Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2014 Football Signees (24)

Started by Tomhog™, February 13, 2013, 12:05:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PigTimePlayer

Love the way the class is shaping up. Thanks Tom for all the work.

By the way, don't want to be a jerk, but is there supposed to be 2 d's in Liddell?

Just want us to start early and avoid future Mallet-Mallett threads.
Advice for reading posts on Hogville:  Think about how stupid the average person is.  Then, remember that half of the people are more stupid than that.  So relax and take it easy on 'em.

Razorbacks - Titans - Whoever Plays the Cowboys

jabohog

Still no MLB. What is it with us and big fast MLBs?

ldfergu

Quote from: jabohog on January 29, 2014, 11:59:10 am
Still no MLB. What is it with us and big fast MLBs?

I wish there was some more concrete information regarding Zack Wary.  6'4" 215 and supposedly runs a 4'4"...  By those measureables this should be our guy...

jabohog

Yeah, we need that middle guy at min 230 lbs ofcoarse with his frame he can probably carry that. He's getting an in home visit sometime this week, maybe we will know shortly.

bobcat ball

Quote from: HighTide999 on January 29, 2014, 01:51:14 pm
FWIW, Bama just had 5th 5* commit, 2014.  How 'bout a big Roll Tide.  Recruiting NCs for 2014.  Better days coming, if that is possible.  Saban won three out of four and back to back.  Wow, just WOW

Nobody cares!!!
WOO PIG

kennyr71

Quote from: bobcat ball on January 29, 2014, 09:09:49 pm
Nobody cares!!!
All that talent and they still lost to awful barn and OU.  Bwaah hah hah

Dropkick

FWIW, Bama just had 5th 5* commit, 2014.  How 'bout a big Roll Tide.  Recruiting NCs for 2014.  Better days coming, if that is possible.  Saban won three out of four and back to back.  Wow, just WOW
Just 1 second..............did you recruit a kicker?

kennyr71

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

YouCrawl_IQuall

A Hogwork Orange

ThatGUY

Trevor Knight just threw another TD!!!

Stoops says HELLO

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.

HognotinMemphis

Why is the first post in this thread dated Feb 13, 2013?

Where is the Hogs' class ranked nationally and within SEC?

I think you can rename our program the Univ of Arkansas ThreeStars. Remove the razorback and put 3 stars on the helmets.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: HoginMemphis on February 05, 2014, 08:41:37 am

I think you can rename our program the Univ of Arkansas ThreeStars. Remove the razorback and put 3 stars on the helmets.

+1

Just don't forget to "answer the call" with your $ as usual  :D

Dropkick

Quote from: HoginMemphis on February 05, 2014, 08:41:37 am

Take it somewhere else

bobcat ball

Thought Ramsey signed already.

Edit: sorry posted before I seen yours
WOO PIG

RyeHogFan

Wild Bill Hog

maxhog5

VBMark

Putting a walk-on as a commit makes it look like we are almost full; in reality, we have two slots left. Just thought you would want to re-look how you separate betweeen recruited walk-ons versus NLI signees.
John L. Smith is so bad that he will laugh himself off the field

Wild Bill Hog

Tomhog™

Quote from: VBMark on February 05, 2014, 09:56:51 am
Putting a walk-on as a commit makes it look like we are almost full; in reality, we have two slots left. Just thought you would want to re-look how you separate betweeen recruited walk-ons versus NLI signees.

That was an accident.  It happened while trying to modify the post to add Jojo with my iPhone.

inhognation

Any word on Anthony Brown?  When is he supposed to sign?

DeltaBoy

DeltaBoy