan on the Slate for next year?

Michigan isn't on until 2018 (away) and 2019 (home).

2018 non-cons (as of today):

Michigan
North Texas

2019 non-cons (as of today):

Michigan
Colorado State

Texass is supposed to rotate back on schedule eventually.  I believe they owe us a home game. 
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

ZERO

Please tell me that is the case - I'd feel much better if a second quality OOC opponent was on the schedule...

Michigan is lined up for 18/19, and Texas for 20/21. The formula we're probably moving toward is one P5, two G5s, and an FCS. We'll likely get a NIU/Toledo type for the fourth OoC game, which I'm honestly fine with. Five or six of the eight SEC opponents we're going to face will probably be ranked, so playing a TCU team that will also likely be ranked serves our schedule just fine. We don't need Oregon, Florida State, Ohio State, and Oklahoma on our OoC slate every year.
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

ricepig

Quote from: sevenof400 on June 03, 2016, 10:18:13 pm
Why? 
What a horrible set of non conference games...

TCU is understandable, the rest suck.  Given the prices being charged, why? 

The fans deserve better.

Since when have you been a season ticket holder?

ricepig

Quote from: ZERO on June 03, 2016, 10:53:38 pm
Michigan is lined up for 18/19, and Texas for 20/21. The formula we're probably moving toward is one P5, two G5s, and an FCS. We'll likely get a NIU/Toledo type for the fourth OoC game, which I'm honestly fine with. Five or six of the eight SEC opponents we're going to face will probably be ranked, so playing a TCU team that will also likely be ranked serves our schedule just fine. We don't need Oregon, Florida State, Ohio State, and Oklahoma on our OoC slate every year.

Some think we do, of course, they're watching from home. Texas is only one game scheduled for 9/11, 2021.

http://www.fbschedules.com/ncaa/sec/arkansas-razorbacks.php

Hawghiggs

We should try and add Kansas to the schedule.

bigdaddyhawg

Well, that's good, for it is all about how YOU feel about things.
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

nwahogfan1

Quote from: Hawghiggs on June 03, 2016, 10:09:50 pm
  We should be playing University of New Mexico not NMSU. UCA is better than NMSU.

NMSU might have to go down to D II because the conference they are currently in has decided to drop them.  So they are searching for a place to fall.   Probable cannot survive as a independent.

We have many difficult games so I can see why we want a couple of cupcakes but NMSU might not be the team.

ricepig

Quote from: sevenof400 on June 04, 2016, 10:33:10 am
Kansas would be a good replacement to the OOC schedule in place of one of the directional no name, rent the Washington Generals teams. 

Kansas would want a home and home, we aren't looking for that.

ricepig

Quote from: sevenof400 on June 04, 2016, 10:31:08 am
As a fan, yes it is.
As a fan who'd like to see Arkansas succeed, yes it is. 
As a fan who knows that Arkansas' OOC schedule has been an impediment in preparing them for the rigors of SEC play, yes it is. 
And finally, as a fan of college football, I hate seeing glorified scrimmages passed off as games when ticket prices are as they are.

So there's that...

So, playing TCU won't prepare us for the SEC, but Kansas would? We are talking about football, and not basketball, correct?

ricepig

Quote from: sevenof400 on June 04, 2016, 10:51:10 am
Oh Ricepig! 

You know I have said the TCU games make sense (and I hope they are kept long(er) term) because of the sizable Arkansas fanbase in that area.  And to add, TCU is a good football test (at least at present).   

Drop the Acorn State, er, Southwest Acorn State, er Acorn A&M, whatever......and replace it with Kansas.  Or Ok State.  Or Iowa.

I get one throwaway game to open with.  No problem with that at all.  But the remaining OOC games should each be steps up in intensity. 

How many times he we covered that before?  (I know, at least once more....)   

Lol, like you can set your scheduled as you wish, years out. We are going to play 1 FCS, and 2 G5's every season, pretty simple to understand.

Also, we aren't keeping TCU as a permanent opponent, neither school is looking for that.

wildhogman

Quote from: sevenof400 on June 04, 2016, 10:51:10 am
Oh Ricepig! 

You know I have said the TCU games make sense (and I hope they are kept long(er) term) because of the sizable Arkansas fanbase in that area.  And to add, TCU is a good football test (at least at present).   

Drop the Acorn State, er, Southwest Acorn State, er Acorn A&M, whatever......and replace it with Kansas.  Or Ok State.  Or Iowa.

