Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I absolutely hate the horns

Started by island hog, September 28, 2017, 10:29:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Been10Hog

the last time we played them will always be rememberd as the game that defined the  ::hornsdown::! -2 yards rushing

311Hog

Quote from: Ben on September 29, 2017, 01:04:32 pm
As much of a historical rival Texas is, Arkansas has only played them 5 times in the past 25 years. I get the hate for the older ones in here. The 22-56 alltime record, the mulitple years where title hopes were dashed by Texas, being on the losing end of the Game of the Century etc.  but that was so long ago. We have probably played tulsa and monroe more than Texas since being in the SEC. The ones to hate should be Auburn, LSU, and Ole Miss, though they dont feel the same about us.

I will say that i wouldn't have minded an annual Thanksgiving OOC game between Texas since our old TG rivals have each other. Missouri is just too manufactured

This isn't just confined to just football.  Basketball all sports in anything i want to see Texass lose i dont care what it is.
I hate who i want to hate, and that will forever be the tsips  /hornsdown

EastexHawg

I was rooting for Iowa State so hard last night it was like I lived in Ames myself...despite the fact that they have one of the worst helmets I have ever seen, the "Auntie Em, Auntie Em, It's A Twister, It's A Twister" abomination.  The logo looked like it was drawn by a six year old designing an ad campaign for a vacuum cleaner.

DeltaBoy

My hate was really rekindled when we went to Austin Bobby P first year and got Punked by the Horns.  And I had drunk shorthorns trying to goad me into a fight by calling me a B%^ch.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

RebelliousHog

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on September 29, 2017, 08:33:31 am
There's plenty of hate to go around! 

If you don't understand the longhorn hate, then you kids need to stay off my lawn!!

I'm 65. Not a kid
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

Ex-Trumpet

Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Torqued pork

I'm 56 and was a bit warped by the '69 Shootout, but all of the teams who come to my house just too drop a turd and leave the lid up are in the SEC.