Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Alex Collins is Emerging in Ravens Backfield...

Started by threeNout, September 29, 2017, 05:15:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

threeNout

Nice in depth write up on AC from the Ravens website.

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/article-1/Once-a-Beastly-Lacrosse-Player-Alex-Collins-Is-Emerging-in-Ravens-Backfield/a8e68a00-69b3-4d05-af59-866c7538aef7

Quote"I like the fact that he gets yards," Harbaugh said Monday. "He makes tacklers miss; he breaks tackles. I like guys that get yards on their own."

PorkRinds

Love me some AC. They called him Landon Collins though.

Pig in the Pokey

he's been a hot pick-up off the waiver wire this week in fantasy.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

longpig

Kid is ripped now!  He's lost 10 lb in each arm.
Don't be scared, be smart.

greenEGnHAWGS

There's several very pro AC articles out there. Just hope he doesn't fumble. Don't fumble and he'll be a very decent NFL back.
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

Silver Hog

sickboy

Quote from: Silver Hog on September 29, 2017, 06:18:34 pm
does he take a knee or stand?

He takes a knee. Preferably a defenders knee and he breaks it. En route to the end zone.

PonderinHog

Quote from: sickboy on September 29, 2017, 06:25:03 pm
He takes a knee. Preferably a defenders knee and he breaks it. En route to the end zone.
Leaves a trail of broken ankles in his path.

hawgbawb

Quote from: longpig on September 29, 2017, 05:52:39 pm
Kid is ripped now!  He's lost 10 lb in each arm.
He's gotta hold onto the ball though.  That hurt him last year.
I post, therefor I am.
John Highsmith Adams rocks.

southeasthog

Quote from: PorkRinds on September 29, 2017, 05:26:09 pm
Love me some AC. They called him Landon Collins though.

While the offense struggled as a whole last week in London, Collins was the bright spot with nine carries for 82 yards. He broke off an impressive 19-yard run in which he had Jacksonville defenders reaching for air as they fell to the turf.

This what you talking about? I didn't see Landon anywhere.
Quote from: 1990sHogBallChild on March 04, 2023, 04:08:32 pmWe have peaked... lucked his way to two elite 8s by getting the most favorable draws in tourney history. Beat the most over-rated 1 seed in the history of college basketball in Gonzaga who would be a 6 seed if they played in a real conference. Then Muss's other 5 tourney wins are against an average of a 12 seed. A few dozen coaches could have done that. Two losing records in SEC play is as much as MA had in 8 years.