I get one throwaway game to open with.  No problem with that at all.  But the remaining OOC games should each be steps up in intensity. 

How many times he we covered that before?  (I know, at least once more....)   
Maybe root for OU, I hear the OOC and Inconf games are very tough,, Or texas. or FlSt, or OHST. /sarcasm off Only teams in the country that play as tough a conference slate as ours is team in the SEC, specifically the west division. We don't need to schedule an Alabama or ole miss or lsu as an ooc game. we actually play them every year inconference.
But then I imagine the same people griping about the OOC would complain for playing OU and losing, yet winning the SECCG and getting shut out of the playoff because we lost to OU. 
Cupcake or not I am thrilled anytime I see my hogs play and happier if they win

Hawghiggs

Quote from: ricepig on June 04, 2016, 10:38:49 am
Kansas would want a home and home, we aren't looking for that.

Then we will send the basketball team in January. The are a rent-a-win in football.

Hawghiggs

Quote from: nwahogfan1 on June 04, 2016, 10:20:55 am
NMSU might have to go down to D II because the conference they are currently in has decided to drop them.  So they are searching for a place to fall.   Probable cannot survive as a independent.

We have many difficult games so I can see why we want a couple of cupcakes but NMSU might not be the team.
I don't even think that NMSU even qualifies as a cupcake. I'd say cream puff. But I hate to insult the cream puffs.

bigdaddyhawg

As a fan, yes it is.
As a fan who'd like to see Arkansas succeed, yes it is. 
As a fan who knows that Arkansas' OOC schedule has been an impediment in preparing them for the rigors of SEC play, yes it is. 
And finally, as a fan of college football, I hate seeing glorified scrimmages passed off as games when ticket prices are as they are.

So there's that...

Boy ... I say BOY!!! (Foghorn Leghorn)

You really are clueless.

When was the last time the SEC champion, who came through the SECW, was EVER questioned about having a cupcake schedule??

(Hint: NEVER)
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

Inhogswetrust

Aggie jokes for them don't seem to be as funny as for TAMU.........................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

LZH

Quote from: Hawghiggs on June 04, 2016, 07:50:07 am
We should try and add Kansas to the schedule.

Absolutely. It would help prepare us for that murderous Big12 schedule once we change conferences.

Hawghiggs

Quote from: LZH on June 04, 2016, 01:10:35 pm
Absolutely. It would help prepare us for that murderous Big12 schedule once we change conferences.

Does playing Vanderbilt help Florida?

ricepig

Quote from: sevenof400 on June 04, 2016, 01:16:02 pm
More so than playing SW Murray State Tech A&M...

Quote from: Hawghiggs on June 04, 2016, 01:15:04 pm

Yeah, but they play UMASS, KY, North Texas, Tenn, before they have to play Vandy.

http://www.fbschedules.com/ncaa-16/2016-florida-gators-football-schedule.php

factchecker

Quote from: sevenof400 on June 04, 2016, 01:16:02 pm
More so than playing SW Murray State Tech A&M...

Funny that Florida was brought up. 

SEC East champs Florida played New Mexico State for their season opener in 2015.  Ole Miss also played them in 2015.  LSU played them in 2014.  Anm and Kentucky play them this season (2016). 
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

GuvHog

Quote from: sevenof400 on June 04, 2016, 01:15:01 pm
Interesting you chose a character who regularly gets put in his place through intelligence.....

When has Arkansas won the SEC?
Apparently, Arkansas attempting to do what every other SEC team does simply doesn't work. 
Along with other factors, playing weak OOC schedules has (over the years) failed to prepare Arkansas for conference play.  Arkansas can't get the level and number of recruits other school can.  Arkansas needs to do something to differentiate itself to potential recruits.

And you want to defend playing the directional Acorn States of the world? 

Yes, I can defend that. Arkansas wants at least 3 non-conference games at home every year but the better teams always want a Home and away agreement which Arkansas will do for 1 game (which right now is TCU) but no more than that. They already play one SEC game at a neutral site every year which leaves them with only 3 SEC games at home every other year and they play one of the OOC opponents in WMS which makes home games even more important.

Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

woodhog14

Quote from: sevenof400 on June 03, 2016, 10:18:13 pm
Why? 
What a horrible set of non conference games...

TCU is understandable, the rest suck.  Given the prices being charged, why? 

The fans deserve better.

