Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Saturday Afternoon Sliders....

Started by twistitup, February 09, 2018, 07:37:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

twistitup

February 09, 2018, 07:37:56 am Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 11:39:56 am by twistitup
Not everybody is hungry enough, big enough or cares to eat a full size burger....throw some sliders out there Levy. Easy to make by the concessions staff and fans can - 'buy 'em by the bag'-  just like White Castle.

Slider are good for kids and easy to share w the family....they are also good for the lil feller in all of us.

Go Hogs.

The Coletrain - BBQ Slider topped w Coleslaw

The Danish Destroyer - Slider  topped w Sauteed Onions and gravy (The hamburger originated in Denmark)
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/kalle-bergman/danish-hamburger-origin_b_1063263.html

The Chavis w Cheese- Patty, Bell Pepper, Onions, Mushrooms, Cheese

The Hammonds- Classic Ham & Cheese  Slider

The Head Hog - Slider topped w Pepperjack, fried jalepenos and Crispy fried onions

The Mattingly
- Beef patty and Bun only

How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

The Mattingly - Beef patty and Bun only

...+1
If at first you don't succeed,
then skydiving is not for you...

stronguard

Solid post Twist. +1

I'd like to add a few

The Bert
3 slices of beef, 2 tablespoons of mayonaise ...costs $11.00 each

The Schaeffer
Romaine Lettuce, Sliced Tomato, a Light Vinagrette Sauce, Sesame Seeds with a Honey Glazed Brioche Bun

The Nutt
Flaming piece of burnt meat served on a stick, must phone your order in
If you don't know, now you know.

Chief Idiot of the Tavern

"Woke" is a term made up by people who have appointed themselves as intellectually superior as a way to describe themselves in comparison with those whom they deem ignorant.

DeltaBoy

LOL and I got to love Sliders cause they remind of those White Castle Burgers.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Jackrabbit Hog

The Allen:   Anything on the menu that's buy one, get one free.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

RME

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on February 09, 2018, 02:09:01 pm
The Allen:   Anything on the menu that's buy one, get one free.

The Bobby Allen Combo: A regular burger with 2 sliders.

Jackrabbit Hog

The Skipper - A TRIP-ple decker burger.
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

thebignasty

Mid-American Slider- turkey patty, arugula, cranberry aioli, ciabatta

Slobberin' Hog Slider-  patty, chili, pickled jalapenos, pepper jack

4th and 25- 4 patties, american cheese, secret sauce

I Called that Play Brotha'- build your own
Quote from: IronHog on March 22, 2016, 02:08:54 pm
They shoot family in Bama
But they win
Quote from: nuttless hog on January 13, 2021, 04:03:02 pm
take me almost all day to get it up to ride it 5 minutes

RME

Quote from: thebignasty on February 09, 2018, 02:45:39 pm
Mid-American Slider- turkey patty, arugula, cranberry aioli, ciabatta

Slobberin' Hog Slider-  patty, chili, pickled jalapenos, pepper jack

4th and 25- 4 patties, american cheese, secret sauce

I Called that Play Brotha'- build you own

Much like build your own, I think Twist should hire Bazzel as a consultant to create and design a new slider each week.

thebignasty

Quote from: RyanMallettsEgo on February 09, 2018, 02:47:22 pm
Much like build your own, I think Twist should hire Bazzel as a consultant to create and design a new slider each week.
Get ready for the state line burger(its just a burger), the borderline sammich(its a hot dog), and the boot platter (hamburgers and hot dogs arranged into the shape of a boot. on a platter.)
Quote from: IronHog on March 22, 2016, 02:08:54 pm
They shoot family in Bama
But they win
Quote from: nuttless hog on January 13, 2021, 04:03:02 pm
take me almost all day to get it up to ride it 5 minutes

Hogvayne

The Vin Ascolese - you order the best burger ever, but it never gets served to you.

theFlyingHog

Quote from: Hogvayne on February 09, 2018, 02:56:37 pm
The Vin Ascolese - you order the best burger ever, but it never gets served to you.
+1

