Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

uni mockups

Started by 010HogFan, December 13, 2017, 11:01:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

010HogFan

December 13, 2017, 11:01:34 am Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 10:35:17 am by 010HogFan
I saw a really, really bad uni mockup earlier and wanted to try one myself. I really wish we would go back to something like this. I took the old DMac jerseys and tried to give them a more modern look

Home:

Home alternate:

Away:

Away alternate:

Cotton

Quote from: 010HogFan on December 13, 2017, 11:01:34 am
I saw a really, really bad uni mockup earlier and wanted to try one myself. I really wish we would go back to something like this. I took the old DMac jerseys and tried to give them a more modern look

My $0.02 put "HOGS" on the front tab of the helmet.

I like it other than that.  Have you tried a home Red/White version?
"Who got a Scantron for Ryan Mallet?"  - Ryan Mallet, 2009

Razorbacks in Mexico

Ponderin' SUX

010HogFan

Quote from: Cotton on December 13, 2017, 11:03:10 am
My $0.02 put "HOGS" on the front tab of the helmet.

I like it other than that.  Have you tried a home Red/White version?

I was thinking about trying to do one later. Would be a little tougher. But yes, 'Hogs' on the helmet would be cool too.

Ex-Trumpet

Great job, these look really nice!!
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

JONAS

Hog on sleeve is facing the wrong way.  Anyway, great job.

OneLardAlmighty

That is better looking than anything we've worn in recent memory.

010HogFan

Quote from: JONAS on December 13, 2017, 11:11:31 am

I never would have caught that lol good catch

Springfield_MO_Razorback

That looks awesome. Be neat if you could send that to the equipment staff or find the right department in Nike to email. Never know what could happen!

WOOPIGDOOIE

Looks great! Ive always liked armys digital camo unis, would be cool if we could incorporate a red/black digital camo into ours for special occasions 

greenEGnHAWGS

December 13, 2017, 12:11:20 pm #9 Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 12:28:08 pm by greenEGnHAWGS
Those look awesome 010. Good mix of classic and modern. Now, what can you do with camo? 😬
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

The_Iceman

Not bad. I like it for the white jerseys.

I don't like reserve for the red jerseys, particularly the white on the sleeve. Never liked that on the red 2012 unis.

NuttinItUp

I liked when they did the retro 1964 unis.

I wonder if there is a way to go back to super-retro and do helmets that look like the old leather helmets, but with modern protections such as facemasks, etc.?

JONAS

Quote from: 010HogFan on December 13, 2017, 11:21:04 am
I never would have caught that lol good catch

I remember when the baseball jerseys had the hog facing the wrong way.  Glad they fixed it.

Busta_Nutt

Quote from: WOOPIGDOOIE on December 13, 2017, 11:44:18 am
Looks great! Ive always liked armys digital camo unis, would be cool if we could incorporate a red/black digital camo into ours for special occasions

No, it would not.

Grunt

The above is likely to be highly biased and may not be defensible.

Grunt

I like uniforms that make loud noises when they collide with opponents. 
The above is likely to be highly biased and may not be defensible.

PowderedToastMan

I seem to remember a uniform somebody created on here a few years ago that had Tyson and Walmart logos and pine cones. My vote will always be for that one.
WOOOOOOOO PIG SOOIE!!!

HogNTX

What site did you use to do this?

010HogFan

Updated top post with Home version

010HogFan

jimmiewkersh

Quote from: PowderedToastMan on December 13, 2017, 01:32:49 pm
I seem to remember a uniform somebody created on here a few years ago that had Tyson and Walmart logos and pine cones. My vote will always be for that one.

The mockingbird thread was epic.  Great design mock-up  Simply Amazing!!!!!!

Granny fan

I couldn't care less.  I just want them to win!

NoogaHog

Quote from: NuttinItUp on December 13, 2017, 12:46:33 pm

I wonder if there is a way to go back to super-retro and do helmets that look like the old leather helmets, but with modern protections such as facemasks, etc.?

aTm 2014
Слава Богу - Slava Bogu - "Glory to God"

NoogaHog

Слава Богу - Slava Bogu - "Glory to God"

Albert Einswine

Gotta have mockingbird, diamonds, and deer antlers to be legit!
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

NuttinItUp

Quote from: NoogaHog on December 13, 2017, 02:59:27 pm
aTm 2014
Quote from: NoogaHog on December 13, 2017, 03:01:58 pm
Notre Dame 2017

Nice! Need to do something like that.

