Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

NCAA "The new thugs on the block"

Started by Captain Morgan, February 24, 2018, 11:01:42 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Morgan

Mark Emmert seems to forget how his gangsters have lacked integrity and credibility in investigations. The NCAA are no choir boys but thugs worse than agents. Glad we were not involved but anything the NCAA says is pointless to me. May be the FBI puts a few of these NCAA gangsters behind bars.

rtr

Quote from: Captain Morgan on February 24, 2018, 11:01:42 am
Mark Emmert seems to forget how his gangsters have lacked integrity and credibility in investigations. The NCAA are no choir boys but thugs worse than agents. Glad we were not involved but anything the NCAA says is pointless to me. May be the FBI puts a few of these NCAA gangsters behind bars.
College athletics could get more regulation from Congress.  Sad that it comes to that.
The more smites the more intelligent I get.

Hog_Fink

Tusks

I don't know how Emmert won't be forced to resign.  This happened on his watch.  If any company's CEO had something like this happen they'd be toast.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

Smalltownhog95

If somehow no change comes from this invesvestigation im going to lose alot of passion for college sports. We all had a hunch cheating and corruption were at hand in the NCAA but its now wide open for the world to see. If the NCAA doesn't care why should i when i know we play a rigged game we'll never win? Hope the system gets scrapped and replaced so we can enjoy a better product.
Wait a minute this isn't chinese checkers.. This isn't even regular checkers!

hobhog

Quote from: Smalltownhog95 on February 24, 2018, 12:39:37 pm
If somehow no change comes from this invesvestigation im going to lose alot of passion for college sports. We all had a hunch cheating and corruption were at hand in the NCAA but its now wide open for the world to see. If the NCAA doesn't care why should i when i know we play a rigged game we'll never win? Hope the system gets scrapped and replaced so we can enjoy a better product.

Crucial time in college sports. How they handle this will be huge.

Smalltownhog95

Quote from: hobhog on February 24, 2018, 01:08:19 pm
Crucial time in college sports. How they handle this will be huge.
So very very true.
Wait a minute this isn't chinese checkers.. This isn't even regular checkers!