Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

No wonder we lost Perry...

Started by Pig in the Pokey, September 26, 2017, 04:56:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on September 27, 2017, 11:35:29 am
crazy thing is some of the guys were actually at Nike schools steering dudes to Adidas schools. Actively recruiting for the enemy.

And , Jurich and Patino are already gone. I bet Howland, Pearl, etc are soon to follow.

Come on back, Reggie. It aint worth prison time.
we wouldn't take him for anything. Anderson is better than that.
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: rzrbackramsfan on September 26, 2017, 10:04:44 pm
The fact that no one is coming on here to tell us we're wrong about our assumptions and bionic pig comes here with a source that MSU pays the Perry makes me think all of our speculation is dead on. 

Let's just hope that in the FBI's huge investigation, in the ocean of recruiting violations they're finding, that they expose the recruitment of RP.
I had a field day last night on twitter messaging high ranked recruits committed to adidas school with the 'smh now ya'll goin2 prison' 

am i bad?
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: The Hawg Marshal on September 26, 2017, 11:21:29 pm
I hope Misstake is in the cross-hairs of the FBI, if there is anything to it.
i think so. they got immunity during the Ole Piss investigation, so the NCAA knows a lot of dirt on them. THIS being something (this new stuff) that wont be swept under the rug now. This story will dominate the news so a year at least.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on September 27, 2017, 11:41:16 am
I had a field day last night on twitter messaging high ranked recruits committed to adidas school with the 'smh now ya'll goin2 prison' 

am i bad?

Lol, yes. 

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on September 27, 2017, 11:43:06 am
i think so. they got immunity during the Ole Piss investigation, so the NCAA knows a lot of dirt on them. THIS being something (this new stuff) that wont be swept under the rug now. This story will dominate the news so a year at least.

Remember when Miss. St. was going to pay Cam Newton like $250K to go there?  I bet we know where that's coming from now.  Sounds like Under Armour outbid them. 

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: rzrbackramsfan on September 27, 2017, 11:51:12 am
Remember when Miss. St. was going to pay Cam Newton like $250K to go there?  I bet we know where that's coming from now.  Sounds like Under Armour outbid them.
when they go down, and they will , Ole piss fans will see to that, it's going to show that they have been cheating for decades.

Dominicanhog

FineAsSwine

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on September 27, 2017, 11:36:42 am
we wouldn't take him for anything. Anderson is better than that.

Any sin can be forgiven except for blasphemy, according to the Bible.
Hogs up! Covid down!

Pig in the Pokey

Look at this quote from pitino "What I personally don't like (is) I can't recruit a kid because he wears Nike on the AAU circuit," Pitino said then. "I had never heard of such a thing and it's happening in our world. Or, he's on the Adidas circuit, so the Nike schools don't want him." Pitino then added it's a very tough situation to address "because our pockets are lined with their money."

Reggie played on adidas gauntlet and we are a Nike school. The pressure on that kid and his family was real. I dont blame the 17 year old in this, until this point. Does he double down or come clean?

Been10Hog

Hard to believe a true Razorback fan who is in the know wouldn't at least send a link to RD articles documenting the suddenly strange recruitment of Perry to an Adidas school.

Fan701

Quote from: tncbg on September 27, 2017, 12:46:24 pm
Jumping to a lot of unsupported conclusions here. Forget about the guys that went elsewhere, and focus on the future. A 6'10 forward de-committed from Auburn today, let's take a shot at him.

If he took money, as he likely did, he might be ineligible. 

Hogs49ers

Quote from: rzrbackramsfan on September 27, 2017, 01:04:35 am
Reggie posted a picture of him and his dad in miss. St. Jerseys titled like "continue the legacy."  So dumb cause his dad averaged like 2 points a game.  Anyways, this could be a signal that they're getting out in front of it, and will say, we committed bc his dad played here and we wanted to keep the legacy alive.

Wowwww!  You're absolutely right and that is obviously what they are trying to do there with that tweet.  Is there any pattern of them tweeting out similar tweets before all this went down?
SCREW Vandy!

RealHog

Howland going to Miss State makes more sense now as UCLA was a Adidas school and he already knew how that game worked. He knew MSU would be willing to cut corners and look the other way.

jacobp

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on September 27, 2017, 11:43:06 am
Miss State didn't get immunity. A player did. Miss. State been proven to buy players. NCAA will be coming for them soon

The_Iceman

Quote from: tncbg on September 27, 2017, 12:46:24 pm
Jumping to a lot of unsupported conclusions here. Forget about the guys that went elsewhere, and focus on the future. A 6'10 forward de-committed from Auburn today, let's take a shot at him.

Be interesting to see where he lands. FSU or Miami could be most likely.

Paul

Quote from: The_Iceman on September 27, 2017, 01:46:45 pm
Be interesting to see where he lands. FSU or Miami could be most likely.
Uh, I seem to remember seeing Miami has been implicated this AM & FSU is coached by Leonard Hamiliton ::)

MountieDawg

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on September 27, 2017, 11:35:29 am
crazy thing is some of the guys were actually at Nike schools steering dudes to Adidas schools. Actively recruiting for the enemy.

