Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sean McCurdy vs. Greg Paulus (Duke's point guard)

Started by hogtheball, February 08, 2006, 04:18:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogtheball

I'm not just starting another obnoxious McCurdy thread, I was wondering if anybody knows if they played against each other in high school.   Both played for NJ high schools that are rivals.  St. Anthony's and Christian Brothers Academy.  They are on each others' schedules this year, but I can't find old schedules or stats on-line. 

How did our bench-warming freshman fare against Duke's starting freshman?  Sean, if you're out there reading, give us the scoop.  Can you hang with Paulus?
Did you hear about the dyslexic agnostic with insomnia? He laid awake all night wondering if there really was a dog.

12under

dont know the answer to your question, but paulus is very, very good.  he still makes some "young" mistakes but really runs the team very well.  hopefully next year or sometime mccurdy can come close to being as good as paulus

The_Bionic_Pig

February 08, 2006, 04:46:13 pm #2 Last Edit: February 08, 2006, 04:54:08 pm by Woo_Pig_Stewie
Not sure if they met on the AAU circuit.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Bomis Hawg

dotnet

Quote from: drtonwil on February 08, 2006, 05:33:42 pm
I have a question that I am sure one of you guys can or have answered in the past.  Is there a relationship between the old Notre Dame QB Ron Paulus and Greg?  I have read his bio from Duke website and it is not a brother. Greg was one of the nations most recruited QBs (as was Ron).  As you may remember Ron was a BUST.  The last time I heard from him he was trying to make it as a 4th string QB with the Tennessee Titans.  That was in 1999 or 2000. 

Ron Powlus spells his name differently than Greg Paulus.

brooks74

Greg was a top 5 recruit in football and basketball.  He played in the Army All-Star game last year and did pretty well