DeltaBoy

Stone Cold Austin 3:16.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Cotton

The Bobby P - Slider plate with Slurpee on the side

The Matt Jones - Chicken Sliders with Donut bun and white powdered sugar

The Ryan Mallett - Beef Hamburger Patty and Crispy Chicken patty stacked together. Also known as the Gang-Bang.
"Who got a Scantron for Ryan Mallet?"  - Ryan Mallet, 2009

Razorbacks in Mexico

Ponderin' SUX

JimmyJohnsonsBoat

Tha Lou Holtz - A normal cheeseburger with some spit on it

JimmyJohnsonsBoat

The Reggie Fish  Burger - the waitress drops it on the ground right before she gets to your table

JimmyJohnsonsBoat

The Mike Anderson - Only edible in the restaurant. Terrible if ordered in the drive thru and eaten on the road.

HogPharmer

Quote from: Cotton on February 09, 2018, 03:09:22 pm
The Bobby P - Slider plate with Slurpee on the side

The Matt Jones - Chicken Sliders with Donut bun and white powdered sugar

The Ryan Mallett - Beef Hamburger Patty and Crispy Chicken patty stacked together. Also known as the Gang-Bang.

Served on a plate that looks like a scantron
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

Tequilin' Time

Quote from: RyanMallettsEgo on February 09, 2018, 02:47:22 pm

a bronze outline of the slider of the week for the trophy shelf

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

the Mattingly should be just bun. Dry, tasteless, and unfilling
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Quote from: HogPharmer on February 09, 2018, 03:52:12 pm
Served on a plate that looks like a scantron
That's good stuff right there sir! +1
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

HogPharmer

This is the best thread I've seen on here in months.
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

East TN HAWG

The Eddie Sutton slider- Fried chicken with the colonel's seasonings, the kicker is you have to crawl all the way to KY to get it.

ricepig

Quote from: East TN HAWG on February 09, 2018, 05:52:48 pm
The Eddie Sutton slider- Fried chicken with the colonel's seasonings, the kicker is you have to crawl all the way to KY to get it.

Is it in Bourbon sauce?? Or just sauced??

twistitup

February 09, 2018, 06:22:40 pm #24 Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 06:45:09 pm by twistitup
Jimmy J SoFL Especial - Mahi, Shredded Cabbage, Grilled Pineapple - served open faced, arranged perfectly on Cuban medainoche

He will present the trophy.....How bout them Sliders

twistitup

Got That Wood Slider - Legendary wood fired pizza slider w pepperoni, mozz and little Red Arkansauce

Hog N Bama

Quote from: DeltaBoy on February 09, 2018, 11:26:13 am
LOL and I got to love Sliders cause they remind of those White Castle Burgers.
BTW you can buy those in WalMart frozen section. Pop in microwave 1 min and enjoy 😋

Hog N Bama

The Jersey Mike Original  ;D

East TN HAWG

The Boar War

The Pelphrey:  An uncooked steak sandwich that just lies there and has a good bleed. 

HogT

The GOBN - you order what you want and the cook serves you what he thinks you need.

The PTB - you get ready to order and an order is waiting for you and the price goes up while you wait.

The Carpet Bagger - Philly Cheese steak.
Practice does not make perfect...
Practice makes permanent...
PERFECT practice makes perfect...

HogBreath

Quote from: JimmyJohnsonsBoat on February 09, 2018, 03:27:42 pm
The Mike Anderson - Only edible in the restaurant. Terrible if ordered in the drive thru and eaten on the road.
The Coach Mike burger will be a lot better next year.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

Hog N Bama

zane

RIP LSUfan

twistitup

February 10, 2018, 07:28:55 am #34 Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 09:34:10 am by twistitup
The Stoerner: Smoked brisket, w exspicy bbq sauce- served on a lil Texas Toast ......this slider comes very close to being the best slider on the menu.

cc

Quote from: twistitup on February 10, 2018, 07:28:55 am
The Stoerner Slider: Smoked brisket, w exspicy bbq sauce- served on a lil Texas Toast ......this slider comes very close to being the best slider on the menu.

