Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Top 10 Razorback Football games since 2001

Started by Hogstorian, June 02, 2016, 12:14:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogstorian

Since there is no Robert Shields to bash on and make fun of now, I am willing to take his spot in video form haha.  I have been making some crazy YouTube videos since about March and have been wanting to create some Razorback themed videos.

My first Arkansas series is top 10 razorback football games that I remember.  I really started being super involved in Razorback sports in 2001 so this is a top 10 game list from 2001-present.  This video is #10 and #9 and I will end up finishing with #1.  I would love for y'all to watch and comment your feeling about my list and the games that I mention.  Talk about those games and how you felt watching those games.  That is what I love about sports.  The feelings that you get during and after the game and sharing love for your team with other fans.  So comment on here or on the video.

I am going to do many videos this summer.  I will do a top 5 football players in my opinion since 2001, top 5 football plays, and hopefully many more.  I will also eventually preview the upcoming season, make predictions for the upcoming season, and hopefully do some weekly videos during the season. I will probably throw in basketball a little bit too. 

I appreciate those who watch.  This is just something I do for a hobby so is it going to be the best quality?  No.  But I would love for you to watch and hear y'alls opinion on the games I mention and the list when it is finished. 

Hogstorian

Also want to see what your top 10 games are during this time period. 

bphi11ips

Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Hogstorian on June 02, 2016, 12:14:03 pm

Since there is no Robert Shields to bash on and make fun of now, I am willing to take his spot in video form haha.  I have been making some crazy YouTube videos since about March and have been wanting to create some Razorback themed videos.

My first Arkansas series is top 10 razorback football games that I remember.  I really started being super involved in Razorback sports in 2001 so this is a top 10 game list from 2001-present.  This video is #10 and #9 and I will end up finishing with #1.  I would love for y'all to watch and comment your feeling about my list and the games that I mention.  Talk about those games and how you felt watching those games.  That is what I love about sports.  The feelings that you get during and after the game and sharing love for your team with other fans.  So comment on here or on the video.

I am going to do many videos this summer.  I will do a top 5 football players in my opinion since 2001, top 5 football plays, and hopefully many more.  I will also eventually preview the upcoming season, make predictions for the upcoming season, and hopefully do some weekly videos during the season. I will probably throw in basketball a little bit too. 

I appreciate those who watch.  This is just something I do for a hobby so is it going to be the best quality?  No.  But I would love for you to watch and hear y'alls opinion on the games I mention and the list when it is finished. 

Like the concept but even RS never posted a 15 minute video that could have shown all the necessary stuff in about 3 minutes.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Hogstorian

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on June 02, 2016, 07:17:30 pm
Like the concept but even RS never posted a 15 minute video that could have shown all the necessary stuff in about 3 minutes.
Yes he would have except a lot of the filler would have been about not playing in LR.  But yes it needs to be shorter and the rest will be.

Hollywood_HOGan45

Jack The BN

I notice that you didn't list the Arkansas vs Florida International University game of 2007. Man, that will always be a classic to me.
I am fully cooperating with this investigation and looking forward to clearing my name

Hogstorian

Quote from: Jack The BN on June 02, 2016, 08:56:38 pm
I notice that you didn't list the Arkansas vs Florida International University game of 2007. Man, that will always be a classic to me.
That was a doozy

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Hogstorian on June 02, 2016, 07:48:58 pm
Yes he would have except a lot of the filler would have been about not playing in LR.  But yes it needs to be shorter and the rest will be.

As I said I like the concept and look forward to seeing more.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

PonderinHog

Let me be the first to say, "Who in the hell is Hogstorian?"

Good stuff, man.  :razorback:

HogPharmer

I was at the A&M game sitting in the last aisle seat across from the Aggie student section. Let me say that when we came back and won that game, it was pure bliss!
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

HogMantheIntruder

Quote from: HogPharmer on June 03, 2016, 11:38:20 am
I was at the A&M game sitting in the last aisle seat across from the Aggie student section. Let me say that when we came back and won that game, it was pure bliss!
My profile picture was taken right after that game. We fell ass backwards into some 50 yard line seats. That and 2000 Cotton Bowl are my favorite Razorback games that I have attended. I couldn't talk for almost four days after that.
"When life hands you lemons, just shut up and eat the damn lemons."
   -Harry Solomon

murthage

Really enjoyed.  Good presentation of important stats.  Looking forward to next video....