People like you kill me. Everyone in the SEC plays on OOC schedule like we do. You obviously don't get it because YOU are worried about what YOU want. Prices...blah, blah, blah. Fans deserve better...blah, blah, blah. What a joke. We are ranked 9th in ticket prices out of 14 in the SEC. The other SEC teams play an OOC just like us.

2016 SEC OOC Schedules:

Bama: (Higher Ticket Prices that Arkansas)
Week 1: Alabama vs. USC in Arlington, Texas, Sept. 3
Week 2: Western Kentucky at Alabama, Sept. 10
Week 4: Kent State at Alabama, Sept. 24
Week 12: Tennessee-Chattanooga at Alabama, Nov. 19

Barners: (Higher Ticket Prices than Arkansas)
Week 1: Clemson at Auburn, Sept. 3
Week 2: Arkansas State at Auburn, Sept. 10
Week 5: Louisiana-Monroe at Auburn, Oct. 1
Week 12: Alabama A&M at Auburn, Nov. 19

Florida:
Week 1: Massachusetts at Florida, Sept. 3
Week 3: North Texas at Florida, Sept. 17
Week 12: Presbyterian at Florida, Nov. 19
Week 13: Florida at Florida State, Nov. 26

Georgia: (Higher Ticket Prices than Arkansas)
Week 1: Georgia vs. North Carolina in Atlanta, Sept. 3
Week 2: Nicholls State at Georgia, Sept. 10
Week 12: Louisiana-Lafayette at Georgia, Nov. 19
Week 13: Georgia Tech at Georgia, Nov. 26 - Rivalry game played every year

Kentucky:
Week 1: Southern Mississippi at Kentucky, Sept. 3
Week 3: New Mexico State at Kentucky, Sept. 17
Week 12: Austin Peay at Kentucky, Nov. 19
Week 13: Kentucky at Louisville, Nov. 26

LSU: (Higher Ticket Prices than Arkansas)
Week 1: LSU vs. Wisconsin in Green Bay, Wis., Sept. 3
Week 2: Jacksonville State at LSU, Sept. 10
Week 7: Southern Mississippi at LSU, Oct. 15
Week 12: South Alabama at LSU, Nov. 19

State:
Week 1: South Alabama at Mississippi State, Sept. 3
Week 4: Mississippi State at Massachusetts, Sept. 24
Week 7: Mississippi State at BYU, Oct. 15
Week 9: Samford at Mississippi State, Oct. 29

Missouri: (Higher Ticket Prices than Arkansas)
Week 1: Missouri at West Virginia, Sept. 3
Week 2: Eastern Michigan at Missouri, Sept. 10
Week 4: Delaware State at Missouri, Sept. 24
Week 8: Middle Tennessee at Missouri, Oct. 22

Ole Miss:
Week 1: Ole Miss vs. Florida State in Orlando, Sept. 3
Week 2: Wofford at Ole Miss, Sept. 10
Week 5: Memphis at Ole Miss, Oct. 1
Week 10: Georgia Southern at Ole Miss, Nov. 5

South Carolina: (Higher Ticket Prices than Arkansas)
Week 3: East Carolina at South Carolina, Sept. 17
Week 8: Massachusetts at South Carolina, Oct. 22
Week 12: Western Carolina at South Carolina, Nov. 19
Week 13: South Carolina at Clemson, Nov. 26

Tennessee: (Higher Ticket Prices than Arkansas)
Week 1: Appalachian State at Tennessee, Sept. 3
Week 2: Tennessee vs. Virginia Tech in Bristol, Tenn., Sept. 10
Week 3: Ohio at Tennessee, Sept. 17
Week 10: Tennessee Tech at Tennessee, Nov. 5

A&M: (Higher Ticket Prices than Arkansas)
Week 1: UCLA at Texas A&M, Sept. 3
Week 2: Prairie View at Texas A&M, Sept. 10
Week 9: New Mexico State at Texas A&M, Oct. 29
Week 12: Texas-San Antonio at Texas A&M, Nov. 19

Vandy:
Week 2: Middle Tennessee at Vanderbilt, Sept. 10
Week 3: Vanderbilt at Georgia Tech, Sept. 17
Week 4: Vanderbilt at Western Kentucky, Sept. 24
Week 8: Tennessee State at Vanderbilt, Oct. 22

factchecker

Quote from: GuvHog on June 04, 2016, 01:36:27 pm
Yes, I can defend that. Arkansas wants at least 3 non-conference games at home every year but the better teams always want a Home and away agreement which Arkansas will do for 1 game (which right now is TCU) but no more than that. They already play one SEC game at a neutral site every year which leaves them with only 3 SEC games at home every other year and they play one of the OOC opponents in WMS which makes home games even more important.