And , Jurich and Patino are already gone. I bet Howland, Pearl, etc are soon to follow.

Come on back, Reggie. It aint worth prison time.

They players are safe from the FBI they just were given money, the players will be in trouble with the NCAA!
SEC!

The_Iceman

With Mike and Tubby, Arkansas and Memphis might be two of the only remaining clean programs when it's all over.

klp1

Quote from: MountieDawg on September 27, 2017, 02:08:46 pm
They players are safe from the FBI they just were given money, the players will be in trouble with the NCAA!

And the IRS.  Taxes on $150,000 income is going to to hurt.

Pig Power

Quote from: klp1 on September 27, 2017, 02:22:23 pm
And the IRS.  Taxes on $150,000 income is going to to hurt.
IRS gonna get theirs....

BigSexyHog

Just goes to show what a worthless sack of crap Perry is.  It's one thing to take money but then use your so called "sick daddy" as another reason.  Dude is a clown and deserves what he gets. 
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

HogFoo

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on September 27, 2017, 11:41:16 am

am i bad?
RP, mom messaged me direct.  Saying that MA never did an inhome visit with them and didn't keep in contact with Reggie like he should have.  Of course I didn't mention that maybe Mike had realized that he was on the take at this point and that was the reason he didn't contact him and kept contact at minimum. I didn't respond to her.  But here is her Twitter to me.
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

Nosboar Accubond

Quote from: klp1 on September 27, 2017, 10:42:06 am
All these folks that got paid, including the Perry's, should be careful to accurately list the payments on their tax returns or they may be hit with tax fraud... lol
This is where it gets interesting for me. If the IRS contemplates they're missing out on a material income stream it gets dicey. They will be more than happy to inquire into possible hundreds of thousands of dollars in transactions where the gov'ment didn't get their take...

ShadowHawg

Quote from: HogFoo on September 27, 2017, 02:29:28 pm
RP, mom messaged me direct.  Saying that MA never did an inhome visit with them and didn't keep in contact with Reggie like he should have.  Of course I didn't mention that maybe Mike had realized that he was on the take at this point and that was the reason he didn't contact him and kept contact at minimum. I didn't respond to her.  But here is her Twitter to me.

A lot of different reasons for that. It's only been lately that coaches could do in homes. He had already decommitted prior.
What you mentioned could be true as well.

MA has done in homes with plenty others. Plenty of our recruits go on record saying we are in daily contact with them. Seems strange we would take our top recruit for granted.

Oh well.

forrest city joe

Quote from: The_Bionic_Pig on September 26, 2017, 07:43:05 pm
Let's just say someone lost their job in the Perry household and requested MA pick up the tab and once he refused  (confirmed by Adidas) said recruit parent's jumped on the MSU offer of financial assets thus convincing the recruit that his family was more of a priority than loyalty.

It's not RP's fault...
So proud of Mike. i would rather see the Hogs right where we are now,than cheat to go to final fours.but this kind of BS is one of the main reasons Arkansas basketball has not been as good the last 25 years.the teams who buy the best players win big the most.and Mike won't do it.

Tusks

Taxes is what got Capone.  Google is your friend for the millennials
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

HogFoo

Quote from: ShadowHawg on September 27, 2017, 02:40:08 pm
A lot of different reasons for that. It's only been lately that coaches could do in homes. He had already decommitted prior.
What you mentioned could be true as well.

MA has done in homes with plenty others. Plenty of our recruits go on record saying we are in daily contact with them. Seems strange we would take our top recruit for granted.

Oh well.
it seems odd that Mike would drop the ball on the top recruit in the class like that. Of course some think he did it all along. But now we find out that there may have been different reasons as to why Mike ha e lost recruits in the past.  Still tho, it does seem odd that Perry's mom would say that unless Mike had heard something and wanted no part of it. I don't know.  I'll have to ask my friend who has deep connections what he heard.  And if I'm able to say anything I'll try and confirm stuff. I want to believe that the kid and family are clean. But, it sure doesn't look that way.
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

Philip Seaton

Quote from: 1highhog on September 27, 2017, 06:54:04 am
The NCAA will do nothing or basically what amounts to nothing.

They won't have the choice. FBI has powers that the NCAA can only dream off.

Hogs49ers

Honestly, how could we possibly believe any tweet that come's from the Perry family at this point???  I mean Reggie has a pinned tweet about how we were his Duke, Kansas, or Kentucky...That makes it hard for me to believe anything they say from this point forward.
SCREW Vandy!

ADavisTheGOAT

RP's mom is claiming that MA and staff never made a in home visit to Reggie. Lol
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

orgkeith

That woman is so full of crap.  There is a 99% chance that they got payed big time and this is the BS she is spouting now. Don't fall for this.

razorhead94

Quote from: Hogfan991 on September 27, 2017, 03:47:51 pm
RP's mom is claiming that MA and staff never made a in home visit to Reggie. Lol

She's coming out firing.  At least we are getting some real reasons (from her) for the decommit besides dad being sick and taking cash.
"Primetime is whenever we play" - Jack Kenley 2019 OmaHogs

Letsroll1200

Quote from: razorhead94 on September 27, 2017, 03:51:44 pm
She's coming out firing.  At least we are getting some real reasons (from her) for the decommit besides dad being sick and taking cash.

