Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3 weeks from SoWal

Started by Michael Porkleone, May 16, 2011, 12:59:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael Porkleone

And I can't freaking wait.

That is all.

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

Arkiehawg (kingfish0318)

Water is great and the fishing is very good.  Where will you be staying?  PM me if you have any questions or needs some advice.

From Paradise...aka Blue Mountain Beach, SoWal.... ;D
"I hope we get nuked somewhere big, and soon.  LA would be a good place, as is S.F."-  Silver (Swiss) Hog 4/6/10

Michael Porkleone

Staying in Watercolor- took a lot of searching to find a house suitable for our group (4 adult couples, no kids)

If you get a chance, PM me any info on charter fishing trips.

Thanks!
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

Tripod1

Such a neat setting with all the different colored homes there.  We are now officially booked for Navarre Beach June 25-July 3rd.  Been going to Navarre Beach for many years (one exception was the year the hurricane tore it up and we went to Seacrest instead).  We love the less crowded beach at Navarre.  We are about a mile and a half from the public beach and pier so have lots of beach to sit and nap and have a few cold ones. 

Boarcephus

Hey Kingfish, Stinky's still open?  We'll be back down there in October.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

Arkiehawg (kingfish0318)

Quote from: Boarcephus on May 19, 2011, 03:07:09 pm
Hey Kingfish, Stinky's still open?  We'll be back down there in October.

Stinky's is booming.  They also have a breakfast next door at their bait shop.  Holler' when you come down and we'll have a couple of beers...
"I hope we get nuked somewhere big, and soon.  LA would be a good place, as is S.F."-  Silver (Swiss) Hog 4/6/10

Michael Porkleone

Once again, I did not want to come home.

We had an incredible trip, ate great food, and had awesome weather. 

old hog

Quote from: Michael Porkleone on June 13, 2011, 09:06:59 pm
Once again, I did not want to come home.

We had an incredible trip, ate great food, and had awesome weather. 

Any pics for those of us that did not make it.