Perfectly said. 

I've said in the past that I would love for us to schedule nothing but P5 schools.  However, I understand that the economics of the game makes that impossible.  P5 schools want home and home or at least neutral site games.  Some G5 schools are even pushing for home and home games. 

More home games mean more $$$.  Our lowest paid attendance in Fayetteville (not actual butts in seats) was 64,206 vs. Tennessee Martin.  When you travel you lose that 64,206 in paid admission.  You lose concession $$$.  You lose the money needed to travel and lodge at and away game.

The amount of money you lose from one disgruntle fan who demands top notch opponents doesn't offset the amount of money you make from diehard Razorback fans who will buy tickets to home games regardless of opponents.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: sevenof400 on June 04, 2016, 01:15:01 pm
Interesting you chose a character who regularly gets put in his place through intelligence.....

When has Arkansas won the SEC?
Apparently, Arkansas attempting to do what every other SEC team does simply doesn't work. 
Along with other factors, playing weak OOC schedules has (over the years) failed to prepare Arkansas for conference play.  Arkansas can't get the level and number of recruits other school can.  Arkansas needs to do something to differentiate itself to potential recruits.

And you want to defend playing the directional Acorn States of the world? 

You're the worst kind of poster on here -- a guy who thinks he's smarter than everyone else, but who really is a freaking 'tard.

IF IF IF Arkansas ever gets a team good enough to win the SECW, then bring home an SECC, they'll be playing in the NC tourney, regardless of whether or not you feel good about their OOC schedule.

LZH

I think you may have missed the point. I'm sure your idea of playing Kansas has to do with the fairly close proximity in our two schools, and the regional aspect of that....which I would be all for a UA/KU game by the way.

I was taking a shot at those who get piped up at the thought of Arkansas moving to the Big12.

yraciv

I love listening to the "high ticket price' crowd.   Our ticket prices are not all that high compared to other SEC schools.

ricepig

Quote from: yraciv on June 04, 2016, 02:05:54 pm
I love listening to the "high ticket price' crowd.   Our ticket prices are not all that high compared to other SEC schools.

Especially from those who aren't fans, and rarely attend a game.

woodhog14

Quote from: sevenof400 on June 04, 2016, 02:10:41 pm
And people like you can't see the forest for the trees - Arkansas hasn't won anything in the SEC, other teams have.
Arkansas cannot do what the other teams do and then expect to attract the kind of talent needed to win.
Arkansas needs to stand out in a significant way - OOC scheduling is one way (among many) to do that.

In the meantime, you may be happy with mediocrity.....

YOU STILL DON'T GET IT...

So playing P5 schools for our 4 OOC will help us win Natty's and the SEC. Riiiiiiiiiggggggghhhhhhhhhtttttttt.

LZH

Quote from: sevenof400 on June 04, 2016, 02:12:00 pm
Well thank you for this:

..because you've made it simple to clearly demonstrate your lack of higher thought.

Good day.

See? Being so smart makes you a terrible poster!   >:(

ricepig

Quote from: sevenof400 on June 04, 2016, 02:15:10 pm
It is the chasing of money that is contributing to the difficulty in rising higher in the SEC. 

Decrease the emphasis on chasing the money in favor of chasing results. 

Success on the field will bring more money than the game against NE Directional Acorn State Tech School of Mines.

Lol, you have no idea what you're talking about, this is football, not futbol......

LZH

Quote from: sevenof400 on June 04, 2016, 02:16:52 pm
Around here, it seems to be the norm. 

Yeah but I am really smart and I'm certainly a great poster!

[Sigh]....it's a tough gig, ya know.

Inhogswetrust

Nobody claims Bama's non con schedule prepares them either or LSU's or old barns or anybody else in the conference. They ALL play less than stellar opponents out of conference all the time.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

ricepig

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on June 04, 2016, 02:22:32 pm
Nobody claims Bama's non con schedule prepares them either or LSU's or old barns or anybody else in the conference. They ALL play less than stellar opponents out of conference all the time.

Georgia and Florida usually play the toughest because they'll play a P5 in-state team, but outside of that, the rest play 1 P5, 2 G5's and a FCS team.

ricepig

Quote from: sevenof400 on June 04, 2016, 02:29:22 pm
And Arkansas is NOT at that level (yet, at this time). 