Even better if we could throw in something from back when we were the Arkansas Cardinals.

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

razorbackfanatic

I love it, but the stripes on the pants are too thin. They look like Bama's pants. I like thicker stripes we had during the DMAC years 06 and 07  like most teams have OU, Minnesota, etc. I love the away red sleeves u made. I love 2010 and 2011 away jerseys!

razorbackfanatic

What website or app did u use to do this mock up?

Ex-Trumpet

Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

jimmiewkersh

masbas3

Away:

Home:

What happened to the Hog on the helmet?   You've got to come up with something better than a solid grey hog on the helmet.  NO TO THE GREY HOG!

greenie

You've got some serious skills. 
I do, however, think that the gray hog on the helmet needs to be white.

010HogFan

Quote from: greenie on December 13, 2017, 04:23:09 pm
You've got some serious skills. 
I do, however, think that the gray hog on the helmet needs to be white.

I literally took the helmet from a picture haha, I could adjust the brightness to make it brighter, but I didn't make it gray.

JONAS

Quote from: razorbackfanatic on December 13, 2017, 03:53:04 pm
I love it, but the stripes on the pants are too thin. They look like Bama's pants. I like thicker stripes we had during the DMAC years 06 and 07  like most teams have OU, Minnesota, etc. I love the away red sleeves u made. I love 2010 and 2011 away jerseys!

Or we could go back to the one stripe during the Nutt years.

Tusks

Am I the only one that thinks 'RAZORBACKS' on the front of the jersey instead of ARKANSAS would be pretty cool?  Not all the time but some times.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: NuttinItUp on December 13, 2017, 12:46:33 pm

Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Away:

Home:

I LOVE the home one. Perfection...  The away one is good too, and I would accept it, but if we left the red on the sleeves THAT would be perfection.

It's still closer than anything our AD or Nike will come up with though... +1
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

HoggyCat

Quote from: JONAS on December 13, 2017, 11:11:31 am

That's the Alabama week jersey....
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

010HogFan

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on December 13, 2017, 05:21:31 pm
I LOVE the home one. Perfection...  The away one is good too, and I would accept it, but if we left the red on the sleeves THAT would be perfection.

It's still closer than anything our AD or Nike will come up with though... +1

Thanks! It blows my mind that Nike can't come up with a halfway decent design but I can do it in like 30 minutes

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: tusked on December 13, 2017, 04:54:23 pm
Am I the only one that thinks 'RAZORBACKS' on the front of the jersey instead of ARKANSAS would be pretty cool?  Not all the time but some times.

Home Razorbacks, Away Arkansas... Reminds me of baseball uni's. I like the statement, but I also like this, so...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Hogindasticks

White under the armpits on the red top would be awesome.

Hogindasticks

Quote from: NuttinItUp on December 13, 2017, 03:30:42 pm
Nice! Need to do something like that.

Even better if we could throw in something from back when we were the Arkansas Cardinals.

What year did that change?

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Albert Einswine on December 13, 2017, 03:05:18 pm

Gotta have mockingbird, diamonds, and deer antlers to be legit!

And pine cone nuts......................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

010HogFan

Tejano Jawg

I was going to say, by midnight tonight, someone will post that hilarious uniform abomination. Then I scrolled down and it's already there!

That was a great thread, because of all the progressions. Someone would say, hey, you don't have the state tree represented...then POOF, a pine cone!
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

Piggfoot

I like your rendering but not sure about the red sleeves on the white jersey.
I thought about a white helmet with a red hog. Also red pants with double white stripes.
Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.

The NewEra

Away:

Home:

I like it with one exception.  On the white jersey, how about taking out the red on the sleeve on the white jersey, add the red hog there and let's compare it against your original white.

Springfield_MO_Razorback

PorkSoda

Quote from: The NewEra on December 13, 2017, 06:34:48 pm
I like it with one exception.  On the white jersey, how about taking out the red on the sleeve on the white jersey, add the red hog there and let's compare it against your original white.
I love the red on the sleeve, it looks sick.  if fact he should add white sleeves to the red jersey
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.