Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Portis ...

Started by Swinesong1, February 22, 2018, 09:00:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Swinesong1

Hogs run wild

We all got a chicken duck woman thing waiting for us.

ADavisTheGOAT

Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

k.c.hawg

Helluva night!!   29 min   38 pts    15/23 fg  6/9 3pt  2/3 ft  7 reb 2 assists

Putting up some really nice games since playing time has become plentiful.
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

BannerMountainMan

Yep it's crazy how he doesn't get starter minutes, give him 33 minutes every night and you get a heck of a game a lot of nights
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

PorkRinds

This is the kind of performance that forces them to give you minutes.

GoHogzzGo

Whoa monster game!!   38 pts. 8 rebounds. 6 of 9 from deep.

I’m a fan of that rookie but Portis needs to start, or they need to put them both on the floor with Portis as center to start the game.
Success isn't permanent and failure isn't fatal.

Swinesong1

The issue is the Bulls are in tank mode.  He may be playing his way to the bench and fewer minutes.   Lok

lawhawg20

ESPN's coverage couldn't have annoyed me any more if it tried. Portis goes for 38, leading the box score, and the only coverage he gets is that he called that he would get 40 and came up short.

Swinesong1

Quote from: lawhawg20 on February 23, 2018, 06:50:13 am
ESPN's coverage couldn't have annoyed me any more if it tried. Portis goes for 38, leading the box score, and the only coverage he gets is that he called that he would get 40 and came up short.
Exactly!

phadedhawg

Very proud of Bobby!!! 

Soooie21

Bulls are letting their young guy play more....he is a beast...

jchill

I am really impressed with his prowess from three-point range. Awesome job by Portis expanding his skill set!

Hawg Red

It seems like the Bulls are still hesitant to pull the trigger on making Portis a part of their future core despite him clearly playing himself into be worthy of that. He should be starting next to Markkanen. Markkanen - Portis - Valentine - LaVine - Dunn should be the starting 5. Some wiggle room on who starts at the 3 but the two bigs and two guards are pretty clear.