Why are so many of y'all content to play catch up to the rest of the conference as opposed to getting ahead of the rest of the conference? 
Take the recent addition of the off field staff (analysts) - on it's face, that is a good move but the reality is it only serves to catch Arkansas up to what many of the other conference schools are already doing. 
If Arkansas is going to overhaul the SEC West, it must be proactive in ways other SEC West schools are not if Arkansas is to narrow the gap and potentially overhaul the rest of the teams in the conference. 

OOC schedule is one (of many) factor(s) in that consideration. 

It is hard to understand why so many here are happy with the status quo. 

We've had analysts for the past 3 years, so it's not anything new. What makes you think this will help, because others aren't doing it? Others aren't doing it because it's foolish.

woodhog14

Quote from: ricepig on June 04, 2016, 02:32:53 pm
We've had analysts for the past 3 years, so it's not anything new. What makes you think this will help, because others aren't doing it? Others aren't doing it because it's foolish.

Exactly.

Smalltownhog95

I propose our OOC schedule be Oklahoma, Ohio State, Stanford, and Clemson. All of them on the road, 4 straight weeks back to back. Then we'll start conference play against ranked opponents every week and I'll act surprised when we don't go undefeated and win a national championship.
Wait a minute this isn't chinese checkers.. This isn't even regular checkers!

GuvHog

Quote from: ricepig on June 04, 2016, 02:32:53 pm

Agreed. If the Hogs were playing in a weak conference, a daunting OOC schedule would be a necessity. The SEC however is the #1 conference in college football so a daunting OOC schedule isn't needed and wouldn't be helpful.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

26.2Hog

The Hogs have been playing a schedule that has consistently been ranked nationally as one of the top 3 most difficult.

And there is actually someone saying the schedule isn't hard enough?

This is a joke, right?

LZH

Quote from: 26.2Hog on June 04, 2016, 04:14:37 pm
The Hogs have been playing a schedule that has consistently been ranked nationally as one of the top 3 most difficult.

This is a joke, right?

Good point. When was the last time that anyone looked at the schedule rankings and didn't see Arkansas in the top five, or at least the top ten?

ricepig

Quote from: LZH on June 04, 2016, 04:36:45 pm

Good point. When was the last time that anyone looked at the schedule rankings and didn't see Arkansas in the top five, or at least the top ten?

NMSU isn't a very sexy name, even for a G5, but one doesn't have any idea who was available. We still have one more game to schedule for 2017, who knows who that will be??

LZH

Quote from: ricepig on June 04, 2016, 04:42:43 pm
NMSU isn't a very sexy name, even for a G5, but one doesn't have any idea who was available. We still have one more game to schedule for 2017, who knows who that will be??

Welp, just our SEC schedule alone is tough enough, and then you add a home-and-home with a good P5 school, I can't imagine why anyone would complain. That schedule will always put us in the very top of the SoS ratings.

Actually, I kind of like the idea that someone had about Kansas. That is pretty much a win-win deal right there. As far as another 50/50 opponent, what about: Oklahoma State, Louisville, or Wisconsin? There are three games that we would win as much as we would lose, and I would certainly tune in to watch if I were an average fan.

ricepig

Quote from: LZH on June 04, 2016, 04:55:58 pm
Welp, just our SEC schedule alone is tough enough, and then you add a home-and-home with a good P5 school, I can't imagine why anyone would complain. That schedule will always put us in the very top of the SoS ratings.

Actually, I kind of like the idea that someone had about Kansas. That is pretty much a win-win deal right there. As far as another 50/50 opponent, what about: Oklahoma State, Louisville, or Wisconsin? There are three games that we would win as much as we would lose, and I would certainly tune in to watch if I were an average fan.

Yeah, one tough P5 is good enough with our conference schedule. We were looking for a neutral game in FL or Texas for 2020 to open the season. It looks like Ole Miss took to Baylor game in Houston for 2020 we were looking at, that's assoc both aren't on the Death penalty, lol.

southeasthog

Quote from: 26.2Hog on June 04, 2016, 04:14:37 pm

This is a joke, right?
Surely you jest?  Posters will find anything to b*tch about. It's what some do. It's all others do also. Just read the threads about attendance. You get the "The stadium looked half full on TV!" I personally get sick of all the negative posters but usually won't post about them. Oh well. Back to my Coors Light.