Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I Love Arkansas and Petrino

Started by yocdaddy, September 18, 2011, 06:06:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

yocdaddy

While last night's performance was disappointing, I refuse to contribute to the negativity.  In past seasons under different coaches, we would have lost a game like last night's.  I know he will evaluate and correct mistakes made by our guys last night.  He will have the guys ready for Bama.

Keep things in perspective....................we have been showing nothing special in any aspect of the game.  That includes on the D-line up front.  The play calling in early non-conference games has always been super vanilla with Petrino. 

Another poster asked what the difference was between Arkansas and places like Alabama, who regularly are mentioned in the national championship talk.  To me, the difference right now is part of our fan base.  Part of our "fan" base supports firing our Def-coordinator three games into the season because they gave up 28 pts to Troy.  Wonder if any Bama fans wanted to fire Saban after last season's let down year?

I don't understand the expectations of some fans.  Let's just let the season play out before we start anymore fire Willy threads.  Go Hogs!  Beat Bama!

"More people would learn from their mistakes, if they weren't so busy denying them."  --Harold J. Smith

BloodRedHog

So...we throw honesty out the window?
Handling all your mortgage and home financing needs...

bphi11ips

Quote from: yocdaddy on September 18, 2011, 06:06:22 pm
While last night's performance was disappointing, I refuse to contribute to the negativity.  In past seasons under different coaches, we would have lost a game like last night's.  I know he will evaluate and correct mistakes made by our guys last night.  He will have the guys ready for Bama.

Keep things in perspective....................we have been showing nothing special in any aspect of the game.  That includes on the D-line up front.  The play calling in early non-conference games has always been super vanilla with Petrino. 

Another poster asked what the difference was between Arkansas and places like Alabama, who regularly are mentioned in the national championship talk.  To me, the difference right now is part of our fan base.  Part of our "fan" base supports firing our Def-coordinator three games into the season because they gave up 28 pts to Troy.  Wonder if any Bama fans wanted to fire Saban after last season's let down year?

I don't understand the expectations of some fans.  Let's just let the season play out before we start anymore fire Willy threads.  Go Hogs!  Beat Bama!

Do you REALLY know anyone who wants to fire Willy? Really? BS.
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

HF#1

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

tophawg19

the main difference between us and bama and lsu is the quality of assistants . especially on the defensive side of the ball . WR isn't in the same class as chavis and it shows. our assistants also aren't paid like the better ones around the league. we hired a great H.C now it's time to give him the money to get the better defensive assistants.
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins