Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Scottie Pippen gives shout-out to Arkansas

Started by HognitiveDissonance, December 16, 2017, 03:35:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HognitiveDissonance

Pippen appeared on the SVP show on ESPN the other night, commenting on NBA games.
At the end of the segment, they showed a bunch of old clips, including the famous dunk over Patrick Ewing where he steps over Ewing after the play.
At the very end, there was a clip of Pippen on the phone after the NBA Finals.

SVP: This is a old tradition, taking a call from the White House after winning the title."
Pippen: Yea, that's my homeboy Bill Clinton. Arkansas"
SVP: Right, both from Arkansas"

BrickTwnHog

wish he would not remind people Bill is from here

Birminghog

Quote from: SpaHog1986 on December 16, 2017, 04:40:30 pm

STHU. The man was POTUS. Be proud.

troubleonthehill

It would be totally embarrassing if people remember that the only President in the last 40 years with a budget surplus came from Arkansas.

Hawgey-Davidson

Quote from: troubleonthehill on December 16, 2017, 04:54:08 pm
It would be totally embarrassing if people remember that the only President in the last 40 years with a budget surplus came from Arkansas.
Dilly Dilly. Sorry, couldn't help myself.

grassroothog

[/quoteWon't let me applaud you twice.

bobohog

hawgmasta

Love Scotty and Arkansas, wish I could've seen that.

PygmalionEffect2

Yeah Clinton cared about the middle class.

Despicable.
President Donald Trump, on "60 Minutes," Nov. 13, 2016
"Facebook and Twitter were the reason we won this thing."

Hannity - This Nunes memo is going to make Watergate look like someone stole a candy bar.

sadhogfan

Quote from: PygmalionEffect2 on December 16, 2017, 08:14:30 pm

Despicable.

As far as I can tell, most of the women he preyed upon were middle class, so there's that.

Arazorbackguy1

Quote from: sadhogfan on December 16, 2017, 10:53:51 pm
As far as I can tell, most of the women he preyed upon were middle class, so there's that.

Trump
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

ShadowHawg

Quote from: PygmalionEffect2 on December 16, 2017, 08:14:30 pm

Despicable.

The people he ripped off with Whitewatergate were middle clas. He raised taxes on the middle class in his first month in office, even making the hike retroactive. He deregulated loan practices that alliowed for predatory lending which hit the middle class hard in two ways, forclosures and and depressed markets which killed ira's etc. The economy was in a recession by the time he left office.

sickboy

Quote from: ShadowHawg on December 17, 2017, 01:26:00 am
The people he ripped off with Whitewatergate were middle clas. He raised taxes on the middle class in his first month in office, even making the hike retroactive. He deregulated loan practices that alliowed for predatory lending which hit the middle class hard in two ways, forclosures and and depressed markets which killed ira's etc. The economy was in a recession by the time he left office.

Yeah, George Bush really turned everything around.

ChitownHawg

I see Lanny move the Politics Board over here.
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

twistitup

How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

sadhogfan

Quote from: twistitup on December 17, 2017, 05:19:47 am
I miss Bill

Yeah, there are a lot of women who wish that they could have missed him too.

sadhogfan

Jackrabbit Hog

Scottie has become a very good ambassador for the State.  Regardless of your political leanings, you have to appreciate that.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

DeltaBoy

Love Scotty and the fact is we had more spendable income under Bill than we did any other time in our 22 year marriage.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

98hogs

I don't blame Bill for cheating on Hellary !

hawgball40

Jek Tono Porkins

There's only 18 states that have produced a President, and only 5 can be considered to be in the South. So let's be proud.
I have known the troubles I was born to know
I have wanted things a poor man's born to want
And in all my dreams and memories I go running
Through the fields of Arkansas from which I sprung

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: ShadowHawg on December 17, 2017, 01:26:00 am

Load of darn, but whatever. Recession began in 2001, among the many points you made up.
[CENSORED]!

Rudy Baylor

Presidents either hurt economies or they get out of the way of economies

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Mjs84

Lol, not like he married the devil or anything...

jvanhorn

Yeah, if there is one thing we hate,  it is having a backwater state like Arkansas having a President come from here.  You should look up how many states have 0 Presidents.  It is just amazing how people down here hate it when people from here actually accomplish something.  I am actually still amazed that he had enough pride in being from here to put his Library here.  I sure as hell wouldn't have.

jkstock04

I find a lot of irony with this thread...liberal politics clearly bleeding though clouding judgment. Great thread for jump ball.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

Hogballisback

CFB_Fanatic

LOL at this thread. Nobody outside of Arkansas gives a darn about where Bill Clinton was from. Half of them cant even pick out Arkansas on a map. Clinton doesn't even claim to be from here anymore. So why should we be proud?

Quote from: jvanhorn on December 19, 2017, 02:01:17 am
Yeah, if there is one thing we hate,  it is having a backwater state like Arkansas having a President come from here.  You should look up how many states have 0 Presidents.  It is just amazing how people down here hate it when people from here actually accomplish something.  I am actually still amazed that he had enough pride in being from here to put his Library here.  I sure as hell wouldn't have.

Good. He can move that overgrown trailer house anytime he wants.

Adam Stokes

This is what happens when you take out the politics forum, it just finds its ways into other threads.

hog19911

Bill Clinton is a sexual predator and complete trash. Our states biggest disgrace.