Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Reasons why I hate John Brady

Started by Biggus Piggus, February 08, 2006, 02:31:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Piggus

I hate John Brady because his mouth goes way farther than his team can back up.

I hate John Brady because he shows no class when he wins or loses.

I hate John Brady because he keeps bringing in great talent even though he runs off half of the players he signs.

I hate John Brady because he OUGHT to be a great coach, and for brief stretches he is, but his lack of self-control will always cause his teams to lose games they shouldn't.

I want the Hogs to beat LSU tonight, want the Hogs to blow them out on their home court.  Want Brady to get so mad he strips down to his thong in front of the refs and the drunken drooling barely sentient home crowd.

SEC refs will make sure LSU wins, but I WANT Arkansas to beat the darn out of them.  That's the one February gift I'd take.
[CENSORED]!

pfrg999

You know I hated Dale Brown,  but I respected Him.... Brady is a Cartoon compared to Dale.... I hate John Brady...
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

HoopS

BP, have you been reading the why I hate Duke posts?

Clearly defined reason you give there.  Props to you.

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: hoophogs on February 08, 2006, 02:36:47 pm
BP, have you been reading the why I hate Duke posts?

I'll have to look those up.  I just started reading some Bradyisms in advance of the game, and he always gets me riled.  You should hear him on his call-in show, good lord.
[CENSORED]!

hogtheball

Just the latest in a list of hated Bradys.  First I hated Bobby, then Jan, then Peter.  I kind of liked Marsha, though.
Did you hear about the dyslexic agnostic with insomnia? He laid awake all night wondering if there really was a dog.

HoopS

February 08, 2006, 02:40:21 pm #5 Last Edit: February 08, 2006, 02:42:03 pm by hoophogs
yeah, he quickly becoming one of the least liked people in Arkansas.

Jim Harris

I thought it was funny yesterday in the pre-LSU press conference that Stan noted the Fayetteville students and crowd get on Brady good and acknowledged that he liked that a lot as well.
"We've been trying to build a program on a 7-8 win per season business model .... We upgraded the Business Model." -- John Tyson

Arazorbackguy1

Let's be honest here:  We hate john brady because he wins!     And really we don't hate him, we love him because he gives us another reason to hate LSU!  I believe I should get some karma for that ;)
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

NATEHOGG216

Hell no, I would take em out to dickson when they got back to the hill.  Luckily they are both OLD enough.  No violations
Quote from: 3kgthog on August 27, 2013, 09:15:10 AM
Just because the Crash Test Dummies were good at hitting a brick wall didn't mean they were good drivers.

NATEHOGG216

No you shouldn't get karma,  I hate Piss ant brady for two reasons

1 Coaches LSWHOO
2 Started SHIITe with one of my HOGS
Just because the Crash Test Dummies were good at hitting a brick wall didn't mean they were good drivers.

three

Quote from: ConwayHog on February 08, 2006, 02:55:07 pm
That's great.  Would any of you be disappointed if Ferguson or Thomas just knocked him out at midcourt and got ejected for it?
I don't know about that, we can't win without Thomas on the floor. BUT, I do hope Modica drops another 30+ on them and as he's waltzing back up the floor runs over a squatted Brady just like he did Odom!!!!!!
Worrying is like a rocking chair...it gives you something to do, but you don't get anywhere.

Mark_Freeman

Quote from: Arazorbackguy1 on February 08, 2006, 03:01:22 pm
Let's be honest here:  We hate john brady because he wins!     And really we don't hate him, we love him because he gives us another reason to hate LSU!  I believe I should get some karma for that ;)

First of all, there are plenty of GOOD reasons to hate John Brady, the least of them being that he "wins", he's a cocky jerk who cries like a friggin baby, it is ridiculous to watch him run around pouting, about to trip over his bottom lip. 2nd, dont say you deserve karma, for that you get... a smite!

NATEHOGG216

ya they do, but them thar pants are his sisters, and he likes the way them smell, its for good luck

Big Hawg 21

why Do we hate him for being animated and get down on Heath for not being like that? Is it hate or deep down inside do we wish we had someone just like him coaching our team??  just a question..  I wish we had a coach that showed 1/2 the emotion Brady does.

razorback3072

Quote from: drakehog on February 08, 2006, 02:51:39 pm
I thought it was funny yesterday in the pre-LSU press conference that Stan noted the Fayetteville students and crowd get on Brady good and acknowledged that he liked that a lot as well.

That's great.  Would any of you be disappointed if Ferguson or Thomas just knocked him out at midcourt and got ejected for it?

That would be great, but let it be Ferguson.  Thomas actually contributes to the team.  Where's Roosevelt Wallace when you need him?
A veteran is someone who at one point in his life wrote a blank check payable to the United States of America for the amount of "up to and including my life." That is honor. There are way too many people in this country who no longer understand that.

http://www.nralifeofduty.tv/#/patriotprofiles

http://fearlessnavyseal.com/

GrizzledHogFan

Quote from: Big Hawg 21 on February 08, 2006, 03:59:33 pm
why Do we hate him for being animated and get down on Heath for not being like that? Is it hate or deep down inside do we wish we had someone just like him coaching our team??  just a question..  I wish we had a coach that showed 1/2 the emotion Brady does.

There's a difference between coaching with fire and being a classless a-hole.  Brady is the latter.
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

pfrg999

It would be good if Jefferson did and got ejected and then had to miss the next game!!!
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

Big Hawg 21

Quote from: gmb_79 on February 08, 2006, 04:12:12 pm

There's a difference between coaching with fire and being a classless a-hole.  Brady is the latter.

So was Nolan but we loved him while he was winning..

12under

anyone who knocks him out is OK with me, especially if john calipari comes strolling in after brady and gets knocked out too.

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

GrizzledHogFan

Quote from: Big Hawg 21 on February 08, 2006, 04:16:04 pm
Quote from: gmb_79 on February 08, 2006, 04:12:12 pm

So was Nolan but we loved him while he was winning..

First off, Nolan was never the classless a-hole that Brady is (at least in my opinion).  Second, I never loved Nolan when he was winning, I tolerated him.  When the winning stopped, he became intolerable.
Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

Biggus Piggus

Quote from: Arazorbackguy1 on February 08, 2006, 03:01:22 pm
Let's be honest here:  We hate john brady because he wins!     And really we don't hate him, we love him because he gives us another reason to hate LSU!  I believe I should get some karma for that ;)

I don't hate Tubby Smith in the least, and he has won a helluva lot more than John Brady has.  Brady first spouted off when he was just about to lose all his talent and go on a two-year losing binge.  Remember that?
[CENSORED]!

CiriusPorker

I hate Brady because one year him and eric ferguson got into a verbal argument, and brady as classless as he did, did nothing to stop it.

Porquemada

Quote from: razorback3072 on February 08, 2006, 04:10:34 pm

Where's Roosevelt Wallace when you need him?

GeauxTigers

This is starting to become a blow-out.  You Hogs suck this year.

three

Quote from: GeauxTigers on February 08, 2006, 08:28:10 pm
This is starting to become a blow-out.  You Hogs suck this year.
Thanks, we've sucked every year for a while now.  Question for ya, what do you, an outsider, think of this here coach we have?
Worrying is like a rocking chair...it gives you something to do, but you don't get anywhere.

three

Quote from: LSU BABY on February 08, 2006, 08:35:06 pm
i dont know how good of a coach he is but at least he is bringing in top notch talent.
By the way Go Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Top notch talent, maybe, but even you can't argue with the fact he can't coach.  If he could, you'd have some company in the top of the West stadnings.