Till all the butter on the toast causes it to slip through your fingers and it ends resting on the ground...............sigh

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: RyanMallettsEgo on February 09, 2018, 02:12:10 pm
The Bobby Allen Combo: A regular burger with 2 sliders.

...with a sauce so hot it'll set you on fire. Also available with egg.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on February 09, 2018, 02:29:18 pm
The Skipper - A TRIP-ple decker burger.

The Skipper has to have lots of peppers on it or it just ain't "mean" enough.  You got to FEEL it!

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: thebignasty on February 09, 2018, 02:45:39 pm

I Called that Play Brotha'- build your own

Ok ya'll can stop now, nothing and I mean nothing can beat this one!

Jackrabbit Hog

The Eriehog burger - Brain food.  Guaranteed to make you think you're smarter when you finish it

twistitup

The LR lil Hubcap- Looks a little rough, but has great flavor

Juicy beef patty slider topped with a fried onion ring

SPAL

The FCJ- it's a chicken sandwich on toasted buns.  served only after a loss and disappears upon ordering. Served with chicken nuggets shaped like rocks. Good for kicking.

twistitup

February 10, 2018, 12:02:28 pm #42 Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 03:29:34 pm by twistitup
Can't forget....

The JLong Slider:

Advertised as a 3oz patty but you only get 2.5oz and word is the ketchup and mustard have been watered down...when we first developed this slider we were going to charge 2.00 for it but due to some miscalculations we will need to charge 4.00.

It looks like it tastes great, but reviews haven't been good.

HogPharmer

The John L Smith slider: Looks really good on the outside, has great potential... But it simply lets you down in every way imaginable.

Served with a hot PBR (also known as hot piss) on the side for an extra 50 cents.

HogBreath

Don't forget the Coach Danny Ford "I hope they tear up a knee right here" slider, made from free range beef that is very lean, due to it having swam the Mississippi just to get here.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

Flrazrback

The Double B Slider... 4000 Calories of deep fried PB&J that has a lot of potential to satisfy but never really delivers.

HogBreath

The fat Bert burger, which is always served sliced, the first half will be okay, but don't expect to enjoy that second half.

RebHog

Quote from: twistitup on February 09, 2018, 07:37:56 am
Not everybody is hungry enough, big enough or cares to eat a full size burger....throw some sliders out there Levy. Easy to make by the concessions staff and fans can - 'buy 'em by the bag'-  just like White Castle.

Slider are good for kids and easy to share w the family....they are also good for the lil feller in all of us.

Go Hogs.

The Coletrain - BBQ Slider topped w Coleslaw

The Danish Destroyer - Slider  topped w Sauteed Onions and gravy (The hamburger originated in Denmark)
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/kalle-bergman/danish-hamburger-origin_b_1063263.html

The Chavis w Cheese- Patty, Bell Pepper, Onions, Mushrooms, Cheese

The Hammonds- Classic Ham & Cheese  Slider

The Head Hog - Slider topped w Pepperjack, fried jalepenos and Crispy fried onions

The Mattingly
- Beef patty and Bun only

Love the idea but the first true hamburger was made at Louis in New York. It is still open to this day and still uses the original cast iron vertical grills I hope to make it there someday!

RME

Quote from: HogPharmer on February 10, 2018, 12:18:49 pm
The John L Smith slider: Looks really good on the outside, has great potential... But it simply lets you down in every way imaginable.

Served with a hot PBR (also known as hot piss) on the side for an extra 50 cents.

With a ketchup smiley face on the patty.

twistitup

February 10, 2018, 01:24:53 pm #49 Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 01:48:45 pm by twistitup
The Secret - PB&J Slider

.50 - available halftime only

....so the fans don't die in the 4qtr

On another note, if Mich fails next year, do they blame pb&j? Or does Harbaugh reject the PB&J from the start?