Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Look at all the new posters now that we have lost a conference game.

Started by AirForceHog, January 09, 2014, 05:17:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

AirForceHog

If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

twistitup

Probably those that chose to remain silent as we destroyed the UT San Antonio's of the nation.....

Some people choose to not get 'over the top' excited about meaningless wins, instead they wait for real competition. Last night was a nightmare and it was against a team that North Texas eat by 20 at home. We have alot of work to do.
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

rhinohog84

Same goes for fans in the seats, a lot of them wait until we play a real team (usually the start of conference) before they show up.
Guess u better tell them stay home.

twistitup

Quote from: rhinohog84 on January 09, 2014, 05:38:26 am
Same goes for fans in the seats, a lot of them wait until we play a real team (usually the start of conference) before they show up.
Guess u better tell them stay home.

I won't have to tell them, they will do it on their own.

dsims2k3

Quote from: twistitup on January 09, 2014, 05:28:55 am
Probably those that chose to remain silent as we destroyed the UT San Antonio's of the nation.....

Some people choose to not get 'over the top' excited about meaningless wins, instead they wait for real competition. Last night was a nightmare and it was against a team that North Texas eat by 20 at home. We have alot of work to do.

Well, they were nowhere to be found when they beat Minnesota either.
Quote from: Boston RedHogs on October 23, 2013, 06:39:15 pm
I am always ready for Hog Ball!

The football season has no bearing on my excitement for basketball season to begin. 

I know I'm in the minority, but I rank Hog basketball above Hog football every day of the week and twice on Sundays. Has a lot to do with the era in which I grew up, but for me personally there is just nothing better than watching the Hogs run up and down the court!
Woo Pig Sooiee!  Can't wait for the season to tip off.  I'm hoping for a much more competitive team this season.

twistitup

Quote from: dsims2k3 on January 09, 2014, 08:51:29 am
Well, they were nowhere to be found when they beat Minnesota either.
Too early... Conference matters