Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

anybody been to Sandals Whitehouse

Started by treypd99, February 13, 2009, 02:56:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

treypd99

The decision has been made! Anyone have personal experience at this place.

BA Hogwild

The game of life is a lot like football. You have to tackle your fears,block out your problems,and score your points when you get your opportunity

Tim Harris

I haven't been but a coworker has went with her husband a couple times.  They love the resort.  From what they have said the pictures I saw it appears to be one of those places you go to if you just want to lay out by the pull for a week and not do much.  If that is what you are after you should enjoy it.  If you are adventurous and like to get out and see the area you are in this might not be the place for you as they said they didn't feel safe enough to leave the resort.  The one couple they did see leave had a Sandals Resort employee sent with them as a "chaperone".

BA Hogwild

Quote from: treypd99 on February 17, 2009, 02:59:55 pm
We are leaving May 27

This is our 10 yr anniversary. On our honeymoon we went to Ocho Rios. The only downfall is the crime. Stay at your resort or go with a large group.
The game of life is a lot like football. You have to tackle your fears,block out your problems,and score your points when you get your opportunity

strikerhog

You're going to have a great time.  The food and drinks were great.  The only beer they serve is Red Stripe and Red Stripe-Lite which was fine with me.  I recommend the afternoon trip to the waterfalls, that was quick, resonable and fun.

I also booked this touring company for a day trip to Negril.  They took us shopping, local bars and the tourist places as well.  If you do this, Rick's was my favorite place.  They are awesome and very resonable.  It was the best day we had there.   

http://www.talkofthetownnegril.com/

strikerhog

cvhog

Got married there 3 years ago and loved it.