Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Great day to blame the weather for doing nothing but basketball from

Started by k.c.hawg, February 10, 2018, 10:13:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

k.c.hawg

11am to 11pm. A couple of very good Top 25 games but most of all, a lot of ranked teams playing teams that can beat them. 2nd and 3rd place teams in good leagues have very little wiggle room against 8th, 9th, 10th place teams this year. Good games all down the schedule all day. Around 5 or 5:30 after a couple of cocktails I have to decide if these 28 oz Angus, 30 day dry aged, Porterhouses are going on the grill with single digit wind chill or super hot cast iron. I'm betting on the grill.

The night cap is hard to beat!! #11 Saint Mary's hosting #12 Gonzaga in their 3500 seat Fieldhouse!! Everyone have a good mid Feb basketball Saturday!!
Just sitting on the deck with a cold beer and a hot tequila watching the razorbacks roam.

waphill

I'm doing the same. Just got back from the grocery store, and it's too cold for me to anywhere else today!

hogsanity

Lots of good bball on today, and then we have Hogs/Vandy.....................
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

hoglady

I've been watching ski-jumping, skiing practice runs, snowboarding and now speed skating.
I love the Olympics. I will DVR every minute on the different channels and watch when I can.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

hogsanity

Quote from: hoglady on February 10, 2018, 01:17:03 pm
I've been watching ski-jumping, skiing practice runs, snowboarding and now speed skating.
I love the Olympics. I will DVR every minute on the different channels and watch when I can.

Curling tonight at about 8pm on nbcsn, i'll be flipping between that and the Hogs.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

raz1965

Was fun too see okie st beat west v. Should help the hogs rpi wise.

txkhog

Quote from: hogsanity on February 10, 2018, 12:51:14 pm
Lots of good bball on today, and then we have Hogs/Vandy.....................

For a minute I thought you were including Hogs/Vandy in the good b-ball category. My bad,..

BDSCT51

In spite of it being over 75 and sunny down here in south Georgia today, I feel a certain kinship with my fellow Hog and basketball fans. Soaking up precious couch time and interspersing it with basketball and the Olympics today. Ribeyes heading to the grill later as well!
Bleeding Razorback Red

Atlhogfan1

Winston carried at least 3 times on that final drive of the half for MSU.   Officials refusing to call it is such a help to guards.  Like football officials not calling OL downfield or off pass interference.   
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

hogsanity

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on February 10, 2018, 03:59:18 pm
Winston carried at least 3 times on that final drive of the half for MSU.   Officials refusing to call it is such a help to guards.  Like football officials not calling OL downfield or off pass interference.   

Don't call it because officials are told not to. If they called it by the book, games wold have 132 turnovers. Just like travelling in the nba, linemen downfield in college football, holding in all of football, 98% of picks in football, most moving screens in basketball and a ton of other things that help the offense.