Mrs. Perry mentioned Mike Anderson not having a half court offense

East TN HAWG

Quote from: Nosboar Accubond on September 27, 2017, 02:30:26 pm
This is where it gets interesting for me. If the IRS contemplates they're missing out on a material income stream it gets dicey. They will be more than happy to inquire into possible hundreds of thousands of dollars in transactions where the gov'ment didn't get their take...

Are the shoe companies/ agents required to disclose to the IRS where the money goes?  Seems like they should be in deep water as well? 

FineAsSwine

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on September 27, 2017, 03:58:35 pm
Mrs. Perry mentioned Mike Anderson not having a half court offense

He is bald too. Plus, she said no way she would let her baby come here bc Hog fans are so mean. Also, while she was here she saw CMA making his players run Cleveland Hill. It wasn't just one thing but taken as a whole, it was too much.
Hogs up! Covid down!

FineAsSwine

Cause after the feds got them to flip, that's where the sting was set up. Cameras ready to roll. CMA a'int no darn fool.
Hogs up! Covid down!

navyhog24

MA couldn't even do an in home until September even if he wanted to. The Perries are so full of it.

razorhead94

Quote from: navyhog24 on September 27, 2017, 04:18:50 pm
MA couldn't even do an in home until September even if he wanted to. The Perries are so full of it.

THIS

FineAsSwine

Too funny. They are grasping at straws.
Hogs up! Covid down!

forrest city joe

Leave this woman alone before you kill our recruiting with others players.we all know what happen here. but Perry is gone. he is not coming here. so what is the point.

azhog10

She says we will never tear them down.....BUT starts saying he has no half court offense (BP seemed to do just fine in that half court offense being one of the tops in the SEC in scoring)..... First off in-home visits weren't allowed till somewhat recently due to the summer dead period. 2) He decommitted from us and then committed to another school. Why would we still actively recruit him? Oh, and CMA was at nearly ever Hawks game this summer even after the decommitment.

She just wants the attention and wants to make it sound like it had nothing to do with Adidas courting her son and them making a decision that they thought would make them rich in the near future.

azhog10

Quote from: East TN HAWG on September 27, 2017, 04:01:50 pm
Are the shoe companies/ agents required to disclose to the IRS where the money goes?  Seems like they should be in deep water as well?
They are....head of Adidas Global Marketing was arrested by FBI as well.

MakingPlays

I agree with FCJ, leave the lady alone, she's just looking for attention.  It's actually really embarrassing on her part to be arguing with fans like that, at this point people are just trolling her for fun and she's biting on every single thing.  Hopefully somebody will come get her off of twitter soon, because it's not a good look for them or Arkansas.

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: MakingPlays on September 27, 2017, 04:40:47 pm
I agree with FCJ, leave the lady alone, she's just looking for attention.  It's actually really embarrassing on her part to be arguing with fans like that, at this point people are just trolling her for fun and she's biting on every single thing.  Hopefully somebody will come get her off of twitter soon, because it's not a good look for them or Arkansas.
if anything it means Arkansas has a really passionate fan base that has been let down because of cheaters out there.
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Been10Hog

Quote from: razorhead94 on September 27, 2017, 03:51:44 pm
You believe the Mom?

razorhead94

Quote from: Been10Hog on September 27, 2017, 04:46:00 pm
You believe the Mom?

No, just alluding to the fact the Perry family could have said these reasons as well instead of just the sick dad story.  At this point, I don't believe anything they say.

I do think at one point Reggie loved the U of A and wanted to come to school here then things changed once Reggie got big time and different people got involved.

bville_hog

Quote from: razorhead94 on September 27, 2017, 04:52:05 pm
No, just alluding to the fact the Perry family could have said these reasons as well instead of just the sick dad story.  At this point, I don't believe anything they say.

I do think at one point Reggie loved the U of A and wanted to come to school here then things changed once Reggie got big time and different people got involved.

You mean the love when away when Ark wouldn't match the Adidas/Miss St offer?

Been10Hog

Quote from: razorhead94 on September 27, 2017, 04:52:05 pm

Have you read about the Adidas scandal? You realize Perry's Dad had played for Miss St. at the time that he committed to Arkansas right?

RebHog

Or this could be spun as this lady doesn't know the rules and was getting in house (rule violation) visits from other coaches!  ;)

razorhead94

Quote from: Been10Hog on September 27, 2017, 05:06:54 pm
Have you read about the Adidas scandal? You realize Perry's Dad had played for Miss St. at the time that he committed to Arkansas right?

I'll come back to you once the dust settles.  Yes, I know the history of everything and have read plenty so far.  If he felt so strongly about the Miss. St. ties why did he commit to the Hogs in the first place?

I think you are missing what I am saying.  We're agreeing on the Perry's hiding something.