Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yes!!!!!!!

Started by Section B, June 07, 2008, 09:08:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Section B

Thanks hSv.

Any rules or guidelines we need to know about?
Quote from: wocraig on February 23, 2009, 09:34:42 PM
"This is the beginning of a major character flaw with American society.
If this feeling of entitlement is allowed to fester, our republic will not be maintainable.
We need a grassroots movement encouraging personal responsibility and the reiteration that government only provides equality of opportunity... NOT EQUALITY OF OUTCOME." 

Amen brotha.

Lanny

"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

selfexplanatory

Quote from: Section8 on June 07, 2008, 09:08:00 am
Thanks hSv.

Any rules or guidelines we need to know about?

No ponzi schemes.
This year's nominee for the Coopy award.
Quote from: majp51 on June 02, 2010, 03:27:42 pm
Err, now I know it's easy to bash Shiloh Christian, but I'm pretty there aren't that many high schools in Arkansas that have a player picked in the 3rd round of the NFL Draft.
Or have you forgotten where Damian Williams played school?

Eddie Piggard

Quote from: selfexplanatory on June 07, 2008, 09:38:46 am
No ponzi schemes.
is that the same as a Pyramid scheme?  if not, I got a great investment idea for you.....   :)
Pray for Obama. Psalms 109:8

hog.goblin

Excellent...will be my new favorite forum.

SLC

Thank you very much.  Finally, thank you.
I need your truthful reply - lie, I will know it... and death will be no respite.

The Marmot

Sweet!!! Thanks Lanny and whoever else helped make it happen.

Lets make some $$$$$!!
I was booooorn to love you... I was booooorn to lick your face... I was booooorn to rub you... but you were born to rub me first - Ty Webb

Quote from: WilsonHog on October 28, 2014, 06:59:50 pm
The fact that you can type the words doesn't stop the thought behind those words from being horseshit.

GO HOGS!!!!!!!

Ragnar Hogbrok

I plan to frequent this forum.  I have much to learn in the ways of investment and retirement planning.  Who knows, you guys just might learn something from me.

It's funny, but it's actually my laziness that drives me to work hard for retirement.  Does that make sense?
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

jwdento3

Not that I'm for adding rules generally, but we do need to make sure that no "insider trading" is going on here.  A simple statement, sticked in the forum, might be a good idea to limit legal liability of the Board and its officers.

That aside, thank for setting this up.  Truly important to get good financial advice, especially during "tough" times.
"From the start/ She knew she had it made/ Easy up 'til then/ For sure she'd make the grade/ Adorers came in hordes/ To lay down in her wake/ Gave it all she had/ But treasures slowly fade.

Now she's falling hard/ Feels the fall of dark/ How did this fall apart?/ She drinks to fill it up/ A smile of sweetest flowers/ Wilted so and soured/ Black tears stain the cheeks/ That once were so admired.

She thinks when she was small/ There on her father's knee/ How he had promised her,/ "You'll always be my baby."

"Daddy come quick,/ The dreaming tree has died/ I can't find my way home/ There is no place to hide/ The dreaming tree has died."

The Marmot

Quote from: jwdento3 on June 09, 2008, 03:28:01 pm
Not that I'm for adding rules generally, but we do need to make sure that no "insider trading" is going on here.  A simple statement, sticked in the forum, might be a good idea to limit legal liability of the Board and its officers.

That aside, thank for setting this up.  Truly important to get good financial advice, especially during "tough" times.

hSv stated such in the Welcome sticky.
I was booooorn to love you... I was booooorn to lick your face... I was booooorn to rub you... but you were born to rub me first - Ty Webb

Quote from: WilsonHog on October 28, 2014, 06:59:50 pm
The fact that you can type the words doesn't stop the thought behind those words from being horseshit.

GO HOGS!!!!!!!

jwdento3

Good call!

Thanks again...
"From the start/ She knew she had it made/ Easy up 'til then/ For sure she'd make the grade/ Adorers came in hordes/ To lay down in her wake/ Gave it all she had/ But treasures slowly fade.

Now she's falling hard/ Feels the fall of dark/ How did this fall apart?/ She drinks to fill it up/ A smile of sweetest flowers/ Wilted so and soured/ Black tears stain the cheeks/ That once were so admired.

She thinks when she was small/ There on her father's knee/ How he had promised her,/ "You'll always be my baby."

"Daddy come quick,/ The dreaming tree has died/ I can't find my way home/ There is no place to hide/ The dreaming tree has died."