Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME 20 THREAD: #5 Arkansas (15-4, 2-0 SEC) vs #4 Kentucky (14-5, 0-2 SEC)

Started by Razorbacks#1, March 17, 2018, 05:13:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ucahogfan

Martin BOOM!  Martin drives the first pitch into the Kentucky pen for his 7th HR of the year.  He was the only hitter to not record a hit this game until that HR.  That is the 38th HR for the Hogs and the 13th this weekend.

15-6 Hogs!

TomasPistola

Quote from: Hog Momster on January 06, 2011, 09:45:30 pm
You were right.
Quote from: Breems on April 28, 2011, 05:58:14 pm
You did a great job.
Quote from: Verge on June 22, 2011, 08:44:20 am
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

TebowHater

JHicks3636

Martin was the last starter tonight who had not gotten a hit in the game...until then.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

razCzar

cosmodrum

Quote from: Hawgphish on March 17, 2018, 08:50:03 pm
The new pitcher could hula hoop with a cheerio.

I wasn't expecting a Boyz in Tha Hood reference in this game thread, but I just wanted to say thank you.
Go away, batin'

Ugly Uncle

I do think the KY batter that flipped the bat then stomped on the plate woke this team up again.  I really do think it had something to do with it.
Retired Radio Host

JHicks3636

porkchopsdontfloat

The world will little note, nor long remember, the debates that distract us from what really matters, but it will remember that we wasted our lives calling strangers on the Internet retarded for liking the wrong things.

ucahogfan

TebowHater

Kendal:

This is beyond crazy at this point. After Carson Shaddy hits his SECOND homer of the game, Casey Martin hits a no-doubter to right field to make it 15-6, @RazorbackBSB over Kentucky. What. A. Weekend.

ThisTeetsTaken

***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: Ched "UglyUncle" Carpenter on March 17, 2018, 08:52:17 pm
I do think the KY batter that flipped the bat then stomped on the plate woke this team up again.  I really do think it had something to do with it.
Believe as well! GO HOGS!
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

sgfhog

Quote from: JHicks3636 on March 17, 2018, 08:49:56 pm
Almost 650 Hog baseball fans have joined us in the thread tonight. Thanks to everyone of you!!!
Thank you for the PBP! Makes it great when I am unable to watch.

TomasPistola

You were right.
You did a great job.
If you have some form of mental retardation i will stop making fun of you, just want to clarify this first.

Hawgphish

baseball is funny that way.  Play the game right or it turns on you.

ucahogfan

Pudgepork

Quote from: ucahogfan on March 17, 2018, 08:49:11 pm
The Wildcats will make a pitching change.

New pitcher is RS Freshman RHP Carson Coleman (0-0, 0.00 ERA).
Lol. Some of those numbers will likely change

JHicks3636

I notice the Kentucky bus is warming up but I'm wondering why that hose is running from the tailpipe to inside one of the windows?

247Hog

Quote from: sgfhog on March 17, 2018, 08:53:21 pm
Thank you for the PBP! Makes it great when I am unable to watch.

Best team in the SEC and best message board PBP to match  :)
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

Hogz87

Yeah, no idea why he was talking crap after hitting a homer.  His team already lost the first two games by a combined scored of 23-6 and, even after he hit the homer, Kentucky was down 8-6 which means at that point they were 0-2 in the series (on their way to 0-3) and losing the series 31-12.

ucahogfan

Fletcher down swinging as he chases a changeup high and away.

TomasPistola

Ump is getting tired. Betting the strike zone tightens up a bit here on out.
You were right.
You did a great job.

ucahogfan

McFarland draws a walk to put runners on 1B and 2B with 1 out.

thebignasty

Quote from: JHicks3636 on March 17, 2018, 08:54:50 pm
I notice the Kentucky bus is warming up but I'm wondering why that hose is running from the tailpipe to inside one of the windows?

If I'm a Kentucky pitcher I'm choosing that over another round with Eric Cole tonight.

ucahogfan

Kentucky will make a pitching change.

New pitcher is Sophomore RHP Chris Machamer (1-0, 1 S, 1.08 ERA).

Polecat

Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum

JHicks3636

Ugly Uncle

I know that polls don't matter this early in the year...

But does anyone know what the teams in front of us have done this weekend?

I hear the #4 team has had a rough weekend already.
Retired Radio Host

King

Quote from: Ched "UglyUncle" Carpenter on March 17, 2018, 09:00:03 pm

Florida is 1-1 with SC.

Razor_back

Go Hogs

Hawgphish

pigture perfect

This obviously has been a fun weekend. Love this team. Now to root for Kentucky against the rest of the league for awhile.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

ucahogfan

War Boar

Quote from: JHicks3636 on March 17, 2018, 08:59:38 pm
Just short of 700 folks in the thread now. Again thanks.

We are here thanks to you and the others who do the play by play. So, many thanks to ya'll.

RaisinHog

Boy it's been a while since I've got too watch this much baseball .. but I've watched most of both games on my phone today and man it's been enjoyable !! Woo pig!

PeabodyHawg

Quote from: JHicks3636 on March 17, 2018, 08:59:38 pm
Just short of 700 folks in the thread now. Again thanks.
It's been highly entertaining to be able to check in periodically today.  Great job as always to those providing the pbp.

ucahogfan

Kjerstad is robbed of a HR by Pompey as he goes over the wall at the bullpen to bring it back.  Bonfield tags and scores for Kjerstad's 22nd RBI of the year.

16-6 Hogs.

JHicks3636

elksnort

This is one of the baddest ass beatings by an Arkansas sports team against a legitimate team that I've ever seen.

ucahogfan

The marine layer was the only thing that kept Kjerstad's ball in the yard.  Probably out 30 minutes ago.

ucahogfan

seasonhog

Quote from: Ched "UglyUncle" Carpenter on March 17, 2018, 09:00:03 pm

This weekend ....this team is # 1

JHicks3636

ucahogfan

New pitcher for the Hogs is Sophomore LHP Evan Lee (1-1, 4.05 ERA).

hogfooey

Quote from: elksnort on March 17, 2018, 09:05:30 pm
This is one of the baddest ass beatings by an Arkansas sports team against a legitimate team that I've ever seen.
The Florida game in the SEC tourney was something to behold.
If the Hogs are wrong!  I don't want to be right!

Razorbacks#1

6                        Top 8th                 16

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | - |  R  |  H  | E  |LOB
Kentucky       0 | 4 | 0 | 0 | 2 | 0 | 0 |    |    | -  |  6  |  9  | 1  | 6   
Arkansas       7 | 0 | 0 | 1 | 3 | 0 | 5 |    |    | -  | 16 | 18 | 1  | 7   

THUNDER!

ucahogfan

Quote from: hogfooey on March 17, 2018, 09:07:16 pm
The Florida game in the SEC tourney was something to behold.
Especially considering that Florida started Brady Singer who could go #1 this June.  Pretty sure he will have nightmares next Thursday night knowing that we are waiting next Friday.

TebowHater